Anti social freak

>anti social freak
>my only form of human interaction is Cred Forums
>therefore only use english
>try to communicate in real life for more than 5 seconds after some months
>words won't come out, make misuse of prepositions, verb conjugation all fucked up, sound like someone who learned it from duolinguo
>mfw i'm forgetting my own language

it's like you hate the foreigner bonus

Read a book in spanish

I think now might be time to log off Cred Forums before it gets worse

you might have a brain issue like alzheimer, argentina onii chan

at least you know english...

>my only form of human interaction is Cred Forums
Im sorry to bring this up to you
But we aren't human

I had a really bad period when I was 19 where I could barely speak.

I didn't forget my language or anything. Everything I do is in English. But I didn't know how to communicate/respond to regular human interaction.

Someone would say "Thank you" and I'd say "umh... uh, yes.", instead of "You're welcome".

>mfw im slowing doing that now
good thing I'll kill myself soon

I never reply to "thank you" with more than a nod or something like a mumbled "uh-huh" unless I feel really deserving of praise.
Essentially thanking someone for thanking you is simply unnecessary interaction.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
SAVE MEEEE

>falling for the pharmaceutical jew
and don't tell me you didn't, you must have

YOU ARE NOT "FORGETTING YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE", YOU ARE BECOMING UNACCUSTOMED TO USE IT.

REGARDLESS, THAT IS INDICATIVE OF LOW VERBAL INTELLIGENCE; IF YOU HAD A NORMAL, OR AN OPTIMAL, VERBAL INTELLIGENCE THAT WOULD NOT OCCUR.

>words won't come out, make misuse of prepositions, verb conjugation all fucked up, sound like someone who learned it from duolinguo

iktf

but it goes away after 5-10 minutes usually

Honestly, all non-Anglophones should forget their language. Reverse the tower of Bable and unite humanity again.

We'd colonising space right now if there weren't 50 million useless languages.

HONESTLY, PERSONS LIKE YOURSELF SHOULD BE PRECLUDED FROM REPRODUCING.

YOUR PEOPLE —ETHNOTRIBALISTS— ONLY MAKE LIFE IN THIS WORLD MORE BRUTAL THAN IT ALREADY IS.

I'm the exact opposite of an ethno-tribalist. I think that everyone should be exactly the same. We should all speak the proper dialect of the same language and have the same post-globalisation culture under a single multi-planetary government.

Humanity would be badass as fuck if we weren't so proud about holding onto so many varying and ineffective forms of society and communication.

It's like having hundreds of measurement systems. Everyone should just use metric. That way we can all work together, and we can work effectively.

t. got bulied by the anglo kids for having chinky eyes

>I'm the exact opposite of an ethno-tribalist.

NO,, YOU ARE NOT.

>I think that everyone should be exactly the same.

YES, THE SAME AS YOU.

>We should all speak the proper dialect of the same language...

ID EST: YOUR LANGUAGE.

>... and have the same post-globalisation culture...

ID EST: ALL CULTURES OBLITERATED, EXCEPTING "WESTERN CULTURE".

>... under a single multi-planetary government.

ID EST: ALL NATIONS TURNED INTO COLONIES OF THE "WESTERN" COLONIAL POWER.

>Humanity would be badass as fuck if we weren't so proud about holding onto so many varying and ineffective forms of society and communication.

ID EST: WORLD COLONIZATION WOULD BE EASIER, AND MANAGEABLE, IF EVERYONE IN EVERY NATION IN THE WORLD ADOPTED THE CURRENT "WESTERN" "LINGUA FRANCA", AND "WESTERN" CUSTOMS, AND TRADITIONS.

>It's like having hundreds of measurement systems. Everyone should just use metric.

THAT ANALOGY IS NOT APPLICABLE HERE.

>That way we can all work together, and we can work effectively.

ID EST: THAT WAY "WESTERN CIVILIZATION" CAN ASSIMILATE EVERYONE, AND EXPLOIT THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD MORE THOROUGHLY AND EASILY.

YOU DISPLAY ALL THE TYPICAL SIGNS OF A GENTILE BARBARIAN, INCLUDING YOUR PARASITIC DESIRE TO EXTEND YOURSELF TO OTHER PLANETS FOR COLONIZATION AND EXPLOITATION, BUT YOU ARE HYPOCRITICAL.

thanks buddha man

I'd be willing to learn mandarin if literally everyone else dropped their language. I'd learn any language desu. The canadian mentioned anglos and english because western civilization is the most progressive in terms of science and society, and many european countries any british colony speak english. Most of the internet is in english. It makes the most sense.
Would it be better if we all learn mandarin or spanish? No. Nor worse, sans the fact that a larger portion of the worlf would need to change.

Who spit in your pico de gallo this morning?

Not necessarily mine, just the most efficient.

That just happens to be my language, and my culture, but that makes sense since odds are that I would have been born into the most widespread language and culture.

Hell, it's technically not even mine. I'm just cunt who's already been assimilated. My ancestors aren't English.

Most English aren't even English.

And western culture isn't even really English culture.

It was invented by Greeks and Romans, so really we're all submitting to superior Greco-Roman logic and rationalism.

this. We're all bots

But you are an emotionless german.

Hey tard nugget, both Chinese and spanish are more commonly spoken than English

I think this is happening to me too,
starting to say the adjective before the sustantive and not being able to remember a word in spanish, just only in english.

Yes, but Chinese isn't a single language; most "Chinese" speakers don't speak standard Chinese, but Chinese dialects, which are not mutually intelligible with one another (basically related, but separate languages).

Fair enough regarding Spanish. It has more L1 speakers than English, but it doesn't have as many total speakers. I regard Spanish as a perfectly equal language to English, but it just doesn't have as much traction in the 21st century.

I'm such an autist I can't say anything more than ok or yeah.

guaranteed you're some anti us fag that thinks you're so goddamn smart and evolved because you have tim hortons.

fuck canada

I seriously do not understand why Chinese is considered all one language.

I guess it's because China has been a unified monolithic state for so long, and it's better for China to claim there is only one language in the country (for unity).

Standard Chinese unites all of the dialects (based on Beijing dialect and classical Chinese), but only 41% of China claims to understands it (the educated/urban class).

I had a Chinese speaking roommate (from Hong Kong) and a Chinese speaking landlord (from the Southern China), and they always spoke English, although the Landlord's English was very poor. My roommate said that the Landlord speaks a very different form of Chinese from a different area.

There is standard Cantonese that is used in Southern China, but not everyone knows it.

I imagine Portuguese and French are more mutually intelligible than some of the Chinese dialects.

the hong kong roommate probably didnt speak chinese. cantonese (HK) is s completely different language.... everyone knows that. especially someone from vancouver like you.

I'm from Edmonton. Also, I think my roommate spoke Cantonese, it's just the landlord didn't.

Cantonese is literally named after Canton, which is on the mainland (not HK), some distance away from Hong Kong. Cantonese is supposedly the closest living language to classical Chinese (which was the language of classical Chinese civilisation).

Hong Kong isn't linguistically insular, it's part of a wider Cantonese-using linguistic area, which is mostly on the mainland.

i will die thanks to this phenomenon

P a t h e t i c

>tripfag bringing up other peoples' intelligence
I'm not even going to give him a (You)

>my language
>my culture
Truly a """nation""" of cucks.