European identity

>European identity

What does it even mean?

Nationalism is wrong

It means to be superior and not a fatass Clint Hillwood/Condolence Tramp supporter.
Fuck that jew, Bernie. He just want's all of the tax money for himself so that he can make a gulag-like work camp.

No it is not.
rich coming from a swede.

being a faggot who is either a french fucking muslim nigger gay frog or a cocksucker of german cocks.

Soon we will follow based Britain and say fuck you to european niggers, jews and other subhumans like that

Norwegian intellectuals answered these questions decades ago.

>I'm a nationalist

så hold dog kæft med dit lortede autist spam, hæng dig selv din latterlige mongol

>I'm a nationalist alpha and saviour of the white race

Globalist propaganda

I reached the point to ask me the same. We are too different for having a common identity. Then, you see behind that European "identity" there is a political purpose.

Nothing. Those who want to create a identity about a continent are either jews (a continent united without national identities is easy to slavize) or nazis (muh european white race uber alles) and then basically only retardeds take it seriously.

What does this mean? I never even mentioned race or fedora tipping.

>be from an european country
>have european identity
what's the problem?

Nothing, it's just the first step of mondialisation.

it's like >slavic identity

it doesn't mean much

Too broad to mean anything.

>I am a nationalist
ayyy

>he fell for the european identity meme

*merchandising intesifies*

It's by no stretch the thing I identify with the most, but I identify as Slavic and European.
I don't get why identity has to be this OR that. I identify with a whole lot of shit, why is 'Europe' suddenly problematic.

I never even said im a nationalist.
I just think its not a bad thing to be one.

A word to ruse farmers.

as i said, it doesn't mean much, so it's often used as purely political bullshit - that's why some ppl don't like it

It ruses the farmers here very heavy.
I live quite rural and there is this farmer next to me who always complaints about whatever I do.
Then I say to him: We are both proud Europeans!
And he starts chasing me with a fucking stick. Dude is like 80 or so.

I'll give my 2 cents as a foreigner. Probably a dumb thing from me to reply seriously bit I have time to kill today.

I have noticed than when asked to point to irreconcilable differences between them, Europeans usually cite.menial things like.food or meme shit like "all Germans are robots" etc. Only tangible argument is language.
I think that, due to a bit more than a century of nationalism and strong national.identity you all focus on irrelevant details and small difference out of habit and mental framework.
On the other hand, I personally noticed incredible amount of common values that are unique to Europe and widespread within it.
I think you guys don't notice it because you take them for granted as all the cultures you know around you have them too, but traveling to Asia, Africa or latam would teach you otherwise.

Europe has a unique emphasis on locality and its traditions, regions have strong identities and roots going back centuries in history. The emphasis on "terroir" is nearly unique in the world, you'd only find it in some regions of Asia (China and Japan) and mostly usually very recently revived. That's why every European country and the EU itself has such strong legislations to protect them. This and high focus on food quality vs horrible industrialized practices i n the Anglo world.
Every European has a strong sense of environment. Of course there is difference between a sicilan Guido and a copenhagener on its bike, but all care about recycling emission etc. There is no climatosceptic movement in Europe for a reason. Also while travelling I always see euro collecting their trash to not leave them.on site. Only japs do it too, and its more a sense of group duty than actual care in general.
Europe has strong social values, on different level all countries have implemented strong welfare state to protect the more fragile.member of their society. Think healthcare

It's just bullshit identity politics.
The same fuel that feeds the hundreds of genders, and otherkin is the same that feeds a lot of the bullshit on Cred Forums.

Funny coming from a Mexican when We have much more in common with you than with the Germans.

Absolutely nothing.

kek, so much this

This

(fuck mexicans anyway, we will be friends once you've exterminated narcos)

amazing meme true 100% I would have put turban on his head tho

>cont

Europe has also a strong will to protect consumers against predatory companies and isnfar from the laissez-faire approach we see in the Anglo sphere or latam, without reaching stupid levels of control like Venezuela who actually fucks up.people even more.

All European receive high quality education with a big focus on literature, philosophy and arts. I am.always surprised at how cultivated Europeans are.
I suppose that basically living in a museum helps as everything around you reminds you of a glorious past and writers and sculptors. We once received a French exchange student and when told about.Mexican history she joked that the house she lived in was.older than our constitution. Also once when dicussing the German capitulation in ww2 she told me she actually attends school in the very place where it was signed.
You guys pass your.life walking inside history, we study it from Afar. This gives a sense of belonging and roots seen nowhere else.
The fact that the whole.world studies YOUR history is revealing, Europe has colonized nearly the whole.world and you guys had framed modern civilization as we know it.
Now the Anglo world is dominating but its a blip in history compared to the influence you had.

I was going to talk about the strong progressive.movements in Europe and human rights, but I think it is slowly crumbling and this does not bode well for the future of the union.

Independantism within the countries (Scotland, catalunya etc) which rises from.the same mechanics than euxit (we are so different than the rest, and we'd fare better without these leeches) let me see only a grim future for you guys.

Your post kinda falls flat on it's face when you realise that Europe isn't only limited to north-western welfare states.

On the same continent you can find countries which are some of the richest in the entire world, and countries which are poorer than some of the post-colonial African states with barely any history to speak of. And unlike eg. Asia the distance between them is only a few hundred kilometers away, so the change in scenery is often sudden and massive.

Try talking about the environmental values to (eg.) an Ukrainian, he'll probably laugh in your face as he throws his used up cig on the pavement.

Well that's actually the thing.
My Spaniard friends here complain about exactly the same thing than the French, or the germans or the Italians or the swedes I know.
The Americans here don't care about the lack of public transport for example, as they have the same kind of infrastructure aimed at using your car for everything. All Europeans I know loathe it. And they are the only ones. Anglos don't even notice, Latinos are used to having shitty public services, and Asians, well they never complain (although my jap friends do hate it too).

That's only an example but there are dozens of it. I wouldn't assume that my anecdotal.evidence is ironclad, but I tend to notice that Europeans are very similar in their views of.life and culture and that they are different than the rest of the world. I think you guys overestimate your differences and downplay your similarities.

Also I have travelled in Europe and schengen is fucking magic. I would be very sad to see such an awesome political.construct come to its end because of a bunch of incapable eurocrata and reckless elites who have disgusted people of the institution (which they link will the union concept in general).

Ukraine is in the EU? I didn't know.

But probably true for a eastern polack or Romanian.
I do think that indeed the latest extension of Europe was a bad idea and a failure rightly so because these countries don't adhere to this common identity. Same for greece, which surprisingly caused so.much trouble.

North and central.Europe + wearer.Mediterranean countries constitute the core of this identity. Eastern than that, I think there was a movement of converting to this value but some countries (Hungary and yours for example) are resisting and turning toward conservative values and autocratic vision inspired by Russia.
But on overall poles are rather integrated I. The union compared to its southern neighbours, the cohbrey is still rather conservative though

have you been to europe?

even just seeing spaniards in portugal completely kills european identity in my head. there is no such thing.

Don't mind them, they're idiots.

I want out of this EU ride.

Travelled to 20 of the 28th.
Also all of americas excluding Guyana, some.parts of Africa and central Asia and nearly all Oceania and Asia.
I travel a lot for.my work.

That's exactly because I have seen many countries and culture that I find common points within Europe that I don't see somewhere else.
Spaniards and Portuguese can actually understand each other pretty well.

Go read a book on the foundations of western civilisation, it can explain more than i can on a thai doodle posting forum

We have many things in common with Portugal because We are in the same ethnic group (aka iberians). We have many stuffs in common with Italians as well but that is all.

Sharing certain values and being part of one of the peoples of Europe.

>but this other guy speaks a different language
>but this other guy drinks his coffee differently
>but this other guy comes from a poorer country

So you're another one of those people who confuses Europe with the EU. Can't really blame you though seeing as almost the entire "core" of Europe is the part of the union.

I wonder if EU goes full ret- , I mean, federal, the citizens of EU will hijack the term "European" for themselves just like USA took "Americans".

>I think there was a movement of converting to this value but some countries (Hungary and yours for example) are resisting and turning toward conservative values and autocratic vision inspired by Russia.
Can't speak for Hungary but for us it is really just this particular government. Poles are unfortunately a bunch of massive fucking pussies who got scared shitless when a wave of brown people washed through South-Eastern Europe last year, so they poured their votes for a very conservative government in the GEs. The refugee crisis came and went, not even as much as touching Poland, but we're stuck with a christcuck conservative govt and their backwards ideas for the next 3 years, which some people are only starting to realize just now. They'll be lucky to survive until the end of their current term with the way things are going on right now.

What a cuck country is Bulgaria. Oh god, We dont have anything in common. NOTHING. Differents religions, differents languages, differents roots, differents civilizations. When are going to understand that?

Are you roleplaying as a country now, Pablo?

You have more in common with Mongolia than Germany or France.

see Even the name fits.

No but fuck you yogurtfag