What would the world look like today is the commies were crushed in the Russian Civil War?

What would the world look like today is the commies were crushed in the Russian Civil War?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_von_Ungern-Sternberg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473808094666.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anarchy, the russian peasants have had it since the late 19th century, it was de facto slavery, if the commies were somehow defeated the peasants would rise against the whites seeing everything is same as before

what the commies did was not only destroy the previleged class but also send all the peasants unto collectivization around the country so they can't group up in arms, the commies had recreate the power dynamic from base up, in hindsight you can say something like it's just replacement of powers that was but technically it only rose out of the need to disband the old order and so forth and anarchy never last anyway, communism was the only path they would accept

With enough outside intervention do you think a stable republic would be possible

for a few decades maybe
a people will always want to free themselves

But with a republic setup like the United States where people can just vote who they want in there is no reason to revolt

Russia became a republic after communism

They just can't handle freedom

>Implying that collectivisation was the only bad thing the commies did

>Implying that the peasants were oppressed by whites while not being white themselves

Im talking about the first republic in 1917

A federation is not a republic

Semantics

It's not semantics if they are fundamentally different concepts

not white as in white, white as in loyalists

there is no sucessful case of foreign intervention to set up anything republic or otherwise, not counting colonization

A really shitty federation at that

The republic was already setup after the czar abdicated the throne the foreign intervention would just have to help crush the reds. Which there was some but if there was more intervention I think the republic could have survived

>What is Alexander the Great?

The peasants didn't support the Commies you dumb retard. The peasants supported the SRs.

Also serfdom in Russia was abolished in the 1800s.

Things would surely be a lot better than they are. Not for America, of course - the communists were your greatest ally. But our Empire, and the other European empires, would have remained in full, glorious swing, forever.

national and ethnic sentiments would rise and more violence ensue
oligarchy
workers then
you're just picky

Nope, you are just a retard. The Bolsheviks did not even have the majority support of the workers. The only demographic they had the majority support of was soldiers.

There was a lot of forced conscription by the reds

Peasants were set free back in 1861 and since then until 1903 life was improving and improving.
If you would like to know how it would look like had White Army won? Let's have a look at current population of Russian Federation
>164 m. people lives in Russia
>144 m. citizens - 96 million White, 48 million non-white; 135 m. are citizens without immigrant background
>20 million immigrant
Kicked out immigrants - 135 million people left, let's go
Stats for citizens
>non-whites are kicked out - 96 million left
>10 million drunks(7 million are White), 5 million drug addicts(2,4 million are White)
>no more non-whites, drunks or druggies - 86,6 million left
>top officials - 40 thousand (all corrupt) - all hanged, not a demographic loss; police 1 million(70-90% is corrupt and is fired to regular work force) not a demographic loss
86 million of Whites seems like a good demographic to me. If non-whites are not kicked out - 120 million people left.
>There is also a bydlo lifestyle criminal problem - about 5 million people - 3,8 million non-white, so if we kill them Digong style - its 115 people left in racially multi-ethnic state and 85,4 million left in racially purified state.
Had Whites won there wouldn't be any lifestyle criminals, drunks and drug addicts. They were people of integrity and hated that. Drunkness, gopniks and crime were not a thing before the revolution. Let's compare how population would look:
>there would be no North Caucuses in Russia, it would be most likely part of Iran or Ottoman Empire/Turkey (it wouldn't survive as Mountain Republic)
>there would be no drunkard and criminal class
>there would be a Constitutional Monarchy and authoritarian ethnocentric Russian chauvinist government
>ethnic Russian population would be 120-140 million instead of 92 million we have now; ethnic German population would be around 10-15 million instead of 2 million we have now.

You think the republic would have reinstated a monarch?

Authoritarian Republic(Washington style) or Constitutional Monarchy were the only two options White Leadership ever considered. The later being more favoured and preferred. 30% Republican, 70%ConstMonarchist

Would have the grand duke be named the new czar?

>White Leadership was anti-semitic(not only because of 80%+ of Red leadership being jews - that was tradition of Russian elite and people) instead of 500,000 jews we have, we would have zero
>settler immigration from biggest European donors would continue - Germany, Scotland and France.
>Baltic States could have be or could have not be part of the Russian State
>national reserves and railways would be state owned, but economy would be otherwise rather free for regular merchants, and with prosperous small and medium businesses
To sum it up: it would be a weird mix of modern UK, Poland and Bismarck Germany without diversity and with way bigger military

>Soviets is the name of russian parliament for that period
>If bolsheviks didnt have all the swiss sheckels Kerensky would have become a president of republic
>bam you have democratic federative republic in Russia in 1918

>Emperor*
Possibly yes, or some relative of Georgre V

The same as after 1991 but in 1918

I wrote this.
I didn't wrote this

Soviets and the Duma were actually different things. It was a dual state organisation.

Sounds like commies ruin everything

Duma deputies were an obvious pro-tsar circlejerks.
Soviets were truly democratic.

Duma deposed the Tsar in 1917 alongside the army you retarded Communist. Soviets were not democratic, they were ran by authoritarians.

>communists
>democratic
Pick one

Stoopid murica, Soviets is a house of parliament name, there were 4 different parties in it RERRRREEEE

I hate bad endings. But still a sequels, has a hope for good ending.

All Soviets are gommies you can't trust them

FUCKING COMMIES

Von Ungern rules the world. Rus civil war was a terrible shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_von_Ungern-Sternberg

Fuck democracy - the rule of the stupid. Republic, not a democracy.

He could have made Mongolia great again!

He was a crazy idiot.

>Charges into a communist force that outnumbers him on horseback
Truly a badass

Yes, but who didn't? That dumb courage if favor among people. It's also funny, that people likes лихих людeй, and then cryes, when they robbed, or worse

Russia and America would stay best bros, WWII would go differently since commies wouldn't have murdered 30,000 people and been degenerate scum, not sure how that would affect their allegiance, but it would trouble America greatly if Russia remained post American civil war bro tier and went up against Britain/allied with the Germans.
>America, Russia, WWII era Germany and Japan against England and Canada
Absolutely no survivors.

30,000,000*
My bad

I dont think that two cunts in our world can be true friends, but people can. And, i think, they do

>It's a slav is unintentionally deep episode
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473808094666.webm

political friendzone

Yep, you are right, bro.

You forgot the part of esoteric mongoloid practices, endorsement of Mongolian empire restoration and eurasianism that was unpopular in White Movement and made him a pariah

Pretty accurate vision.

I have mentioned him because that shit. He's just a adventurist, nofn more

>our red riflemen actually saved the early soviet union from collapse and by doing so basically discredited Russian territorial claims on their former empire on the eyes of the rest of Europe and US for the future.

Not sure if they fucked you or us over more.

Everyone involved. But Russian people suffered the most under Soviets. Latvians got it easy

>the commies were crushed in the Russian Civil War?
Thanks God, that didnt happen.