When will Turkey finally pay reparations for the countless innocent people that were murdered, raped...

When will Turkey finally pay reparations for the countless innocent people that were murdered, raped, and subjugated during its reign of terror?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VbZDyr2LkdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TODAY!

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

NEVER HAPPENED
E
V
E
R

H
A
P
P
E
N
E
D

You will never be allowed into the EU unless you pay reparations roach.

Thank god they wont.
Its not europe anyway and full of durkas.

how can you pay reperations for something that never happened?

>tfw turks are so retarded and evil you're actually not sure if he is joking

>he thinks they all happened
kek

>armo diaspora

Can't think of anything worse

you forget the million kurds, 5 million laz, 3 million hittite (my ancestors), 2 million spartans

We need to gas literally any diaspora who came here after 1940 desu.

>3 million hittite (my ancestors)
WE

>million kurds, 5 million laz, 3 million hittite (my ancestors), 2 million spartans
>he unrionically believes this

>Armo diaspora

Not Armenian

>Turk destroying white country

Can't think of anything worse.

t. ancestors were literally garbage prison people offloaded on an island

you have nothing on my proud people who got assimilated by the t*rks, one day the hittie moon will rise again and we will take out rightfull spot in anatolia

Why can't Turks just admit to their crimes? Literally holocaust denier tier

but if they did you would have 1 less reason to hate them, right? so its more convenient they do

besides if they do that you will just go to the next line on your 20 thousand long list that you will ask turkey to do

Apologise

Don't forget the 5 gorillon of Peloponnese people.

wtf i hate turkey now

I apologize to my greek masters

that's different though. Most of the holocaust deniers aren't even the ones who have to pay reparations.
They're third party to the ordeal and are observers.
Surely you wonder why there is so many?

Because they're delusional retards who are trying to change history to suit their "views"?

But the part of history in question inst relevant to them at all. Weather the view is accepted or not wont cause them any benefit.

Perhaps we should remove juries from the courts because they want to change the case outcome to suit their "views" despite obviously not being a part of the altercation.

>But the part of history in question inst relevant to them at all. Weather the view is accepted or not wont cause them any benefit

And that doesn't make them any less delusional

>Perhaps we should remove juries from the courts because they want to change the case outcome to suit their "views" despite obviously not being a part of the altercation

You're equating holocaust denial to being a member of a jury?

Maybe if US - Turkey relations worsen, Americans will start pushing genocide recognition.

kek

Fuk turki, I am a Greek

It's called conquest. Deal with it you beta faggot.

this

sorry, it's not real

MIGHT MAKES RIGHT

>He belives in memecides

>reign of terror

Simple
You want free travel? Recognise genocide.

>we dindu nuffin we was ottomanz and shiet

>implying they need that
As if they can't get into Germany and afterwards the rest of Europe just as easily.

I already have free travel except UK and Swiss. Sorry.

You forgot Kurds as well.

Turkey should be split up between Greece, Armenia, and Kurdistan.

And Constantinople will finally be Constantinople again.

Yes they do. They wouldn't blackmail for it otherwise.

this desu

hates kurds but wants to rule over them. wtf

The West will never lift a finger against Turkey. They are Muslims and therefore a protected species, whereas their victims were Christians

>Constantinople

The Mrnjavčevićs did get BTFO, but there is not a single credible source on anything regarding the battle itself, including the numbers. We aren't even sure if there was 1 or 2 battles.

>Kurds
>Deserving anything
Kurds never conquered or held anything and don't deserve shit.
They're literally the bigest cucks on the planet and has been so for over a thousand years.
Besides, Turks are the true heirs of Constantinople and the Byzantine empire. Pic related.

The Hittites were gone about a thousand years before even the Roman Empire was even a thought

Thats like saying someone had Carthaginian ancestors

>Constantinople
get over it nerd

>be turkish
>your very existence causes extreme butthurt
can't make this shit up

t. Turkroach

Kurds are based people, who've managed to survive repeated attempts at wiping them out for centuries.

Turkroaches are as much heirs to Constantinople for conquering it as I am for Sultan of the Ottoman empire for stepping on a cockroach.

lmao bait

>istanbul is basically another greek name for the city
>greeks are mad because the city is named after a man who wasn't greek and didn't speak greek

errytiem

Get over the holocaust.

listen shut the fuck up you anglo scum
you raped and pillaged the world. Yeah russians did it too.

get the fuck over it faggot. either get a little shitty deus vult militia toghether and take over it or shut the fuck up

you get nothing saying GIB IT BACK

>Constantinople

Kek

I thought Russians are supposed to be based turkroach haters?

Or are you turkroach diaspora?

Look at map.

Do you find Constinpoople? no is Istanbul now.

It will be Istanbul until the end of time, fatass

must be the best feeling in the world desu

>Kurds are based people, who've managed to survive repeated attempts at wiping them out for centuries.
>Kurds are actually the true roaches
Thanks for proving my point, Mahmoud

>German flag
everytiem

t. Butthurt turkroach

Have to live off german success huh?, why are you so proud of a country you left and don't want to live in?

You tell'em, Ibrahim

What do you think? Just look at the pro turkey flags itt

i unironically wish we still wore hats like tophats and all that.

our standards of dress now are terrible

>you must be turkish to think that turkey should just hand back constantinople cuz i want it back
american education everyone

>just look at pro turkey flags
Right so you have to be diaspora to defend rightful claims of might.
But not to attack it verbally because surely there can't be an Armenian behind the US flag, no God forbid that.

*shouldnt

They need to pay for dead Bulgarians and Serbs, too.

You can't name one kurdish state in history
They have no distinctive culture or language apart from their neighboring countries. There is no reason for them to have a country
>german flag
Kek

Way more flags defending Turkey

pest control is not illegal

its not defending turkey. it's defending the fact that crying over land they conquered is retarded.

>Choosing the dumbed down Greek name
Gj mehmet you sure showed us

What kind of retard thinks Kurds are white and secular?

>crying over land
This is Cred Forums you know.
Besides it's not like Turks don't have neo Ottoman dreams.

The kind of the retard that defends them. I.E yank diaspora.

>Besides it's not like Turks don't have neo Ottoman dreams.
It's only the çomars who do this, educated people make fun of them

How many educated people are there compared to çomars?

??? You're a faggot if you think the reason people like them is that they are white, there are probably people that think that, but not anyone with a brain

50/50

I like them because they kill ISIS, and have some basic human rights they provide not seen elsewhere in the middle east. They also not nearly as fundamentalist as others.

They are not perfect, but have high hopes for secularization.

Ashamed we have so many Turks in My country. Makes me a bit sad desu.

>secularization.
What the fuck are you talking about? Kurds in turkey are religious as fuck, even more durka than turks

People use all sorts of excuses.
Their main one, is that they're not muslim, or at least not as bad as muslims.
Fact is that it's even worse because of their tribal mentality is still instact unlike Turkey for example.

Also, how about typing as if you actually speak English, cunt.

>They kill ISIS
So does Turks, Syrian rebels, Assad forces and Iraqis kill ISIS forces just as well.

>have some basic human rights not seen elsewhere in the middle east
>not as fundamentalist
>high hopes of secularization
I fucking hope you're joking m8.

>create one terrorist organization
>and another
>declare one as the bad guy
>and other as the good guy
>your citizens are dumb enough to believe this scenario

youtu.be/VbZDyr2LkdI

I'm truly sorry for these occurrences. I'm not actually b8ing or memeing right now lads, I'm serious for once so bear with me. We have commited a vile and shameful crime and we should answer for it, perhaps not by reperations(as we're relatively a poor country) but at the very least, we should accept that it happened, and make sure something like that never happens again. Come on lads we're better than this, we shouldn't deny a fucking fact.

So once again, people of the world, I apologize for the actions of my ancestors.
I apologize because you have to live in a world which is still populated by Greeks and Armenians. I apologize for not finishing the job.

Assyrians are cool though

Thank you, now I can detract my proposal to wipe you out.

That's all we wanted. Just admit it happens because everyone knows it did.

I have similar sentiments about aborigines tbqh

Congrats.

Go away isis

t.rojhad headshot

>we could have had millions of delicious brown Christian qts alive today but the T*rks killed their ancestors

Then it's okay to remove t*rkroaches?

For denying the Armenian genocide? Its pretty much a troll meme in my friends circle. no turk I actually know denies it. They just troll the westerners to the point of maddening. Their goverment doe denies it just because they dont want to pay money to few families.But they perfectly know the genocide happened. Turks are just fucking greedy trolls. Thats it.

>t. filthy k*rds

You're worse than the turks

>3 million hittite (my ancestors
What?

Do you even realise that Hitite people dissapeared long before Turks even started to exist?

>Turks
Haha no, it was germans.

how about you deal with thsi filthy diaspora

deal with it niggers