Why are Unitedstatians so fat, stupid, and aggressive?

Why are Unitedstatians so fat, stupid, and aggressive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XaPzN2gD3PQ?t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's their shitty ass diet

it's all part of the plan that started long before they were even born. create a "economic superpower" that only serves a handful of people by keeping the general population too stupid and aggressive to question anything. that's why they place so much importance on "patriotism" because the jews were afraid they'd start comparing their situation to other countries otherwise.

Anglo genetics

>they'd start comparing their situation to other countries otherwise.
Why would they be afraid of doing something that makes us look better than 99% of the globe?

>12 percent fiber foods
Do Americans take laxatives? No wonder they can't hold in their shit.

how do you even pronounce that

Thank you for providing us with a textbook example

We're just ok m8. Nothing to be ashamed about.

You're next. Enjoy.

Nothing unhealthy about that. Protein is good for you son. You'd realize it too, if you just tried it. Gotta get that bulk son, I'm bulking.
It's all healthy

the famous protein sources fats, oils, sugars and grains
>american education

Gotta bulk gotta get the protein muh gains gotta get huge gotta get swhole gotta bulk gotta get the protein muh gains

The good ol' sugar, added fat and grains with no nutritional content diet will surely help you bulk up.

by the way why the fuck is "processed food" that has literally nothing but empty calories in it yellow and "animal food" which has all the most important and healthy ingredients in it on red? fucking vegans

I don't think it's a danger rating, just the color associated with them

Plants = green
Meat is associated with red, like beef
Processed Food is associated with oil and butter which is yellow

that's what I thought at first too but then I noticed the "only founds" (positive for plant, 2x negative for animal, 0 for processed) and the "guide to healthy eating" which flat out says eat LESS animal foods

>Finnish education
Also not a vegan

>implying dairy, fish, meat and eggs aren't the most important nutrient sources for an active lifestyle

I feel like Australians are the same honestly

I think for Americans there are bigger problems than excessive consumption of meat

If you take into account tye enviromental impact, it's pretty close to top.

i mostly eat chicken

tapa hippi ittes

Really makes you ponder youtu.be/XaPzN2gD3PQ?t=3s