Do you guys really dislike cold and dark? I guess the grass is always greener

Do you guys really dislike cold and dark? I guess the grass is always greener

Lack of sun makes you depressed and autistic, it's just simple biology.

Winter sucks up north. The cold is bad, but the limited daylight is the worse. Its a real downer.

I actually wish it would be winter all year around.
It's way comfier than the summer and if you're cold you can put on more clothes or turn up the heat. In the summer, if you don't have AC, you're fucked.
And snow is infinitely better than sunshine.
>wouldn't that make you depressed and want to kill yourself though
So nothing would change?

i'm mentally sick then

winter is brutal if you live up north here, don't miss it at all

agree with this darkness at 3:30 pm is awful

>implying you EVER need an AC this far up north

kys my man. Summer is infinitely better than the other seasons. Having only a couple of hours of sunlight a day in the winter combined with the intense cold is hell

Some people are able to handle the low energy environment of winter without any psychological effects. Im not.

I see, i'm really different then, but I don't go out too much so idk, I just wanted it to be comfy, to not have to use AC/fan all day our """winter""" just finished and it was so much comfy, I actually wanted to do things, in this heat I can only lay in bed all day waiting for the night

I live in the cuck territory where it's just hot enough to be warm during summers and not cold enough during winter.
>kys my man
Working on it. Thanks!

When I lived abroad I was constantly sad during the winter and I didn't even realize it was because of the climate until spring came, it's a weird feeling that you don't get if you only lived in brazil (even if it's in the coldest part of the country).

>Do you guys really dislike cold and dark?

Here no. Sun is our enemy.

if this had sun it would only look like india, thailand or some shit

I prefer cold and dark

i don't like how the sun feels on my skin and i sweat really easily

i also don't like being tanned

Yes but fortunately Slavlands have no sun so we look unique when it comes to being shit.

Brazil is literally the arsehole of the world.

lol butthurt poo

That's why when we got there we called them indians.

pict not load

perfect, you live in a shithole but at least you don't sweat like shit, rejoice this