Mfw we are the first nation to have a trans president

>mfw we are the first nation to have a trans president

Eat cock sweden, we are the most progressive

You still treat your Gypsies as they deserve to be treated so you are less progressive, ha!.

>tfw when some Bulgarian tells me Gypsies will jump in front of cars to claim money for the damage inflicted on him
i-is that true...?

All slavs do that though.

>gypsies

what gypsies, they are all in Sweden now :-DD

But yeah, sounds like something a gypo could do

Bumping for general awareness and more swedes

>implying she's gonna win

Boiko threw the elections for some reason.

They used to throw their kids in front of the cars, actually.

Whos gonna win then?The army General who literally said that we should investigate chemtrails, lmao?

they tried doing that here but people started to just run them over after a while rather than stopping the car.
They dont do it anymore

Is it just me or is progress usually regress?

Say it to my face, gaiboi

Probably. Plevenliev barely won last time (52:48), and Cecka is pretty universally hated. I suspect BBB is trying to force new parliamentary election with this stunt.

When is you election? I have for a long time rued the day the dank american election memes would stop so an alternative source of memes would be welcome.

6 November

Plevneliev was a literal who, and prolly thr biggest pussy who ever entered politics, he was quite unpopular, only won cos of the GERB cred, the same way Cecka will

No, mate. Plevenliev was a nobody, but Cecka is hated by everyone. I was gonna vote for GERB's candidate, but I refuse to vote for the old communist bitch, and I know a lot of people who feel the same way. Remember when Boiko said he'd force parliamentary elections if the lost the presidental ones? This is his play to get rid of RB.

Boko said he will resign if she doesnt win, its pretty much given that shes our next president

>you are chilling in the club when this guy comes and slaps your gf's ass

Wat do???

Please tell me it's rarely fugly for Bulgarian women.

Too close to ours.
You're out of luck friend.

Vote for general Radev.

Mind you language shitlord, shes a flower

She looks more like a cow, to be honest. She's got the same retarded stare.

>she

Good thread