He fell madly in love with a girl just because she was nice to him when no one else was

>He fell madly in love with a girl just because she was nice to him when no one else was

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHHHAHAHAHA

>He fell madly in love with a girl just because she talked to him once when no one else did

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>He actually though that her, a beautiful rich, talented girl, would ever like a dirty poor peasant like him
HAHAHAHAHAAaaa

>He got into a dysfunctional two year relationship with a girl just because she acknowledged his existence when no one else did
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAahahaha

joke's on you, I've already gotten over her and it hasn't even been half a decade

>HE ACTUALLY THINKS THAT A GIRL WILL EVER LOVE HIM EVEN IF HE HAS POLAND SYNDROME
HAHAHA the absolute madman

>(You)

Good on you Kraut. Getting over a girl is hard.

>He fell madly in love with a Japanese cartoon character

Fuck you all, you don't know how hell feels like.

This thread makes me laugh, keep it on.

don't we, though?

>He fell in love with a girl
>He fell in love at once and almost completely

guys that's not funny, can you please delete these post

thanks

>He madly fell in love with a girl because she looked at him and smiled

sorry

accepted, thanks for deleting

>he thought his shitty friendship which mostly consisted of him approaching the girl while she was looking to ride the biggest dicks in town would eventually end up with him fucking her

the cunt might have had a shot at some slightly ok-looking girl that turned hot but his iq is like fucking 20 the stupid jew

>he fell in love with a girl when she accidentally bumped into him once after class, his first physical interaction with a woman since hugging his mother on christmas morning

I just laughed and then felt sad at that. good post

kek

>He fell in love with a girl because he thought she was sensitive and kind of homely but nice, like him
>Turns out she rides Chad's cock just like every other girl

You think?

>Bumps into girl
>Fetishizes over her for 3 years
Laughing_Sluts.jpg

all of these hit too close to home
>tfw fell in love with a girl in my class because she would help me during class

Ok. That fucking does it.

I could take all these other posts. I could take those feels. But you sir, FUCK YOU.

>He fell madly in love