1. Your cunt

> 1. Your cunt
> 2. How do you feel about interracial love?

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1- Flag
2- Weird

>flag

>don't give a shit, if you're an ugly beta white fag and you can't get women then that's not black people's fault

USA
weeds out the undesirables

I really don't give a shit, love is like that.

Only Cred Forums and /r9k/ cares. That being said Im not attracted by other races.

>undesirables

Flag
i will burn race ruiners with fire

Flag
Don't care desu. Only autist care about who other people date

I want to suck on her pussy after he has cummed in it.

>merica

>my gf is black, soooo....

1.) Flag

2.) Weird. For some reason, the only types interracial couples I have seen have been:

A skinny black guy with a fat white chick

and

A fat mexican guy with a fat white chick

In both the chick always has her hair tied up on top of her head. I've also seen some philipino chick with a mexican but thats about it.

I don't care, they can enjoy spending their monies on dumbshit

Mexicans are Caucasian

>> 1. Your cunt
canada
>> 2. How do you feel about interracial love?

I'm definitely in favour of it. Pic related is hot

I don't like it because the world is much less interesting without races :DDDDDDDDD

1. Yes
2. It ain't quite right, but what can you do?

Funny how the ones who are the angriest almost always have a case of yellow fever. Fucking chinks as a white man is equally deplorable as fucking niggers as a white woman.

Black women are terribly built.
I don't blame blacks for wanting white women.

She has cum on her shoulder

1. Holland
2. Don't care. If anything it shows that assimilatoon is werking.

>flag
>i actually prefer other races, i've fucked heaps of africans and asians and my current gf is sri lankan
I'd still prefer white kids though.

Waste of tax payers money.

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

>This study finds that 92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock and 82% end up on government assistance.

>my current gf is sri lankan
Only abos are uglier than Sri Lankans.

Yeah nah, you're wrong.

For years I was convinced Sri Lankans and abos were genetically related. I grew up around them and they were the biggest wiggers and dude weed lmaos.

Lolk. Depends on if they're Tamil or Sinhalese.

Yeah. Pic related is an abo looking Tamil.

Mine is Sinhalese, part Chinese for good measure.

1. flag
2. disgusted by it

1. Russia (my nation - polish)
2. You are cucked if you think about race but forgot about nation.

The average Sinhalese is pretty attractive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples

>brown
no

Nobody can argue with those quads.
desu if you don't find them attractive, you're gay.

>A skinny black guy with a fat white chick
This is true to an extent. You hardly see that around here anyway and then the white chick tends to be a hippy type.

Much more common and on the rise is:
>Middle aged white guy young black chick
This is hardly surprising because the white woman is an awful money-grabbing beast. All those dudes got burned badly and learned their lesson. Take this bloke I used to work with as an example.
>diagnosed with a brain tumor early last year
>doctors say sorry dude, can't operate on this thing
>chemo might do the trick but your number is probably (ie. >99%) up
>chemo fails
>wife immediately goes for divorce and claims half his shit
>has a new man now
>dude is on his own and will be dead before the year is out

Poor bastard.

meant white men, bro

>flag
>I would like a brown gf. I don't mind it when it's sincere, the problem is a lot of brown guys lie and exploit our girls for sex

lmao is that Alex Song?

Russia
Feel good lad
Race doesn't matter

I do not care, I like some dark chocolate every now and then. I don't want to get married but my future wife could be literally any color

>19kb
Need at least 500kb to trigger Cred Forumstards
Pay the broadband jew another 50 dollaroos to raise your cap

>tfw no mulatto gf

I'm talking with a white american girl the girl of my dreams and I'm gonna make her come here to fuck her for a whole week.

I like it I guess :3

Narcobaron in thread

Australia
Indifferent

I'm in love with a brown girl. Her family came from Mexico and she's basically perfect. And I'm whiter than sour cream with red hair.

I wish, if I were I would pay for it instead of making her pay.

I don't give a shit heads gonna roll I love white pucc, would gladly sell coke for em.

1. America
2. I want a qt black gf

Why are women so horrible

flag
pic

Tfw black girlfriend with a banging body who I love

Feels good.

Flag
Considering our country is pretty much founded on the very idea of race mixing I'd say we are pretty ok with that, at least as long as it's Euro-Amerindian combos.

Mega-satan speaks the truth.

I don't really care, but still would prefer people not mix

Wow m8...

Quit wasting her time if you're going to just leave her.

1. flag
2. pretty normal over here in the bay area, but only with spic men/women and white men/women, and asian women and white men. Also see a lot of flips and spics. I have never seen a black white couple or an asian man with a white woman. The weirdest interracial relationship I've seen was an indian streetshitter with a qt asian jap girl.

don't really care

the only interracial couple that would make me look twice would be a white man with an aboriginal woman.

>but only with spic men/women and white men/women
Maybe that's because the bay area is predominately white/Hispanic? Use your head m8.

>the weirdest interracial relationship I've seen was an indian streetshitter with a qt asian jap girl.
I get the curry looked good and the girl looked like shit. That's how most interracial relationships go.

* bet

Nah, he was pretty ugly honestly. The girl was good looking imo, and I usually find most asian women ugly. That's why it was weird.

>white man with an aboriginal woman.
ya hav'n me on eh?

Suck a dick.

>it's an user can't face the music episode

No it's just me telling you to suck a dick. I'm not going to randomly leave her because of that.

If you're going to date her for more than 3/4 years and just keep leading her on to get your dick wet; well it's a pretty undeniable dickhead thing to do.

I literally don't know what you're talking about. Seems like you built up a random story out of nothing.

1.Germany
2. Pretty disgusting

Just having a faff and a laff lad. Don't take it srs.