If you regularly use Cred Forums (an American English language American image board that primarily discusses American...

If you regularly use Cred Forums (an American English language American image board that primarily discusses American media, culture, and politics) then you are by definition an Ameriboo. Period.

Deeply dishonourable.

but I'm on here to discuss anime

bump

kys

are you new here? this is a chinese cartoons imageboard

Me too, fuck everything else.

An american english language japanese-owned image board that primarily discusses japanese media.

Lol no. Anime boards are slow as fuck. Meanwhile Cred Forums is the most active board, and ALL they talk about is American media and politics.

Why would nips adopt a holiday celebrating the genocide of native Americans??

Cred Forums is stormfront+reddit

Cred Forums and Cred Forums are Cred Forums's essence.

based kojimasan

Why wouldn't other cunts want to adopt Thanksgiving? It's the second comfiest holiday after Halloween.

FOUNDED BY AN AMERICAN AND HOSTED ON AN AMERICAN (?) SERVER

This cant be real.

welcome to the internet

does Kojima actually say this shit

They should adopt Canadian Thanksgiving, it's 10x comfier by virtue of being Canadian.

i only like it because i get to eat and have a day off

Canadian Thanksgiving takes place way too early to be as comfy as American Thanksgiving. It should be weeks after Halloween, not weeks before.

>Wanting to eat pumpkin pie made with rotten pumpkins

Nah man

>wanting to eat pumpkin pie made with tasteless and unripened pumpkins

nah bro

>wanting thanksgiving while the leaves are still green

Cred Forums is one the biggest boards and is somewhat decent unlike the rest of the big boards

They are American butt lickers, so it's expected

good post 2bh

Im just here for the anime and memes

They "adopted" a soul deprived version of the celebration of Christ's birth too. It's just about making money.

>an American English language American image board that primarily discusses American media, culture, and politics
chinese cartoons mane