Why do white people make such shitty, poorly engineered and unreliable cars compared to Japs and Koreans?

Why do white people make such shitty, poorly engineered and unreliable cars compared to Japs and Koreans?

Ford is like one of the best options you retard.

Because Germany isnt great anymore. But they are stil better looking and better,apart from reliability

yeah, the BEST one... only after Honda, Toyota, Lexus Suzuki, Subaru, Hyundai, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan and Kia....

I have a 93 Land Rover Disco, never had any issues desu fuck those chinks

a GTR will rape anything German in a track while being cheaper and more reliable.

>mfw Chebby is top 10 while having the lowest cost of repairs out of any brand on this list
Blue oval boys BTFO

Mopar boys too busy repairing their cars to realize how badly they got BTFO

because whites are slaves of the jew

2bh when it comes to car makers, the problem is that the asian makers don't like to start in the winter. when it's -20° c with high winds, and icing, the asian cars just don't fucking go.

>Chevy

Is there a problem?

Yeah, Chevy a SHIT

Ford 4 life

Blue oval is breddy gud

But I'm a Bowtie boi for life

I used to have an S-10 but it died not too long ago. It was pretty good

Cuz muscle car brumm brumm 400HP for drivinh 80km/h

Brumm brummm yeah.

American culture endorses laziness and "it is what it is" mentality, while Japanese culture is more along the lines of strive for the best or seppuku trying

>German's face when he sees an American car
>SIE BRAUCHEN NUR EIN AUTO MIT 74 KILOWATT
>WARUM NICHT AMERIKANER FAHREN DIESEL PKW
>WARUM AMERIKANISCHE AUTOS HABEN GROSSE V8-MOTOREN
Germans getting frustrated with American excess never fails to put a smile on my face

gt-r is fast, but very unreliable. Even Audi RS type cars are unironically more reliable

>Chevrolet

?

Is this like 5 years old?

>tfw my family was a bunch of loyal Oldsmobile customers before they got rid of them

Germany's entire automobile industry relies on an outdated reputation from decades ago. Mercedes now even uses Renault engines, even though Renault itself has an undeservedly bad reputation.

We simply laugh at Americans thinking their excess quantity with horse shit quality holds any relevance outside of their own god damn country. But hey, you keep buying those crapbarges if you like em.

>when countries with little to no car industry try to roast in a car banter thread
I sure enjoy those Maplemotors and little foamy cars.

volkswagen=literally hitler

Chevy in the top 10 there with the lowest cost to repair. Chevy STRONK!

But it isn't surprising to see Chrysler and Jeep so low.

We laugh at your little Yuro shitboxes with 1.2 liter diesel engines. And the Mustang is the best selling "sports" car in your country now. How angry does that make you?

I know for a fact that the mere whispering of the word "America" is enough to send most Germans into spastic fits.

Also, why do Germans do this?

To piss off your redneck mechanics with their 1960s knowledge and tools. Go fuck yourselves, you lazy scum. Call me back when you're winning Formulas and World Rally Championships.

Wow GM is so shit that it didn't even make the list.

Are you sure you don't get pissed off at your own designs? Just look at how happy Hans is in pic related.

Is streamlining manufacturing really that infuriating to you guys?

>Go fuck yourselves, you lazy scum
WTF? I hate Germany now!

Chevrolet

My first car was a 96 Mitsubishi Galant and the fucker was the most reliable thing ever.

I remember leaving it sit for weeks in about -30C weather during my military service and it always started like a champ on the first attempt.

Unlike my buddy's 20 years newer Seat whaterthehell, which we had to jumpstart using my shitbox:DDDD

Quicky manufacturing will save less money than optimized efficiency when your running costs are influenced by higher taxes and fuel prices.

Because you have shit tier level of education and also you're stupid

A Seat is not meant to be used in Siberia. Buy a Lada for that.

Any modern car should be able to be used anywhere in the world.

Source?