How hard would it be to move to Europe with no degree, given Irish citizenship?

How hard would it be to move to Europe with no degree, given Irish citizenship?

I'll have monies in short/medium term, but random shit happened so I had to drop out.

We have a great economical crisis. I know Ireland is doing well in the economic aspect but It is still very hard to find a job being a foreigner without a degree.

When you have the Irish citizenship you should also be a citizen of the EU wich allows you to move where ever you want in the EU.

Yeah, but then what?

That's my question essentially.

The best chance He has, it is to go UK because I really doubt that they want to learn german.

Do you know a trade ? Do you speak anything else than English?

Do you know the rule of the four months?

I'm fine learning any language desu. I took two years of Japanese, went through Spanish immersion as a kid, and I know basic Norwegian just that I learned on my own.

Are you studying something or you just gave up ?

If not you need a apprenticeship.

I coached soccer for a couple years. I understand it'd be more complex to break into they without certifications in the EU, but I was a private sector coach with rich family/immigrant kids basically.

Also done years of work with youth in general, at beach lifeguard summer camps. I was planning on becoming a schoolteacher before I dropped out.

See above for languages. Came in handy when I got kids who couldn't speak English and I quickly learned how to communicate.

You could become an English teacher.

Claim asylum and claim you're 12 years old. They'll give you a white woman for free.

No I don't, what is it?

1 year into an anthropology degree, then I became disabled. Can't play soccer anymore which sucks. Assuming I get disability, I'll have a lot saved up once I'm better.

I'd be fine going back and studying in a new country as well, even it was just folk university like the Germanic countries call it (community college, that's what I was in).

Apprenticeship would be fine. What sort of things would be available, or fit my skill set?

Basically thisMost of the people in yurop dont even know how to form a single sentence in English. In my village there are two persons who are able to speak the language, my aunt and me

Without certification or an apprenticeship it would be really hard to get a decent job. Even for low-tier jobs you need a apprenticeship and go to school while doing it for 2-3 years. I don't now about the situation for soccer trainers though. Most of them are volunteers here (When they train kids)

Aren't there certifications involved in that? Or are there more informal options?

It is very known when I live. It is basically to reach the enough money for living four months in the country and having a reserved money for coming back if you dont reach a job.

You could become a private tutor or a teacher. You probably need some sort of certification to become a teacher. If you work your ass off as a tutor you could probably earn a decent living though.

Damn lol. Do you talk to her often, or tourists maybe?

I can see how you ended up on Cred Forums.

The situation is different in Germany though.

I am not sure that you could teach at a German High School equivalent. You would need to study for that.

When you are qualified to go to university you can pick up any apprenticeship you want.

This would be an option. You could do some of this "under the hand" and collect Harz4 money for the beginning.

I speak to the tourist. Most of them are very confused because they are totally unable to comunicate and can be very frustrating. I dont see her frecuently because of her Job.

Sounds ebin! Maybe that's only for non-eu citizens though?

I think the most realistic option is moving over, getting established with some shitty job first. Then later get qualified to study, if it's a different language in the country master that, THEN actually study something.

Might take a while for this whole process, and I'm 23 now hue. I'm so fucked.

It is not as difficult for us, That is the funny. Spaniards dont want to learn the language because WE WUZ EMPIRE AN SHIET syndrome.

non-EU citizens can't legally stay in EU countries for more than 90 days, even with a visa.

If you are 23 it would be easier to get an apprenticeship in the US first and then move to Europe. To study here is not the real problem. There are even universities that have courses in English.

Sounds to me like France but seems legit. When I was in Catalonia last year I had to talk to a police officer in a weird mix of English, gesturing and the 10 sentences I know in Spanish.

wowow stop right there
europe has very strict degree rules
here, you will NOT become an english teacher just because you're american, you need at least a master's degree in language didactics
you could become a private teacher in russia or ukraine, but that's about it. no one will hire you unless you have a degree, keep in mind that just to be a french teacher in France, you need a master's degree
I'm sorry to tell you this, but this will not be possible, the best way to get a job would be an apprenticeship in the UK, or Ireland

your best bet would be to move here and get some really shitty job (moving house-guy, construction scaffolding assembler, or if you're lucky maybe work at some cleaning company) while you're learning the language.

If you're brown it doesn't matter because they need diversity meme
2 0 1 6

But what if you just move to a different state? The US is already the economic king -- I would at least wait for relevant bubbles to pop before I jump ship.

Why do you wanna leave?

He just said he has Irish citizenship. If that's the case, he can stay for at least 3 months with no problem.