If non-whites made the first civilisations how comes white people completely over took them when it comes to medicine...

If non-whites made the first civilisations how comes white people completely over took them when it comes to medicine, technology, politics, industry, discoveries etc when non-whites had a massive head start?

Because retarded white barbarians stole Greek knowledge

/thread

Religion and science splitted. That's the exact moment of occident going ahead of the rest.

Greeks are white though

Greek whyte bois stole from the Egyptian kangz

Nigga, for 11.000 years non whites were on the top, this is just an interlude till in a couple of decades whites are completely genocided. Enjoy it while you can.

These two men are the fuhrers of greek nazi racist party

>Greeks
>white

No, they're tanned usually. Stupid Gaul. Get conquered by Romans some moar.

ancient greeks were black. barbarians invasors who speak gibblerish greek are half white thought.

Yep theyre white
Well white-ish anyways
I have seen darker southerners, still white t b h

They were """on top""" of their desert shitholes until the white man came and conquered them

Barbarians are good at being a barbarian. But when people stop being barbarians they lose out.

Well that just proves my point you silly.
If they weren't white they couldn't tan. Brown people are brown at all times, only white people can tan.

French science

And white people are going to get conquered by them now

Nothing is static, no one is the kang forever

The white "men" are a shadow of their former glory, a bunch of patethic betacucks begging non whites to impregnate their women.

French science

Why

Won't

You

Die

Gaul?

He writes like a retard.

White men own the best countries in the world, that's why shitskin parasites drown just to have the pleasure of living here

"French science"

>only white people can tan

Bullshit. Only non white peopla can tan. Asian people can have tan lines for example.

>american neonazis
why would i trust the 20%black 20%native mutts who tell me that that glorious pure byzantine man isn't white ? nope

That's sad and i perfectly understqnd him but that doesn't make Greeks any less white t b h

You can't deny the decadence. And everyone knows what happens after a decadence in a civilization. It dissapears.

Jews rule the world, Nigel, you are doomed just accept it like a good cuck. We know that the anonymity of the Internet is the last place for white supremacists so whatever.

Fair enough, I agree

because France is eternal and it's mission is divine

French scientist fighting back

You getting a hard on from posting this Pedro?

Yep, white genocide by miscegenation is arousing desu. Any problem, Nigel?

That snownigger whore has no business telling that white man who's white and who isn't t b h

French science

t. Vladimir ChingChong
How would you even know anything about whiteness ?
That looks like a jew and jews are white t b h

He is greek.
Also jews are whiter than greeks and especially frog eaters.
Thats why white jews rule swarthy sudaca frenchmen.
You are slaves of white jews
Also frenchmen actig tough on Cred Forums hahahahahaha
I bet you cant even do one face punch when morrokans will rape you and your qife in her ass

No i am friends with those jews who do you take me for the lower class ?
You're the only slave here, you earn like 200e a month now you go call people slaves on the internet ? kek be serious please

ALSO this guy is totally white if you think otherwise you're deliberately lying

Again 4channer frenchmen acting tough hahahahahahhah
You are the most pathetic nation in the world.
No you are not friend to jews because you pay your 80% taxes to israel

>You are the most pathetic nation in the world
t. the fucking Kazakhstan

also i am glad to support the only democracy in the middle east, god bless israel t b h

Adopting Certain values and beliefs that help intergrate innovation and liberty

Now the country that can find the compromise between duty and liberty, individualism and family will rule the world

go back to ur hut mongol

White people aren't real first of all.

But second, the first civilizations were founded by Nordic, Irish or Finno-ugric people.

>Borat thinks his opinion matters

>But second, the first civilizations were founded by Nordic, Irish or Finno-ugric people.
Fuck off paddy

White people had an entire continent to exploit for resources.

Do you deny the influence of famous Irish like Tutankhamon, Ramses II, Nebuchadnezzar II, the prophet Mohammad, Genghis Khan etc. etc.?

we wus vikings and shit

yeah but a black man invented the white man

checkmate Cred Forumstheists