What happens heris?

What happens heris?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMD5pw-uAOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chinks that mainly fish due to being under Russian rule whilst neighbouring Japanese live under advanced and futuristic technologies Kuril Islanders can't even dream of

Sounds sad
Also looks sad

:(

Source of Japanese and weeb butthurt

Do people even live there?

>S*rv licking Russian ass
Nothing new there

20k do

fpbp

Japanese butthurt. Nothing else.

20k of what?

to be frank,do the people prefer being ruled by Russia to by Japan?they could be much richer.
I personally don't care about those tiny islands at all.

Japan, without a doubt, is richer, but japs are racists to an extreme degree so life under them for Russians would be hell.

There are no people.

these live a lot of Russian with their culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=cMD5pw-uAOQ

>that russia-china border
???

Does Russia loves Japan?

???

Yeah, but you don't love us. we are offended by it.

We're not as racist as European countries

Why don't you let Russian refugees in?

sure?
I've read stories that you're racists even towards koreans and have places (like clubs of bars) only for japs

You are way more racist, you just lack the abillity to act on it because you keep foreigners out.

The west is one of the least discriminatory areas in the world.

t. Adolph

t. 裕仁

T. Hirohito.

>Mengele would be proud of your experiments on chinese.

>The west is one of the least discriminatory areas in the world.

Proof the opposite Mr "We still treat low caste people and Ainu like shit and can't admit our crimes".

"It's all Hitler's fault, we were deceived! Blame it all on the Nazis!"

I dont say that, I admit it freely.

But something is wrong when the Mongolian wrestling champion has to become japanese citizen to formally be accepted to the rank.

Or how you love to hire western professors but they NEVER will get Tenure even though we take your scientists.

Come on ,don't do the turk "everyone who disagrees is a kurd" routine.

Japan is great because it minimises ethnic tension and sense of community by not letting anyone in, but that is not sth that leads to xenophilia.

Errr, improves sense of comunity.Sorry.

I love how japanese fans and tourists cleqn up after themselves.

This is possible due to the acceptance of shared values.

To many options to decide and a I dont care attitude lead to people not giving a fuck or how their country is percieved.

You people literally go out in the streets and yell kill all koreans and chinese.
And these people are closest to your race.

"a wild kraut appeared!"

I once knew a Jap who said he often suffered discrimination because of his Chinese heritage, his paternal ancestors came from China to Japan five centuries ago.

How do I get Japanese citizenship?

By being born with at least one japanese parent.

>Ius Sanguis.

lol what
basically all the japs' ancestors came from China or Korean peninsula or some shit

innocent japanese fishermen get murdered by russian coast guards

yeah over 1000 years ago, while his came a couple of centuries later, somethin,g like that