What is the best city in Mexico, and why is it Monterrey?

How can other cities even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

visionofhumanity.org/#/page/indexes/mexico-peace-index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why no trees?

It's way too big

I like Morelia.

nah, Querétaro is better

There are some trees in the mountains.

It's only about 4 million people.

Everything north of monterrey until you get into texas is hell.

Monterrey? Not by a longshot, not the culture museums of Mexico City. the beautiful women and good food of Puebla, the natural beauty chill lifestyle of Xalapa, the relaxed safety and idstinctiveness of Merida.

I could name a dozen other cities just off the top of my head, Monterrey is basically the Mexican branch of Texas ffs

the city is in a dessert, the biggest trees are around like 3 meters tall...
not really
Morelia is a cute city, but poor as fuck

No hay montañas alla; solamente colinas...

The more I see of Mexico the more I grow to admire it.

Just stop sending illegals plz.

whats the safest city/state in mexico? Cancun?

Tourist areas and Yucatan.

visionofhumanity.org/#/page/indexes/mexico-peace-index

Best city = Tapachula. Feels tropical + easy access to Guatemala.

kek so the mayan region is the most peaceful. Fucking crackers destroyed your country dude.

according to that map, the only safe "white" state is Coahuila, appart from that, yes, you're right, the sate no one gives a fuck about are the safest

Yucatán is generally considered the safest state, that's where Cancún is, the capital is the more enjoyable city tho.

Cancún is in Quintana Roo genius, not Yucatán

>the city is in a dessert
wow,can the people get enough water?

But it confirmis what i always thought. South Mexico is far better.
It's simply geogropahy, the closer to the US, the more fucked up people become.

>It's simply geogropahy, the closer to the US, the more fucked up people become.
This.

Oh fuck, you're correct, my bad.

well... the thing is that south Mexico most of it is the poorest part of the country and there are not jobs in there, in the North states is where all the jobs are, exactly the most dangerous states, so is either stay poor and safe, or get a wealthy life but in a dangerous city

the wealthy people can

>tfw no regia gf

>only know of Monterrey because that's where the Mexican prosecutor is keeping his family for their safety in Sicario

Anyway, are there any wine producing regions in Mexico that are safe?

Yes and no, our three poorests states are in the south and are not in Central American tier conditions only because of heavy subsidies from the federation. While they are also some of the most beautiful and resopurce rich local historical/geographic conditions make it difficult for development to reach these places.

On the other hand much of the industry and agriculture is in the north.

Monterrey is investing on some projects to bring water from progressively farther away as local sources become insufficient but there's no real shortage, pictured is pretty close to the city, keep in mind "desert" is mostly semi-arid in Mexico and not Arabian style sand dune deserts which we only have in Sonora, still some areas can be near devoid of vegetation, like the salt flats in Baja california or rock deserts like in the zona del silencio, although obviously large cities are not built there. The north tends to be sparsely populated.

The countries best wineries are in northern Baja, you could pretty much have access to those living in Southern Baja however which is one of the safest placesn in the country. It's an absolutely gorgeous state but far drier than California.

mexico es como una Guatemala gigante

It looks depressing as shit.