>Toronto
>Melbourne
>Dublin
>Warsaw
>Ankara
>Jakarta
>Cape Town
>Manila

If your city is not listed, it is irrelevant.

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/article/pretty-cute-watching-boston-residents-play-daily-g-31554
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did you base this ranking on?

What was your methodology to determine the placings?

Tier 1 checking in.

Where do you live old chap, Shanghai or Peking?

>no boston
fuck you OP, we're way better than New York. cleaner and safer too.

>no Austin
>no San Antonio
>no Houston

shit list 2bh

São Paulo is Tier 1 city, you stupid slant eyed Chink with a fish face.

It is based on the perceived prestige of the city. Prestige comes from a city's cultural, economic and political influence and especially its pull, the ability to attract tourists and talented individuals from within and from abroad.

>SF over every US city other than New York
:/

Rio is much more famous and influential compared to Sao Paulo. Theres a reason the olympics were in Rio.

SF is silicon valley and the greatest entrepreunerial hotspot in the world. It also has a booming economy, the highest property prices and huge tourism. It is one of those cities that people dream of living in, unlike most other US cities.

SF is a hellhole.

> political influence
then Beijing, Washington DC should be tier 1

Nope because Beijing has little else going for it and DC is too small.

Barcelona is better than Madrid tho

With all these third world cities in tier 3 I would say every US city should be tier 2.

trips don't lie

>Moscow
no it isn't a top tier

Those third world cities are national capitals that are getting lots of foreign investment and attracting millions of workers. They are dynamic and growing fast.

Most US cities are rust belts with high crime that people are trying to escape from e.g. cleveland, pittsburg, baltimore, detroit etc

>China
why are you allowed to post here

why is vienna t2 and munich t3

I'd put Barcelona in tier 3. Nice city but too regional.

those cities are irrelevant kek, only attract mexicans, no huge skyscrapers, no political power, not michelin starred restaurants, no super expensive hotels. I'm talking about prestige here.

>Theres a reason the olympics were in Rio.
Bribes and panem et circenses?

How are you even allowed to post here? This isn't a Chinese nationally sponsored site. They ban Facebook but let you cone here?

Vienna has centuries of culture, art, museums and historical architecture. It was once the seat of an empire. Munich is just another German city.

kek alri
munich has like 20 times the pull of vienna

Why not just use this?

how is possible that rome is under milan?

>Palmerston North not in T1

This list is nothing but desperation and delusion

Because Rome is full of terrone. It has good architecture and history but Milan has a much stronger economy and is a capital of global fashion.

>Tfw, not living in NYC, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Moscow, Paris, Milan or London, but in this second -tier city instead
why even live?

List is complete shit

And Seoul being Tier 1 lmao

That list is stupid and the methodology different. Mexico city is pretty much top tier on that list, but who in their right mind would call Mexico a 'prestigious' city?

Seoul is basically the entire korean economy and worth 1 trillion USD in gdp. It is also a cultural capital and has one of the highest tourism levels in the world. No german city comes close.

Germany doesnt do cities well, you are more spread out.

But it's soulless capitalism

It's nothing but skyscrapers and shopping malls

If culture means anything dubai would be shit tier. Now tell us how you are allowed to post here

If I took Seoul out of T1 I'd have to take Hong Kong out as well because HK is clearly inferior. Both are 'souless'' capitalism but Seoul has a vibrant dynamic energy to it.

>Warsaw

kek

Cred Forums is not banned in China. Also I have a Cred Forums pass.

And where is prestige in that?

Hong Kong at least has history.
Seoul is a fucking high rise shithole with absolutely zero interest other than HALLYU.

Korean history is all hidden in the North.

Seoul has thousands of years of history. HK only exists since the 19th century because it was a colony of the UK. HK got rich off of China's economic growth.

>Toronto is t3
hmmm yeah... about that...

Tier 4 at best

Not an argument my flyover friend.

>NY tier 1
It's a shithole
t. Escaped NYC

I live in NYC and lived in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.

So yes.
It's good not being poor.

>shanghai
>prestigious

Where in NYC did you live?
>korean history is all hidden in the north

kek
well meme'd my friend

San Francisco should not be on this list, LA should go up one.

Vienna is shithole

Fuck off leaf

Hong Kong t1

This crowded shithole

Youre just mad because your sisters and cousins all fled the Shitpines to become maids there for some rich Cantonese chinks, aren't you Marcelo?

Its pretty prestigious.

LA is literally a mexican city. It's been declining since the LA riots.

>Seoul has thousands of years of history.
too bad nothing is left

Hong Kong has 100 times more prestige than Seoul

HK is on the decline. In a decade it will be a tier 2 city. Its no longer the main financial center of Asia, it isn't producing many great films as back in the day. Its increasingly politically unstable with large scale demonstrations.

I love SA, but it is irrelevant as fuck.

Austin is 500,000 people.

Houston is a shithole

So what? It still has more prestige than Seoul

Because Cred Forums is not banned in China, unlike Russia.

I don't live in a major city
Feels good man

HK still beats any chink mainland city, including Shanghai. I've bet you've never even been there.

Are you retarded?

>flag
Oh okay

Born and raised in Jakara, it's shit for the most part

Shanghai and HK are very close in power mi amigo.

I give Shanghai the edge because of its economy and social arts scene.

>Moscow - tier 1
>St Petersburg - tier 2
Get the fuck outta here, stupid churka,

Indonesia is shit for the most part so what is your point?

Also, stop setting your islands on fire.

Why hasn't China taken in more Congo refugees?

it's a polluted shithole. one big steaming turd with a couple fancy skyscrapers on it, packed full of low class nongs from the countryside

>hurdur I am a retard

Yes we realized that when we saw your flag. Now move along, Petrov.

>Florence
>irrelevant

Maybe not economically/politically relevant, but how's that not prestigious ffs

I wonder how people live in the cities like Vilnius, Riga or Tbilisi. Do they never wish to go to Petersburg, Moscow or other better and richer cities?

Because they aren't idiots.

So is HK you dumbfuck.

said the fat fuck who's never stepped out of his parents basement in michigan

>new york tier 1 place 1
stopped reading right there.

I would rather move to Tallinn or something similar - pretty nice city, far better then Moscow.

Well let us see:
1. Headquarters of the UN
2. NYSE
3. Global economic powerhouse
4. Hundreds of major corporations HQ'd here
5. Birth of rap/hip-hop and other music genres

etc, etc, etc.

NYC has been more culturally significant in the past 300 years than Almania has been in all its history.

>Birth of rap/hip-hop and other music genres

That last sentence is a biiit of a stretch tho

>Emirati Arab
Ah yes, you are already known as extremely dumb on here.

>ctrl+f "Nice"
>2 results but not the city
shit list desu

>UN
would be a good argument. but your count and russia makes the UN pointless and insignificant.
>NYSE
biggest stock exchange. but shanghai is not far behind
>3.Global economic powerhouse
see nyse
>Hundreds of major corporations HQ'd here
third time reposting the same argument
>Birth of rap/hip-hop and other music genres
ohh shit this was bait

t. butthurt german
"Hip hop as music and culture formed during the 1970s when block parties became increasingly popular in New York City, particularly among African-American youth residing in the Bronx.[14] "

Yeah, maybe a bit of your mother's vagina was stretched by my massive cock.
Never even heard of Nice until your asses got rammed by that truck LOL!!!

alot of it is destroyed by the japs but theres still tons of historic buildings left considering it used to be the capital of Jeseon for the longest time. They're also in the process of renovating/rebuilding many of the cultural buildings thanks to the fact that the Koreans took meticulous records

Shanghai is already ahead of Hong Kong. HK may be richer than Shanghai on a per capita basis but overall Shanghai is an economic behemoth and the gateway to China. Ironically Shanghai has become a more international city than HK, there are far more Westerners in SH than in HK now. And SH is still rapidly growing while HK is stagnating at best. Just walk the streets of Shanghai and the number of luxury cars, mercedes, audis even ferraris and lambos is stunning.

Fellow Masshole stepping in. Our city is tiny yet pretty prestigious, we definitely deserve better than being excluded.

Even Lyon and Marseille are more likely to be on the list than Nice. But other than Paris, no French city is relevant.

I never doubted NYC is the birthplace of Hip Hop.
Just funny to list it as something important while it clearly is nigger culture.

If Florence could be on the list, so could Venice. But you need more than just a great history and lots of art and culture to be relevant. You need to have a strong economy, you need millions of people, you need to be modern and dynamic.

I was memeing, of course it's irrelevant.
Still a nice place to live though

It's nigger culture indeed, but at the same time you simply cannot negate (kek; niggate) the impact that hip-hop has on music all around the world. Heck, even South Koreans and chinks are trying their best to imitate. Arabs too.

It's not even that small desu it has one of the largest metro populations in the country

There is this boring ass bland palace from your pic and that city gate got burned down by a madman and apart from that hmmm

Seoul is shit, face it you K-Pop shmuck.

>Fellow Masshole stepping in. Our city is tiny yet pretty prestigious, we definitely deserve better than being excluded.
theonion.com/article/pretty-cute-watching-boston-residents-play-daily-g-31554

clearly you've never been to Korea and you're just talking out of your ass. And fuck you I hate kpop

I've been to Seoul multiple times and it is a complete shithole only Koreaboos can find any sort of enjoyment in.

Yes, but compared to New York, our eternal neighbor, we're just some suburbs and prestigious colleges. We haven't created a clear identity for ourselves in terms of world image. Boston is a great place, but we need to move out of NYC's shadow.

That's mean but true. We're one of the better American cities, but still lack relevance. NYC>>>LA>Chicago>DC>San Fransisco>Boston

Seen youtube videos of Seoul and it looks clean and modern like Tokyo. Granted videos won't tell ya how the people really are etc.

Only reason for me to visit is if I wanted to try authentic Korean food.

lolwut

In HK you see are whites, Africans, indians, Flips and SEA asians everywhere along with the local chinese.

In Shanghai you can go days in most of the city without seeing a foreigner (usually white) unless you go downtown

>they fell for the city meme

I used to love HK action movies back in the day. Now I don't hear much about HK unless its their people having fights with mainlanders overs stupid shit.

Phoenix belongs on tier 3

Snake?

IMO some of those are more notorious than prestigious these days. Particularly Johannesburg and Mexico City.

>no Dallas

LA county has a bigger economy than London and Paris, let alone shitholes like Milan and Moscow. It's "tier 2" top kek

>In Shanghai you can go days in most of the city without seeing a foreigner

Nonsense. If you are in JingAn, French concession area, Huangpu and Xuhui, you will see many foreigners. Also, the quality of foreigners in Shanghai is higher than in HK. While HK has mostly third world black people and SE asians, Shanghai's foreigners are either white westerners or koreans and japanese.

LA is a declining city. Its saving grace is its proximity to the entertainment industry and it still has that cultural pull. But demographically it is majority mexican and the economy is going down fast. Its becoming increasingly decrepit and is not very livable. I predict it will end up like other rust belt cities, like cleveland or pittsburg.

Yes.

Someone who has actually visited it dumb fuck, it sure beats just making lists out of your ass to have methodology

You mean majority Chinese and Mexican, also you don't know shit about economics.

If the list was based on percentage chance of getting beheaded, I would definitely put Mexico city in Tier 1, alonside Aleppo, Mosul, Islamabad, Raqqa and Tehran.

But it isn't, it's based on living standards, culture, politics and trade/economy, that a single Chinese city is considered a tier above, and none other equal, is something you can cry about in your sleep dumb ass

>tfw live in NYC

>Dublin
Ty kebab

>Muh third world shitholes

A quarter of the cities on that list barely have flushing toilets.