What does Cred Forums think about the NO vote winning the plebiscite? Was it the right choice or did we fuck up...

What does Cred Forums think about the NO vote winning the plebiscite? Was it the right choice or did we fuck up? We're pretty close to peace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OELZjf0wFMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>only 33% of people showed up to vote
>'''plebiscite'''

I don't care about your Yes or No. At least make it mandatory to vote.

38% actually but you are right, it is still a very low turnout

It gives a very strong light on the Farc leader, which is a good thing since if the people reject the peace plan they still want a political resolution

yes,it looks like they are going to renegotiate some parts of the agreement

I don't know enough about what happened to say

a very centralist way to say "we are passionate idiots"
all the regions who do have deaths and have suffer the war for decades voted yes. the people who lives in the city and have never be affected voted no

>38% turnout
Wow m8 did your fellow countrymen actually cared about this?

this: youtube.com/watch?v=OELZjf0wFMk

It was quite high in the coast which suffered floodings during the weekend as hurricane Matthew passed through, a lot of costeƱos didn't vote but it was lot pretty much everywhere

low*

this is correct, although pretty much has been affected directly or indirectly. Imagine if all the money invested in the war was instead invested in the health system or schools etc...

Nobody besides us cares about this

I know, but part their taxpayer money (euros and muricans) is heading here to support the post-conflict lmao

Fuck peace.

Let death and destruction reign.

Shake up the system.

>death and destruction
>Shake up the system
That would imply changing something.

Judging by most arrangements like this in history I'd say it's unwise not to accept it. Even if they remain docile you could probably have cashed in on the security guarantee right away.
Are they rebels really in such a bad spot that you can rely on getting a better deal?

colombians are the orks of la they would literally shrivel up and die if they didn't keep fighting

You fucked up. It's retarded war. You have been fighting for 30 years, it's time to stop. Also you could be less right wing to have alternatives for people who like commies excel for FARC.

There's only like 7k FARC members that haven't been removed. Why can't you finish the job?

More like 20k+

Well, are they getting any outside support? I can't imagine Venezuela can help them still given how fucked they are.

bretty gud