Almost everything that happened during the last 100 years which caused the ruin of many countries can be traced back to...

Almost everything that happened during the last 100 years which caused the ruin of many countries can be traced back to this filthy Serbitch.

>ww1
>treaty of versailles, collapse of german, austro-hungary and ottoman empires
>bolshevik revolution and the spread of communism collapsing the russian empire
>hitler coming to power
>ww2
>european nationalism and germany ruined forever
>israel becoming a country
>korean war
>cuban revolution and just latin americas wars in general
>vietnam
>soviets invading afghanistan and CIA funding the mujhadeen which created al qaeda and then isis
>sjwism, and feminism causing ruin to every western country because of the constant guilt trip of whites by leftists over both wars
>9/11

And the list continues.

All of these events will inevitably connect back to that filthy Serbitch.

tl;dr serbians are the scummiest people to ever exist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dX17oIPKubA
youtube.com/watch?v=XqY2YgcDFz4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Serbian_Krajina
youtube.com/watch?v=HRzw0eHmthA
youtu.be/Hmj1hYinQAo)
youtube.com/watch?v=0EqPtx4oWIA
serbia.usembassy.gov/when-the-serbian-flag-flew-over-the-white-house.html
americansc.org.uk/Online/Vietnam_Civil_Rights.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're welcome :^)

Don't worry, ill send Shia LeBouf back in time to assassinate this guy.

treaty of versailles, collapse of german, austro-hungary and ottoman empires

>greatest man to ever lived

So which exyugoslav country are you from?

>t.onibler

All Gavrilo Princip did was tip the scale ever so slightly. If he hadn't done it, something else would. World War 1 was pretty much unavoidable at that point; everyone already wanted a war and were deadset on having it.

fucking austrians always stirring shit

You forgot the cold war when there were two Germanies, the Berlin wall, almost leading to a nuclear war.

It was going to happen either way

The kikes built the machine. He just gave it a little nudge.

>Almost everything that happened during the last 100 years which caused the ruin of many countries can be traced back to this filthy Serbitch.
No it isn't
It can all be traced back to retarded europeans thirsty for another conflict to test their new toys and thrive for new glories

>tfw without this man, you probably wouldn't be alive

donkey fucker you just concentrate your gay angst on murrica.

The assassination if the eternal Austrian wasn't so retarded in how they responded to it. The Serbs agreed to be pretty much everything except being annexed by them but that wasn't good enough. Then they do the shittiest planned invasion of all time. Austrians are the Jews of the Alps.

Клятi Пiндocи!

imperial aristocracy was on it's dying breath and looking for a way out in the only way they knew

the serb was just a useful idiot.

If it weren't for WWI and the Germans sending Communists into Russia, the entire leftist and cultural marxist spread that we see today wouldn't have ever occurred.

>usa bombs serbia in 1999
>1000 dead

>2 years later 3000 burgers die from the chain of events started by gavrilo
>mfw the biggest superpower in history got literally btfo'd by long dead poor serb student from bosnia

>American education
Serbia did not cause wwi. A Serb had lit the spark which started the war, however it would have happened anyways. You're an idiot if you think such a war was caused by one assassination.

Plus, if the Americans stayed tf out of the war, Germany may well have won and they wouldn't have spurred the Communist revolution in Russia.

Without Germany and Europe bailing you out your people would be selling your anuses and vaginas to the Turks to survive.

The system was doomed if all it took was this serbitch to topple it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dX17oIPKubA

found far better version t b h

youtube.com/watch?v=XqY2YgcDFz4

Fuck I love serbia. Wish I had some cevapi and Jelen pivo right now t.b.h

People in power at that time needed a spark to ignite their retardness.

We have learned from our history never to make the mistakes

Truly based.

What is a krajina Serb? And why do all serbian songs sound like they're sung by the same guy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Serbian_Krajina

As for the songs, they're song in an ancient way called groktanje or ojkanje, they only added instruments during the last few decades.

Sounds pretty cool

I doubt you'll like the original version of ojkanje
youtube.com/watch?v=HRzw0eHmthA

this is some high tier nationalism

Sounds kinda Arabic. I've heard this is because the ottomans would kill any Serbs who wrote down the attrocities the ottomans committed, so they began to sing them, and adopt the Arabic music style, to hide the fact that the Serbs were still telling these stories. I don't know how true that is.

>S*rbians are scum

We know this already. What's new?

No, the golden generation who lived their best years in the 1897-1918 were high tier nationalist, only scoundrels remained

Wtf m8, not a letter of what you wrote is true

Ah well, I just heard that from a friend. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't true.

During the Ottoman period literate Serbs were extremely rare, more than half of the priests (who were a kind of "elite" during that time) didn't know to write by the beginning of the 18th century. The Ottomans couldn't have cared less for anyone writing anything, and there are quite a few inscriptions made by clergy about the attrocities.

The Serbs did preserve ancient tradition of epic poems, and created poems depicting anything until late 19th century (this is how they sound: youtu.be/Hmj1hYinQAo)

Ojkanje is more common on the territories that were a part of the Sultanate for shorter time (present-day Croatia and Bosnia-Herzegovina)

>dis payback

I knew Serbs were basically the biggest dindu niggers on the planet, but they are even using the "cuz slavery das why bad things habben to u white man" excuse. Jesus christ.

>yfw a German was helping Gavrilo afterwards
youtube.com/watch?v=0EqPtx4oWIA
looks like they don't say that germany won both ww's for nothing

>You tried to genocide a group of people
>We bombed out of your country to shit
>They got their own state
>They now put our a statue of our president in the square of their capital city

How is it even possible to be cucked this hard?

>lost 116k soldiers in ww1
>lost 407k soldiers in ww2
>lost 60k soldiers in vietnam
>lost 3k soldiers in nyc
>all because a butthurt peasant from bosnia
>tries to counter it with a province that gained de facto independence in 1974

i mean gopnik like nationalism

ps serbia.usembassy.gov/when-the-serbian-flag-flew-over-the-white-house.html

>lose 116k in our war
>literally put our flag on the white house
can you literally get more cuck

And? We won the most important of those wars listed and our enemies lost far more people. Don't you realize without WWI, WWII, and the Cold war the US wouldn't be the world's only super power? You are bragging about setting off a chain of events that led to the US becoming possibly the most powerful country to ever exist, OH NO GUYS PLEASE STOP I CAN'T TAKE BEING THIS MUCH OF A KEK!

I get the main fires on Afghanistan and Iraq but why is Europe on fire and what does the US have to do with Kazakhs in Uzbekistan, Russians in Crimea or South Sudan?

babbys first muh histry ebin fax xDDD
open a book your a dorable

what you forgot is that the chain is not over yet: you're steadily sinking as china becomes new global power

oh and
>not knowing that the us became leading power in 1890s
>won vietnam
>not being able to remember even puny 200 years of history

>Literally never said won vietnam
>"We won the most important of those wars listed"
>Serbian education

Are you really trying to compare the power balance in the world in 1890 to current times? Again

>Serbian education

B-BUT CHINA WILL BECOME A NEW SUPER POWER! No they won't, they are horribly corrupt and they will have a ecological disaster destroy their country within the next 30 years.

>open thread
>op getting assblasted by everyone itt
>mfw

no i am not, it is evident that you don't produce nearly as much today compared to china alone

>B-BUT CHINA WILL BECOME A NEW SUPER POWER! No they won't, they are horribly corrupt and they will have a ecological disaster destroy their country within the next 30 years.
>James Fallows writes that too many people in China live without indoor plumbing, and that no mainland Chinese scientist has yet won a Nobel Prize,[35] so it is unlikely able to become an "economic Superpower".[36][37]

ps
>vietnam
>bloodiest and longest conflict since ww2
>not important
>american excuses

>they are horribly corrupt
>usa
kek

it's fun to call out the big guy

Name one way Vietnam is important to my life as an american today. I can tell you a million and one ways with the first two world wars were important.

south sudan is a failed cia project to steal oil from opposing political factions

never doubt ameriniggers capacity to stick their fingers in the darkest corners of the planet and fuck everyting up

>he doesn't know that the niggers are destroying cities because they ask for more rights than that they were given thanks to vietnam

>Civil rights act signed in 1964
>America didn't send troops to Vietnam until 1965, and even then they were only advisers
>Serbian education is more than a meme

>U.S. government reports currently cite 1 November 1955 as the commencement date of the "Vietnam Conflict", because this date marked when the U.S. Military Assistance Advisory Group (MAAG) in Indochina (deployed to Southeast Asia under President Truman) was reorganized into country-specific units and MAAG Vietnam was established

>americansc.org.uk/Online/Vietnam_Civil_Rights.htm

wew lad do you even know what's your name

And? I got the fact that they were advisors incorrect, the first actual troops on the ground for fighting still only came to vietnam in 1965. Also, who the fuck cares? The civil rights act still would have passed without vietnam.

Not in the same way filthy serb leaf diaspora

WW1 would've happened anyway
burger tier education

Sure but you could also make the same argument about the french revolution or the reformation.

Or you just realize that time is linear and things happen becuase of things in the past. All history plays out like consequences followed by more consequences and it's fun to see how far back you can go.

Are people still retarded enough to think that one guy triggered a global war by killing a guy who was loathed even by his own family and kinsmen aswell as the rest of the international community?

I want my time back for reading this thread