Post Cred Forumsernational QTs whose farts you would suck of their assholes and hold them in like bong hits

Post Cred Forumsernational QTs whose farts you would suck of their assholes and hold them in like bong hits.

wut

huh?

"Hey user grab this slice of pizza with your mouth."
*farts in your're face at the exact moment your face touches her butte*

wat do/

24/7 would sniff their assholes

plug that shit

shove the pizza up her ass and then go visit the OP girl

Tell her to don't do that ever again, at least to me

Looks like a tranny.

What

girls don't fart

>girls

really makes you think

i wish boys' lungs required women's fartgas to survive, not oxygen.

so every guy must always have his lips locked tightly with a woman's anus, so that he can breathe

some women embrace this new world order gleefully, and readily allow a man to devote his entire existence to her farts

Embarassing.

then far enough in the future, shrinking technology is developed to alleviate women's duty towards men. now, women can just take their assigned man and stuff his tiny head against her anus, so that she can live a normal life while he spends his existence between her butt cheeks and pressed against her anus

>tfw gf not interested in wearing that style of underwear

Shut the fuck up retard.

>Mommy Issues: The Thread

>dat expression on right
>dat bit of crotch on left

hnnghhhh

who is this

Sometimes I like to walk very close by the more sweaty girls in gym. I love their smell. It's full of pheromones I think. It makes me feel like sucking their pussy dry right then and there.

*bllluptptpt*

"Oh user, my stomach has just begun rumbling. It's probably that burrito I just ate. Can I use your bathroom? Thanks user! You are the best"

*BLURPFFFRRRFFRRT*

"Oh that really eased the pressure. Don't go in there user right now user, but when you do, take this plunger with you. You might still be able to save your toilet"

>mfw women that browse Cred Forums have to see these threads

t h i c c

IKR, it's so fucking alluring you just want to hump them right there