What kind of tea does Cred Forums drink, and how do you like your tea?

What kind of tea does Cred Forums drink, and how do you like your tea?

I prefer orange pekoe, no sugar or milk.

tea is haram

Mint tea in traditional occasions.

>orange pekoe
fuck is that
I swear you yanks cannot do tea to save your lives, fucking tryhards

>yanks

>YANK
Far from it..

I like English Breakfast Tea, having been steeped for 5 minutes, without any milk, cream, or sugar.

FUCK OFF TEA SIPPING FAGGOTS

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Green Tea

Darjeeling black second flush.

Earl Grey
English Breakfast fags h*ck off

chamomile, hibiscus, and rose hips

Black Tea (2/3 Tea 1/3 Hot Water) with no sugar.

Also fuck English "Tea" drinkers. Do you want me to put your milk in a baby bottle?

Rooibos, which is invented by Dutch settlers in South-Africa to replace black tea.

Black teas:
>Assam (milk, sweetened)
>Lapsang Souchong (milk, sweetened)
>Chai (milk, sweetened)

Non-black teas:
>fennel (milk, sweetened)
>apple and cinnamon (sweetened)
>honey and ginger (sweetened)

I like Lady grey ,no sugar no milk.

wow, I like rooibos too.

I like pu'er black.

I used to have a Chinese roomate with a collection of expensive shit from China and India. That bastard ruined cheap tea for me. Thanks, Lee.

>Far from it..

Slightly above doesnt count as "far".

Earl Grey is my family's favorite, but i dont have a stable choice. But i like tea with milk before going to bed, tea with sugar only when i eath something salty, and really bitter tea lemon when i eat something sweet.

I don't drink coke or stuff like that so i usually drink at least a litter of iced tea a day. Sweet Tea is nice, but i'm not a fan.

plain green.

Earl Grey, plain. Only tea I actually like plain, don't want that sugar sitting between my teeth the entire workday.

plain white tea

green, mint, chai green tea

Yesterdays tea, so I have a system where I make a thermos full then put it aside for the next day. Occasionally I treat myself and leave it for two days.

Someday thermos technology will hopefully progress to the level where I can have 7 of them in rotation and drink last week's tea.

A man can dream... Oh and just plain English breakfast.