What's going on in Southern Europe? Most of news about Europe we have here are about Western Europe...

What's going on in Southern Europe? Most of news about Europe we have here are about Western Europe, the last things I've heard about Southern Europe are Grecce on a verge of default last year and Italy has a growing popularity of a party lead by comic.
Tell me about Southern Europe int.

They suck German dicks

>What's going on in Southern Europe?
Nothing

Yes please :3
I want a German twink to cuddle

wtf is that justin biber?

Bump

homo

>tfw no cute thick white feminine german cock to suck

Basically what you already mentioned. More news when the EU breaks apart.

In Italy we'll soon have a constitutional referendum that would drastically change the role and composition of the Senate, and other things. Big debates rn. The party led by the comedian Grillo is still very popular. The situation for Italian banks is dire, and the economy isn't growing.

essi รจ niggers

shut up ogre

spen is strong we are preparing the invasion of the eurcucks the empire will raise again barbaric scum

>Bordeaux
>Toulouse
>Southern Europe

We have been having an election for years now and we cant seem to finish it. You could call this a Political crisis, but much less hilarious than USA's
Separatism is a meme that is slowly and painfully dying.
We dont get refugees because they dont want to come here (we dont give benefits) so we dont get bombings.
We are slowly but surely recovering from the economic crisis, restoring normality in a few years.

Italy seems to be taking the initiative after UK left the Union

Don't know about the rest

>You could call this a Political crisis,
Hey at least it's not a civil war again!

>Toulouse
>literally the Occitanian capital
>not Southern Europe

You wish filthy northerner.

Toulouse has been francophone for nearly 5 centuries and nobody speaks occitan anymore, not even in the countryside

>literally has Occitan announcements in the subway
>overwhelmingly voted for Occitanie as the new name for the region

No matter which language do they speak they still do feel different from the northerners.

Kek, I live there and nobody cares about Occitan, everybody finds it ridiculous and it only stays on in the metro because some guy in the city board for transportation is an occitaboo. You can't even order your ticket in occitan.
The region is called Occitanie because it's the historical Occitanie, calling it anything else is ridiculous.

Following your argument even Nice and Ajaccio are Northern European. That's retarded and you know it. Bordeaux is surely a western european city, but Toulouse? Come on. Even Milan is more northern European than that.

Corsica is in another dimension. I would say Nice and Ajaccio are medditeranean cities.
Anyway, nobody cares about those Southern, Northern, Wester, Eastern, Central Europe thing here, we are just France, the rest doesn't really matter.

Southern europe is in Western europe. What's going on is that the EU sucks.