Kim Kardashian left France on Monday after being robbed at gunpoint at a luxury Paris residence by assailants disguised...

Kim Kardashian left France on Monday after being robbed at gunpoint at a luxury Paris residence by assailants disguised as police officers.

Kardashian, 35, had been in the French capital for Paris fashion week. The sources said the robbers, who struck in the early hours of Monday at the residence in a chic district of Paris, made off with jewels worth at least nine million euros ($10 million).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

+ Going to a nigger city

Good on them.

AROUND BLACKS...

never relax

Can't believe they didn't rape her. Especially not if they were niggers.

99% of chance the criminals weren't white.

>9mln€ for some tiny flashy things
lol

WTF I love criminals now

Typical nouveau rich problem.
Actual rich people run around wearing average clothes and book in 4 star hotels to avoid exactly this kind of thing from happening.

I declare war on France

red button, are you zainichi?

How did this even happen

She's usually surrounded by bodyguards

She deserved it

Why would you even bring fucking 9 million dollars worth of jewelry.

Nouveau riche syndrome, they expose their wealth when they shouldn't just to get some attention

These people lack manners and decency

I also kekd
>9 million dollars worth of jewels
yeah, ok

the robbery seemed dumb
also, kinda kekd when i read who it was blacks in paris tbqfh

I am very surprised she was not raped

Also why bring 10million fucking dollars worth of jewelry.

omg stawp

oh you

this never happened

well it was france so no

the jew knows

She'll make it back easily in interviews about her "ordeal" and donations from fans. I'd only care if her kids were injured or something -- this is a near victimless crime as is.

>Why would you even bring fucking 9 million dollars worth of jewelry.
>Also why bring 10million fucking dollars worth of jewelry.

It was jewelry owned by Balenciaga. They paid her to wear the jewelry during fashion week. The robbery happened before the security people were coming to pick it up.

I think robbers are Arsene Lupin kind of robber, not lowlife
"Do tou know Kardashian has 9M worth of jewels on her" is a hearsay that stays in her circle. Or maybe they interacted with lowlife menial people at some point, which is unlikely since good hostels, restaurants... don't hire ppl from bad schools

Or Kim Kardashian has been broadcasting her location and pictures of herself wearing expensive jewelry all week on television and social media.

AROUND FRANKS...

fix'd

Germs were franks too

You sure showed that spaniard

People here implying this is blacks, come on guys.

Organised enough to get in dressed as police officers, knew the jewelry would still be there, didn't harm or rape her.

Sounds like professional white crime not niggers at all.

I like that she was supposedly tied up and locked up in the bathroom.

But seriously, how would that happen?
Yeah just a group of masked police officers entering a hotel, no questions asked and somehow they know her room number and the jewelry and all. And for some reason she doesn't have any security around? I would bet her ass is under surveillance 24/7 being a "celebrity" and all.

Bullshit PR stunt.
She was in danger of not being in the headlines anymore so something had to come up.

>donations from fans
do you really think so? christ get me off this planet

Who the fucks carries millions worth of jewelry or cash on them without security?

>Organised enough to get in dressed as police officers,
Obviously it was the Ocean 11 team

Why the hell are people so obsessed with this woman?

amateurs/10 the faggots forgot shoot the bitch

>literal bimbo trash, body is fake as fuck, had multiple plastic surgeries
>would still demolish her pussy
I need a gf lads

If I was there I'd have slip a finger in her asshole and take a picture just for the sake of it

Yes, I would too Tbh

BALL SO HARD MOTHERFUCKER ROB MY WIFE IN PARIS
dat shit cray

Merci France

Is Europe 3rd world?

pretty sure she asked for reperations

>literally a cunt where every day somebody get shooted by niggers, polices or other criminals
>calling others 3th world for a rob

ahahaha

>escaped on bicycles

Yep

Basically

why is spain already better than italy in any way?

Pretty sure that map is bullshit
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita#

Good luck speeding away in a car in downtown Paris on a monday morning idiot

the robbery happened at 02:30 local time IIRC, not exactly morning rush hour my man

MODS can we sticky this thread please

Well, that changes things.

But either way, if they made a quiet robbery, which it seems they did, escaping in a quiet stealthy manner also makes sense.

My bet is that it's an insurance fraud.

Or at least an attempt to stay in yet another news cycle (no pun) without actually doing anything.

>Implying this wasn't a carefully planned terrorattack made from radicalized young muslim isis fans

So was the robbery conducted by Niggas in Paris?

Ask Kanye Where is all your shit

i want to suck her tits

It's kinda funny that Kanye has made a song called Niggas in Paris or some shit.

>ISIS missing the chance to execute kim kardashian
yeah no...

>Arsene Lupin
more like good old parisian crime (like the jewelry robbers who sometimes hit shops place vendome) or slav/balkanics à la serbian pink panthers

and do a dirty Sanchez on her and post it on internet

It's sad but fuck her.

Thank you based France

Honestly that story should have had details like this:

>The sources said one of the robbers spanked her arse red with his hand before making off with the jewels
>Semen found at the scene was determined to be that of a donkey. "We're baffled," said Caillou Cousteau, French police spokesman.
>Isis denies any responsibility: "Even being in the same room with her is absolutely haram. But I wish it was us because I want to fuck her anyway. Nothing a few prayers couldn't cleanse, Allah be praised" - Abu Bakr Mohammad Ali bin Aziz, spokesman.
>Thousands of Kardashian fans are walking through rough neighbourhoods in order to be robbed as a show of solidarity.