Latin americans are worse than muslim immigrants desu

Latin americans are worse than muslim immigrants desu
You should be grateful to Jesus that these monkeys don't migrate en masse to other countries/continents (besides USA) like muslims do

brazilians shall be cleansed from this continent

Only Brazilians and Mexicans. Everyone else is perfectly good.

>brazilians live in north america

mexican intellekshualz everybody

plenty of brazillians in america, you high bro

>atin americans are worse than muslim immigrants
They aren't

At least Mexisharts don't spontaneously explode if you have the audacity to draw a picture of their sacred goatfucker

argieposter forgot to remove the hue proxy

why are you so mad with brazil ? i really have like 0 reasons to understand your madness.

brazilians shall be cleansed from this continent

fair

Because beanerland is second place.

I don't know why that dumb fuck is mad at you but remember what happens when you try to banter.

build wall

I'd trade all our muslims for latin americans.

>become better at football (except if it's mexicans)
>have more hot girls
>have more catholics in my country

what's not to like

>Netherlands
>Catholics
Schwiensch Noord-Brabant.

Ok

The only thing that's really shitty about Latin immigrants vs anyone else is the drug cartels. Other wise every new group of immigrants are impoverished and drawn towards crime.

Muslims rape freely, shoot people, stab people, and bomb people because you don't believe in their pedo prophet and follow their draconian medieval rules.

agreed 100%

latin americans are not even sentient, they are niggerspic savages and the continent should be purged and put in the bin where it belongs

Cuck. Race traitors like you will one day be sent to live with the nonwhites you want to bring to our ancestral homeland.

I must agree with toothpaste here.

Latin Americans are way better than sand niggers: i fucking hate every one of them.
We share traditions with hispanics also like x-mas.

wish they would come here

buen punto