Reminder if your family weren't the original settlers of australia you should leave...

Reminder if your family weren't the original settlers of australia you should leave, if your ancestors weren't prisoners that earnt their freedom prisoners that endured lashes, droughts, the barren wasteland that is australia you should leave, if your family came after WWII you should leave, if your ancestors aren't from the UK you should leave.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jan/27/australian-support-for-monarchy-has-grown-as-debate-for-republic-revived
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reminder that anime heals the soul

THIS

Do you are basically an abo?

I'm from settlers on my mum side you criminal scum. Dad's European though, what are you going to do about it?

No thanks.

What's up with you aussies and posting frogs on here? Curious.

There is honestly nothing more cucked that the Anglococksuckers who think that 'true Australian's have to be direct descendants of British families.

Fuck the UK, fuck that wrinkled old bag on our money and her incestuous family, fuck the Union Jack on our flag, and fuck you retards who think we have to cling to the past instead of making our own culture.

You know why America is better than us? Because they're not afraid to be who they are, whereas we're terrified, TERRIFIED, to take our mouth off the teat of British culture and make something of ourselves. There's a reason why nobody gives a shit about Australian tv shows, Australian literature, or Australian culture in general. Because it's a poor copy of other cultures, just like our government. The monarchy isn't ours, the UK isn't where we live. We're Australians and nothing else, I don't care if your last name is Patel or Smith, come to this country and leave the baggage of the past behind.

As a first-generation Australian from an Irish ethnicity, there is nothing more pathetic than watching this country get held back by the retards who think British heritage somehow makes them superior. You're an Australian, this is the motherland, not some soggy island in the Atlantic.

Nie, ty pieprzyć

That's why commonwealth countries are always seen as a bunch cucked pussies here in America.

We fought a war to get rid of British faggots bullshit Monarchy and nobles wealthy inheritance left over from feudalism.

The founding fathers realized American colonies were a chance for the peasants to finally break away from their indentured servitude to the British nobles.

And now you're servants to Jews an even worse breed of people nice going.

My Australian friend said that nobody likes the monarchy except old people
Is this true?

Your are bitch, so your serving the Jews as well.

ITT Nu-Cultural Cringe and Old Cultural Cringe battle it out.

Revolting

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jan/27/australian-support-for-monarchy-has-grown-as-debate-for-republic-revived

No.

Not him but kinda. The oldest living generation grew up as the Queen took the throne and have followed along during her reign for that many decades. Most younger people aren't necessarily against the monarchy, they just couldn't care less about it.

Same for America desu
Krauts should get out

Ja pierdole Kurrawa!!

This. But I'm 1st Gen, so who cares

fuck offffff changggggg

How are we better than you beyond military? We're basically third world. We're a decade away from ending up like Brazil.

>When you take Cred Forums seriously

>As a first-generation Australian from an Irish ethnicity
lol