1. You're a cunt

1. You're a cunt

2. Should shitskins be culled

>Australia

>Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_transfer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off you retarded bogan cunt you won't do jack shit.

Fuck off Chang

Suck my dick you keyboard warrioring poofta.

I've met primary school kids who could provably drop you.

1 Russia
2 No

Israeli here. This may not be a secret to some of you but i will spill it out clean. There is an active plan right now in the world set by rich jewish people from america to exterminate all europeans from the globe. You need to know this as hard as it sounds. Its the truth.

Can you explain why? I don't get it. I mean I understand exterminating basically any race except whites. Is it so the Jews will move up from second rung on the evolutionary ladder to top spot?

Jog on ya slanty eyed gook

Not him, where are you from and what's your job (if you have one)? For science.

They should be peacefully transferred back to their shitholes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_transfer

australia

absolutely

>implying a fat cunt like you even knows what a 'jog' is
It's not something you eat just so you know.

Wew.

These "people" if you can call them that they are so unhuman some confuse them with aliens. Despite spreading liberal tolerance propaganda. Thry are the most bigoted imperialistic colonial bastards on earth. Thier end goal is one melting pot planet all walking with tshirts with pikajew on them watching star wars and eating mcdonalds. Thats where whites come in. As the most developed race on earth they are the most dangerous to this plot. These "jews" are mixed white themselves. Hold on i need to catch breath

who will satisfy your mom then

But what's the benefit from turning the entire world into one race? Granted it's inevitably going to happen after a bunch of centuries, but I still don't see why you want to speed up the process.

Shitskins leave this thread NOW

Okey i will simplify. Imagine you sell dvd with star wars in english. Only peoplewho speak english are potential buyers. Now if you somehow manage to replace everybody's native language with english. You are a rich man.
When i say eliminate thewhite race and other races i talk about everything. All cultures traditions and religion. There is one global religion in the making that they will surface soon remember my words. As all capitalists in the past. Thier end goal is monopoly. In the age of global economics we are talking of clibal monopoly. Global domination. This will be the end of the human civilization as we know it. This can not be allowed.

>shitskins
Wow how rude. Didn't know I wasn't wanted around.

And I prefer to be referred as 'chocolate -skin' pls.

It will never happen, we are the best example of a mixed nation there is as in having succesfully merged two different races into a single ethnicity and leaving aside both populations of "pure" europeans and Amerindians still survive the rest of the population tends to clusteraround these, most of the country's mixed peoples are far from looking the same and variation appears on any number of lines, rural/urban, regional, economic, etc.

Leaving "race" aside, culturally you will never get people to homogenize, we largely succeeded here because of evry unique circumstances and what that has in fact resulted in is one of the world's most culturally diverse countries, even if we all share the same overarching national culture. Mixing peoples doesn't work like that as just give it enough time. Look at countries like the Philipines or India in which English was largely imposed as a deliberate project. And even if you could magically erase them they will reappear, people working outdoors and in sunnier climates will tend to look darker even starting with the same genetic stock, use of local resources will give rise to small cultural differences which eventually extend into dialects, there's evlution of cultural mores and even regression, there's a strong human impulse towards tribalism and identity is strongly dependent on otherness, people will magnify and even create differences where none exist as a first step in looking to belong to a privileged class.

It's never going to happen, humanity will be diverse as long as it exists.

No no. You didnt understand me. Diverse yes but white and pure no. There will be armenians cubans samalis and azerbadjanians but not white european civilized white people. The races that gavr birth to chopin, von braun, kant and bach will be no more. Because in this new world there will be no more "last supper" or tacata fuga in D minor. There will be only mass produced and mass prodiced shit on both sides of the pacage. White is not just skin colour. Skin is like a labal on a jar what is inside matters. White civilization and culture is activly attacked and destroyed for a very very long time. It takes so long and slow that there is illusion that nothing happens but it does. It that must be stopped for the sake of all not only europeans.

well fuck man, I agree, as a poor amerindian working day-labor.

a global conspiracy is easy to believe as long as people are able to convince themselves of it.

>a non-white walks into a bar
>he gets glassed

Lynched niggers?

yes please

thanks

A purge of shitskins is in order, yes