TFW walk by a hotel on my way to the gym at 2am and every time hear people yelling and having fun

>TFW walk by a hotel on my way to the gym at 2am and every time hear people yelling and having fun
>Probably sniffing coke and drinking champagne while having sex
>TFW meanwhile I'm deadlifting and low bar squat like a mega-cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RG-d7T0COPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's only one way to escape this suffering.

Getting a girlfriend is easy nowadays, especially if you're /fit/. Tinder makes not getting laid kind of impossible.

Don't start doing coke though, that shit is so hard to give up/do in moderation.

I get laid sometimes. But I want to have wild sex parties with champagne

>TFW no wild sex parties
how do I get???

Buy champagne and coke and bring them back to your dorm/rent a motel room. Easy stuff user, they're supposed to teach you this shit early on.

I want crazy friends like in the movies.

>One crazy cokedealer friend who always thinks of wild ideas
>One jolly fat black friend who always finds the hottest sluts
>One Guy who always gets too drunk/high and breaks things and gets in trouble

And ill be the fit guy who's always rational and tries to be the mediator of any conflicts and never loses his cool

>on my way to the gym at 2am
wew, everyone knows you go in the afternoon

Too crowded

I like to use chalk and yell and drop the bar on heavy deads and I can't do that during the day because "Muh women and children get scured"

>I like to use chalk and yell and drop the bar on heavy deads
kys pls

How about no sweetie pie?

Let me guess you're a cuck lifting babyweight?

throwing the weights is literally and unironically the first sign of a tiny benis, you CANNOT prove me wrong

>Throwing

no one's throwing it retard. There's NO benefit to the concentric portion of a deadlift, it only greatly increases your chance of injury.

Also I'm a manlet and I have a small penis. I need to compensate with being strong or else I have NOTHING going for me.

I mean eccentric portion*

Anyways fuck you retard I have a small dick

>penislets
can't make this shit up

I never chose this

That's why I roid, if it wasn't for my muscles I'd literally have nothing

if you're not natty it doesn't count, you actually do have nothing you fucking cuck lmao

>Being a natty
>2016
Lmfao. Enjoy never looking like you lift. Even lifting hard for 10 years

t. salty manlet

T. Dyel who will always be weak and look like shit and can only be proud of something that he was born with in genes

HE JUST KEEPS GOING

>the dyel keeps going

Indeed

found a pic of you btw

DELET THIS NOW POO PEELAND

lose the proxy patrick and I will

Found a pic of you lifting natty for 3 years with meticulous attention to your macros

LOL

dumbass nattieS. Everyone in Canada is on gear, go fuck sheep dyel natty fag

Oh wow xD

Good one you fucking natty worthless piece of shit

Pussy scared of needles

You literally admitted to being a dicklet and a manlet nothing you say will ever redeem you

Another do you even lift bro cunt that's not actually strong. When you win strongman events, get back to me, cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=RG-d7T0COPs

>dropping bars
Don't lift it if you can't bring it down like a man, go back to babyweights until you can lift properly

If you ever actually lifted heavy you'd know that the eccentric portion of the lift has no benefit

It tires you out and greatly increases rate of injury. There's simply no point. Watch any huge deadlifter

>when a small-dicked /fraud/ manlet tries to lecture you about lifting
LOL

>When a natty baby who has never held over 315lbs in his hands before tries to lecture you about how the loud noise hurts his ears

t. patrick easton

T. Natty baby dyel

>When you're sitting around having a good time on Cred Forums and some mapley fuckwit goes on a tangent about propper liftingz

I'm afraid that tinder would shatter what little ego I have left

> wake up nice and early
> have a filling delicious breakfast
> head down to the gym, have a great workout
> home before 11am

>11am

When the fuck does your job/classes begin

@leaf pooftah

public holiday today, you nonce

You sniff glue, coke you snort it.
Besides you can't get your dick hard after coke.

No pain no gain user.

>gym isn't closed on a public holiday

I don't fucking know how Cocaine works

24/7 gym you festering smegma

queen's birthday today

is canda even in the fucking commonwealth

How does tinder work once you get a match? Do you just agree to meet up and fuck? Or do you go on a date first and feel each other out.
(Asking for a friend BTW)

Depends obviously

Entirely situational but usually a date first unless you're chad and she's a slut

That's what I expected. Everyone knows it usually leads to sex though right? Assuming you're not a total sperg on the date?