Which countries exports the shittiest immigrants?

Which countries exports the shittiest immigrants?

CO

Mexico

Poland?

LOM

Anywhere Arabic speaking.

All muslim countries in general

Somalia

BI

Not Colombia. Colombiabros are always welcome.

t. South Brazil

Shut up.
A

Jamaica

Somalia, no doubt at all

This.

Smelly welfare queens.

China.
Literally savages.

>Smelly
Yes, they smell like ash.

Interesting question. I would rate it like that for Europeans:
Eastern Europe - pretty same mindset, but very big in number
Chinese, Viets, etc - hard working, aren't really prone to crime, girls willing to fuck a lot
Hindus/Paki - girls aren't willing to fuck yet they are usually hardworking and have many decent people contributing
Balkans and Romanians - heavily connected to crime but mindset is close to euros
Turks, Russians - average on integration, but save their identity in 10th generation, watch homeland TV a lot, support Putin /Erdogan, often hate locals and other immigrants. But many are decent people and professionals
Arabs - have problems with integration in many countries, but in some are integrated pretty well (Britain or France). Prone to small crime. Some are too conservative and religious. The latter are inclined to become islamists an blow up. But adequate Arabs are decent people usually. They are usually about small businesses and working class jobs.
Black people - the most prone to crime and lazy, but easier to integrate than Arabs, don't really care about religion and customs. Produce very good music and pretty hot girls.

Holland

They're fucking everywhere here in Texas with their garish lowrider trucks and that awful music turned all the way up.

China

Not mine
;)

Mena and the arabs

Canada

Romania

Poles are pretty decent. Hard working and not muslim.

Subsaharian africa

Somalians and other poor negroes. Educated and rich ones know better not to chimp out and not to do crime, though they are very rare.
Pakis.
Arabs.
Gypsies.

But really all people who want to come here and bring their customs here, fail to assimilate and ghetto up in their enclaves.
Not surprising that it's muslims that have most problems with this idea, no idea about Central Asian or /asea/n muslims since there's barely any here.

muslim countries and latin america

Total winner !!

Absolute

>latin america
Why the hate? They're your rape babies pedro.

gotta go with The fine but important difference here is this one, for example Turkish immigrants are pretty shit, since the majority are low-iq peasants, but some of them manage to not be so shit by working a normal job or running their own business etc and there is the occasional immigrant with a higher social background, maybe even a university degree who are ok people, despite being Turkish and coming from a Muslim country, it's similar with Balkan Muslims, but Arabs just suck, no matter what kind of Arabs, they are all degenerate retards and a scourge on humanity, I wish someone would design a virus that kills them all.

>Why the hate?

They are criminals.

>They're your rape babies pedro.

None of my ancestors went to Latin America, Juan.

Albania

Albanians can barely be considered human desu

Not being bitter or anything, but honestly British expats in countries like Greece, Spain, Cyprus, or anywhere in Southern Europe are utter trash.

Turkey isn't arabic speaking you dullard

anything southern of 45°N

THIS and south americans

Gypsies aren't really immigrants though

They don't "immigrate" the way people usually do

this kraut negger knows

Not counting Muslims, Mexico or Russia.

Lebs in Australia are absolute cancer.
I truly hope we get to send you vermin back one day.

Tajikistan. Now Moscow looks like Dushanbe, tajiks really stupid like a monkeys.
Chechnya (its no country, but not Russia too), The really agressive and stupid bastards

Yeah. And Ukraine, but tajiks are a lot shitier on average.

At work, I often have to deal with them (I work in the court system administrator), each time meeting with them looks like a circus

Which type of black people?
Caucasian blacks or Negroid blacks?

Somalia, no question about it

Haiti

>his country's biggest export is immigrants

With how poor and shitty Native Americans are, they might as well be immigrants

Latin americans

>mfw no one said Brazil yet
Come on guys, really? All this effort to be monkeys and now you guys disapoint me... But really, how are the br monkey imigrants?

CHINA

Romania
This isn't even a contest

all immigrants are shit

All honkies are terrible immigrants.

Fuck you cunt

Syria

You can keep em, we dont want em either. Put em in concentration camps for all I care

what is really wrong with them? what makes them worse than other black or muslim immigrants?

Magyar Cigany

because turkish blacks>any other black people

they are here for the education and they are friendly people.unlike niggers in europe or US who relies on welfare.

Oy lad, Blacks here are mostly very well educated and do for sure not rely on welfare, that's only for Arabs and Turks.

>They are criminals.
Just like you, daddy.

Please, take movistar, mango and other backstabers back with you.

Turkey

Albania, Bulgaria, Middle East (includes Turkey)

Arabs, the Mexicans at least work and because most of them are illegal can't get on our welfare, the arabs immediately get on welfare and stay on it till they die and build mosques everywhere, even in bumfuck no where.

England

I dont know dude, black people from west africa dont seem to rely on welfare much, its mostly turks and middle eastern people.

Russia seems to be sending all the gopniks to Toronto lately.

Why though?

Dublin is bursting with Brazilians. All of them are gay for some reason.

well memed my friend

Romani =/= Romanian
Romani = Gypsy
Romanian = person from Romania

Gypsies are not Romanians

Well Portugal hasn't posted yet to complain.

The few that I met in Britain have all been fine, good chunk of them were white too which confused me a bit before I eventually met a black br.

Bronze: Afghanistan
Silver: Pakistan
Gold: Somolia

1: Any African Country
2: Any Middle-Eastern Country
3: England

Nice