In Ireland, 85% of the population considers themselves to be Roman Catholic. However...

In Ireland, 85% of the population considers themselves to be Roman Catholic. However, only 25% of these actually attend church once per week.

Are 'secular Catholics' a thing in your country?

Catholics are migrants worshippers. They want to destroy every identity who isn't related to religion (countries and borders). Fuck them, they're like muslims but without the violence.

>Catholics are migrants worshippers

What? I've never heard of this.

Surely liberal protestants like Lutherans and Anglicans are the ones welcoming immigration

We call them "Católicos no practicantes". aka "Chrismas are cool but who the hell cares about mass? We are not Americans".

>What? I've never heard of this.
Look at your son of a bitch pope.

Hey, it's not like we elected that cuck.
He was put into place as a PR stunt to offset the child rape scandals

Ireland enabled same-sex marriage.

Flagship country of atheism.

Bunch of homosexual sissies that have nothing to do with Catholicism.

Yes they are

Why are Poles so butthurt about gay marriage and gays in general?

>We are not Americans
Even in the US only 30% of people attend church regularly, most of them being Evangelicals.

They're the vast majority

suming up:
- are you a catholic?
yes I'm a catholic!! I like christimas!!
- have you ever go to the church?
uhhmm I don't like churches

legally called "católicos no practicantes"

I checked, the numbers are % each Sunday

>switch from red to green happens at 40% and not 50%

Everybody here seems to think Catholics are serious conservatives but really the only true Christian hardliners are the evangelicals.

They're all closet faggots.

>t. legalised abortion ever
Fuck off you heathen scum, you literally killed children because your women wanted to fuck niggers and not suffer the repercussions.

>Everybody here seems to think Catholics are serious conservatives
Because the most "pro-Catholic" countries in Europe were socially conservative.

Being a faggot was a criminal act here until the mid-90s, abortion is still a criminal offence.

It's the Protestants that were ultra-liberal cunts - UK, Scandis, Germany, Netherlands.

It corresponds directly with pro-nigger attitudes.

We not only have secular "catholics" we also have tons of "cultural christians" who are atheists who go to church after christmas and think that modern leftism=christian compassion as jesus taught it.
Actual christians have become an overaged minority here.

>true christian hardliners

You can be a pretty hardcore christian without being a creationist evangelitard, but catholics like that are quiet rare.

nigga we INVENTED them, literally everyone I know is baptised and got all their sacraments yet you won't find anyone under 65 in church

>'secular Catholics'
No, Catholics ain't a thing here at all.

>85% of the population... only 25% of these actually attend church once per week
That's pretty high. I don't know anyone who goes to the church, except for my grandmother and some of her friends.

Just fuck my shit up