Thank you murrica. I'm not saying black lives don't matter, but exporting this is really not needed

Thank you murrica. I'm not saying black lives don't matter, but exporting this is really not needed.

Are there BLM happenings in your cunt?

We don't have Antifa in the US so why the fuck would you guys have BLM? I feel your pain BTW.

B-but black live don't matter

No.

Have there been police shootings or injustice in Helsinki or do the black people in Finland just want attention?

We don't have blacks, so no.

Today police shot someone because of speeding, I don't know if he was a black gentleman,

I'm going to let in a secret that most euros wouldn't dare to say
secretly all europeans admire you and want to imitate

We're actually starting to get antifa too.

yes
they were all white
they also said that air pollution is racist against blacks
a large amount of the passengers delayed were non-white businessmen

hmmmmmmmm

>

Where are you from? Even on my College Campus in Chicago nobody is explicitly against Fascism, likely because there haven't been any American Fascists since the 1930s.

yup already happened

Not where I live but I know they are in Austin tx

>Austin
That explains it. And are European Fascists still a significant thing? Because if not then hasn't Antifa been obsolete since the 1950s?

>Go to the British Museum today
>Egyptian wing
>Crowd of nigs gathered around this one black guy with dreads and a purple bandana
>He's literally giving a WE WUZ tour of the museum

I then caught up with them again near the Aztec exhibit where the guide explained how blacks were the original inhabitants of the Americas also

how do you even get on a runway

They tried that in Toronto but they quickly died out because it makes no sense to pull that shit here

London City was built on an old dock
The protesters got a dingy and sailed across the water between the runway and the main bit of land

Turns out there were no fences there or something

Antifa are the biggest fascists around at the moment, so yeah

There's an ANTIFA chapter in NYC but it's irrelevant afaik

Black Lives Matter is our country's motto