What does Cred Forums think of Filipina women? Are there a lot of Filipinas in your area?

What does Cred Forums think of Filipina women? Are there a lot of Filipinas in your area?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/344800-fallen-angels-philippines-sex-tourism/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/the-children-born-after-the-sex-tourists-leave/news-story/5f8f2abfec73c690c3100b2c6c20468c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>women
their lolis are their primary commodity

>What does Cred Forums think of Filipina women?
Not much

Ugh. They combine all the worst characteristics. Horrible. Not even my fingol genes could save them.

Sure those are pinoy? Pinoys usually have a clear skin, no?

Anyway they're the worst asians with their monkey-ish face features. They have nice bodies tho.

they're basically the same people with us but no, i'd never seen anyone this dark my whole life (except papuans), but their facial feature do resemble malay people

Depends..

I habe a filipino girlfriend who is the same age as me, got top marks in university and a good a respectable career.

I have to put up with old guys with dumb as shit mail order brides from the slums who cant even speak english properly talking to me like I cam relate to them.

My girlfriend hates mail order brides. She thinks they are dumb, never speak in english and make all the intelligent fillipinos look bad by association.

95% are shit tier.

5% are fuckable.

I've fucked 3... They're insanely easy and very horny for BWC. They make annoying noises in bed tho.

>They have nice bodies tho.
literally anyone can change their body

>I have to put up with old guys with dumb as shit mail order brides from the slums who cant even speak english properly talking to me like I cam relate to them

Hence the saying that you get exactly the woman you deserve.

With out a doubt fillipino women are the horniest women ever.

Probably mixed with Aeta or something. Philippines still has tribals in the jungle. I saw some in northern Palawan, and they were dark.

I had a filipino girlfriend as well, literally broke up with her because I saw an old australian guy with his old filipino wife and thought 'that will be me one day'
it just looks seedy and everyone assumes you went on a sex holiday to some prostitute bar and picked her up, fuck that

>Are there a lot of Filipinas in your area?
Yes actually a whole bunch

If you're the same age as her (as opposed to a 70 year old with a 19 year old wife) then who gaf.

I met one once, average body, nice face.

They are good as a last resort, better choice than an overweight white woman.

This is what bugs me about her filipino accent and when she talks to tagalog to her friends desu.

I have the same thoughts...
If she actually came here from the phillipines you look like a seed..

Even if she isnt a mail order bride.

at first I read finnish and was really confused

Jow do you find them?

They look like from the coast of Guerrero

Im gay.

gold digging whores that get fat as fuck

have your gold stolen from someone that can stay thin instead

Unsure if they all get fat...

They do.

Mini-mexicans

Proof?

>dumb
>not speaking english

lmao

Perhaps your divorced dads and grandpas fathered these little hapa angels

rt.com/news/344800-fallen-angels-philippines-sex-tourism/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/the-children-born-after-the-sex-tourists-leave/news-story/5f8f2abfec73c690c3100b2c6c20468c

Anyway,
afaik at least at my town:
Their women are okay maid and masquerade massage
Their men are always something to do with masquerade massage and drug trafficker
Their children? Little pickpockets devils.

no matter where women are always merchandise, they do it to themselves

they are too black, regular pinay girls are as not as black as those negritas.

Nah were more related to malaysia
Pinoys are related, but only to to eastern indonesia tribal minorities

Don't compare us with them

They are a bit like "fake asians".
Kind of like if an asian and a mexican ends up doing the lewds under a blanket. Then a filippina pops out.
There are some cute ones here and there, but from what I've seen online, they behave very obnoxiously and they have TERRIBLE memes.

>Are there a lot of Filipinas in your area?
Yes.

They're all nannies. For every blond child in Toronto, there is one flip nanny. It's insane.

didnt know that Philippina are so black like this picture

Which Malaysian part are you talking about?
Eastern or Western?
I think you are more related to Bruneians.

If those 2 in OPs pic didnt have Asian eyes they would look like local gypsies, which is not good, at all

>Anyway they're the worst asians with their monkey-ish face features.
Self-hate is not an attractive quality.

Not even Mexicans. They have Papuan admixture, who I believe are related to the Australian aborigines.