64 million people live on this tiny island

>64 million people live on this tiny island

What a shithole lmao

And everyone speaks their language

Pretty sure there aren't that many people in Ireland

It's pretty bad ngl also Nandos taste like dog shit idk why Brits cling to that so much lol

And yet they were able to conquer most of the world.

How the fuck does that make sense?

I dunno I've been there and it's aight

What's the point of this thread? Start an argument? Is that what you honestly do for enjoyment?

>s-stop bullying me

Its just a buttmad canadian frenchie trying to pick a fight, like you said :^)

Remeber to always ignore the leaf made threads.

;(

>frenchie

I feel insulted

Just say "French" plz

Fuck off Amerifat Nando's is the greatest thing to have been bestowed upon this Earth

I'm an Irish citizen by descent, should I move to Ireland for free University?

wow haha wtf

hahahahahahah

God bless Ireland

nuke this shithole please

> how the fuck does that make sense ?

Let's see :

> Homeland so shitty you're desperate to go and settle elsewhere
> North full os Scots
> Neighbour to France always setting the bar high, thus triggering an inferiority complex and the greatest dick contest known to mankind
> Being an island, manages to remain conveniently isolated from mainland Europe's greatest turmoils
> Invades places of the world filled with indigenous people that are litteraly centuries behind in terms of technology or warfare.
> Genocides said indegenous population and replace them with their own.

There you go. Not that hard to understand.

Thank you Eesti

you forgot
>pirate, steal and attack ships and possesions that other countries won by war conquest

Hmmmm, If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were a tiny bit jealous, eh Pierre?

fuck off pierre

I'm Anglo-Canadian

> being jealous of Perfidious Albion
If anything, France is lowkey jealous of America, which we pretty much gave birth to.

London gets a lot of hate on Cred Forums but it's actually a really nice city.

It's ok my friend, it's fine to be a little jealous of your favourite neighbours. :^)

I for one am jealous of French women's uncanny ability to not shave their bodily hair, and still be attractive, 'tis truly a miracle to me.

> Le French women don't shave meme
It's like saying all Brit girls are ugly slags while we both know London is full of qts.
French ones to be precise.

You right, not all Brit girls are ugly slags, just most of them. :(

>Another UK hate thread from a cucknadian

I'm not sure why it's a good thing for guys or girls to shave down there. Sure, it might look like a jungle, but unless you have pubic lice, it's more comfy to just have a bush instead of crotch stubble.

social standards + easier/more appealing for oral sex.

The UK is unironically the best country in the world. It's not the biggest, or most populous, or always the most sensible. However. History has never seen a more daring and consequential country as the UK. The underlying reason is, in my opinion, the vulnerability of being a small island in a world of aggressive bigger powers. It's a motivator to overachieve. JFs don't understand the unique blend of comfiness and pride that comes with being British.

the fuck is holding you back?

There's still quite a lot of countryside and outdoor space left. Lots of lakes too.

Not enough and the space we have now is slowly diminishing