Do you think the "weeb" stigma will die in the next decade...

Do you think the "weeb" stigma will die in the next decade? I want to live here but I don't want to be associated with the usual gaijin also i don't watch anime

i think you're a weebshit scum that needs to neck himself!

Can Canadians ever make a good post it's really tiresome seeing your flag and the garbage that follows.

>I want to live here
Good luck.

It's incredibly difficult unless you want to stay for a year max.

That's only a thing in western internet, no one cares about that shit IRL.

So if if were to stay there forever would you just hold yourself back forever?

Don't cuck yourself, bro.

i don't see anything wrong with my post, it's a question about another country

The reason you want to live there is because you are a weeb

Nope, animefags will still be the cancer of this world till everyone dies.

No.

Now go there so you can be shunned by Japanese.

Ecchi oniichan...

VANK (Voluntary Agency Network of Korea)
VANK has been accused of promoting Korea at the expense of Japan. Critics claim that VANK has attempted to discount Japan and Japanese culture, manipulate history during and after World War II and have other countries believe in distorted perspectives related to Japanese-Korean history that have a bias favouring Korea.

i will bump for you leafbro

"""weeb""" stigma will keep existing until the Japanese culture considered to be equal to "Anime", "Manga", "Idol", "JAV", "Hentai" on Internet

for fucks sake can't you just like our normalfag culture like tea-ceremony, bonsai, origami things

but anime is superior senpai. I have even started learning your retarded writing system because i would like to learn your language. Anime is a thing that made your country recognizable all over the world.

thank you senpai
tho i know you will give up in a few months :3

These are my favorite posts

t. Gaijin english teacher

no

>bonsai
Man I like those cute little fuckers. Is that a legit thing with many enthusiasts or just a meme?

> (You)
>no

This
Talk to a person in public, and mention wanting to visit or live in Japan there won't be any weeb hate.
Hell when I was talking about studying abroad the guy even recommended I go to Akihabara for all the anime lol.
More normie weebs out there than you might think.

why would i? It's not like i am studying it, i don't want to learn it like "in 1 year", i am going to learn it my whole life by maknig small steps Your language is useless in my country, unless you would decide to "move" your factories from UK to Poland, since you are planning to escape britain because of brexit.

People here rather learn chinese because of growing chink and viet diaspora and chinese is literally called "language of the future"

you learn it if you like to do it, you don't if you don't want

>waaah its no use even i do
>weep weep i will not be rewarded by doing this
>i must learn language that will give me a decent job!!!
all
excuses
i've seen so many of them through my whole life

I think you didn't get my point, but it doesn't matter senpai, I like your language and learning it makes me happy.