NEET for 3 years

>NEET for 3 years
>1 month of non-NEET living later
>all I want is to be NEET again
biggest lie in the history of earth is that having less free time would make it seem more "special". fucking hell if anything it's the opposite because you're stressed all the time.
>Cred Forums
how are neetbux in your country?

The only neetbux you'll ever get here is from sucking your parents' pockets dry.

Same. If there is no work and the parents you become homeless. I live NEET on pension of grandmother for 4 years, I hope that it will live for another month.

kek. why can't you get bux in bux paradise?
Here its really only available if you are disabled.

Find work you mong

I thought Finland was the easiest place to get neetbux

Ya, it's bad, but you have to do it.
Work on saving up a chunk of money, practice how to trade stocks and retire early to start a net business from home.

>1 month of non-NEET living later
>>all I want is to be NEET again
This.

>how are neetbux in your country?
The only cure for this is working for yourself or your family. In my experience, working for yourself, your family business, a farm, etc. is actually satisfying in my experience than working for the state or some retarded pieces of shit.

I could and did but it's harder to get back on the bux once you stop receiving them for a while
Why would I do that when that's the source of all the problems?

You can't really get neetbux over here.

for some reason its really easy for black people to get welfare here but not for neets!!!!!

[spoiler]reperetions for 6 gorillion years of slavery and racism

>for some reason its really easy for black people to get welfare here but not for neets!!!!!

That's a meme you idiot

Being on welfare sucks and is dehumanizing. Your idea of "getting free money from the governments" is an r9k fantasy.

The only way you'll survive is leeching off your parents, as almost all neets do

that's right, growing up is painful, kid.

>Being on welfare sucks and is dehumanizing. Your idea of "getting free money from the governments" is an r9k fantasy.
none of this is true. but keep telling that to yourself if it makes your life seem more bearable

why would anyone want to live like this? thank god this country has endless neetbux

From people who actual productive work...

yea the same way slaves built the pyramids for the pharaoh but does that mean people wanted to be slaves?

>want
that's your mistake, nobody actually ''want'' to work (except maybe Germans), but it's part of being an adult

it's true everywhere except for nordic countries I guess.

Even as liberal as Canada is they don't give money away for free

>"Le I have anxiety money plis"
>Okay here you go

What do then. I wanted to stay NEET, but parents had enough so I just did some meme course at tertiary education school
Try that

>why would anyone want to live like this? thank god this country has endless neetbux

Because they need money to enjoy their lives?

Not everyone is fine living off like $1000/month forever.

Not everyone is fine with no friends or gf

My hobbies require money. I like blowing tons of money and not thinking anything of it because I can

if your definition of adult is more than just age then it is a choice and thus they want to "be adults".
if by adult you just mean someone over 18 or whatever then you're wrong because plenty of 18+ people live on benefits
here all you have to prove is that you don't have income. and you can do it online. send them your bank invoice every 2 months (it doesn't matter what's on there as long as there's no income) and in return you get your rent and bills paid for + a minimum of 485€ for "living expenses". takes like 2 minutes to fill the form online since you can choose to use last month's form as a template when you do it and just change the dates.

how do you even have time for hobbies? gym + work and there's like 2 hours left over where you just contemplate tomorrow. who cares about money when you have no time to enjoy it?

life is not only benefits, you have duties as well, and part of these are working to contribute to your country (and actually makes you feel productive), if you like it or not it's irrelevant.
damn user, you sound like a spoiled manchild or an underaged

>how do you even have time for hobbies? gym + work and there's like 2 hours left over where you just contemplate tomorrow. who cares about money when you have no time to enjoy it?

There's tons of time.

8 hours work, 8 hours sleep leaves 8hrs a day freetime + weekends/holidays.

Plenty of time. Plus you learn to actually structure your time

>stressed all the time

I feel this.

yeah forget about all that motivational speech good of the nation crap for just a minute. I'm talking about the life of an individual person. day to day stuff. don't try to distract the conversation with idealistic bullshit. the only "duties" anyone has are those that are enforced by someone like the police enforcing that you follow the law.

It's simple.

Want to have almost no money and be dependent on a government to sustain you - which may or may not be there one day?

Be a neet

Want to actually achieve something in life then work hard to get a good job then start a business then do w.e you want when you're rich

Most of the labor that went into the pyramids came from Egyptian farmers during the flood season.

>does that mean people wanted to be slaves?
You're like a lot of millennials, you're like Bernie supporters. Spoiled manchildren that just wants free shit. There's always a cost to something. You don't realize this because you live a sheltered life.

wake up. eat breakfast and get stuff ready - 1 hour
walk to gym - 15min
workout - 90min
walk back - 15min
shower, eat, get stuff ready for work - 1 hour
commute - 20min
work - 8 hours
commute - 20min

13 hours gone and you haven't cooked dinner, haven't gone grocery shopping, haven't cleaned, haven't done laundry, haven't socialized, haven't even touched a computer or any other entertainment device and you have to be in bed in a little over 2 hours to fall asleep in time to get 8 hours of sleep.

This.

>Want to actually achieve something in life
what a meme. what have you achieved in life if you've spent all day working in an office crunching numbers to increase the number on your bank account? I'm not saying that isn't a valid path in life if that's what you want but don't give me that "achieving something" bullshit when all you've achieved is make money for your employer and getting a small cut yourself.

Normal, well-adjusted people enjoy having something productive to do, and understand the necessity of actually contributing something to society. If everyone was like you, we'd still be stone age retards living in caves.

>something productive to do
another meme. if you're a scientist or an engineer or something then you MAYBE have something productive to do at the workplace. 99% of the population works jobs less productive than a NEET sitting on his couch in his underwear and reading 10 pages of a book per day before getting high and shitposting for the rest of the afternoon.

Hate to break it to you my lazy and useless friend, but even boring stuff like janitorial work or accounting is necessary for this giant thing we call society to keep functioning. Things need to be cleaned, food needs to be cooked, numbers need to be crunched, and the good news is you can get paid for doing them. And if you honestly think that sitting around playing video games in your underwear while the piss bottles slowly pile up in the corner is more productive than flipping burgers or sweeping streets, then it's a very good thing that the vast majority of people are not as stupid, shortsighted, and worthless as you. You are literally a parasite that could not exist without the willingness of decent people to get off their ass and contribute, even if only in a small way.

Neets are just a old form of degeneracy made popular again. Back in the day it was kids of rich families that often ended up useless.
I was a neet at one point and there hasn't been a time I was as miserable as then. You can meme, but I've been there and it isn't good.

see I don't disagree with you. of course somebody needs to do all those garbage jobs. but I'm a person with one life to live, not some omnipotent god looking down on the population making impersonal decisions for the best of the entire society. what the fuck do I care what "needs to be done" when the society will still run just fine even when I'm not the one doing those things?
>And if you honestly think that sitting around playing video games in your underwear while the piss bottles slowly pile up in the corner is more productive than flipping burgers or sweeping streets
I don't play video games but even that guy you described probably had time to think and reflect on his life because he wasn't wasting it doing some manual labor a robot would do if a human wasn't cheaper. maybe he even had one original thought. sounds like the video game guy had the better day out of those two options.

>I was a neet at one point and there hasn't been a time I was as miserable as then. You can meme, but I've been there and it isn't good.
without memeing I honestly believe people who've had this experience or say things like "it's fun for a few weeks but then you just feel the NEED to work" are simply weaker minds that haven't been able to resist the mind washing jew at all.

>I'm not saying that isn't a valid path in life if that's what you want but don't give me that "achieving something" bullshit when all you've achieved is make money for your employer and getting a small cut yourself.

I'm achieving financial independence.

I will have a million dollars around 30 years old.

Further I have money to spend on things I like. If I was a neet I wouldn't be able to.

The people I hang out with don't hang out with losers, let alone neets.

The girls I have sex with don't have sex with neets

If you are smart, germany is NEET Heaven. I get 700€ for doin nothing.

Wow nice

Under $10k euros a year. Really great money, where do I sign up

like I said if you're happy with that and you've weighed the positives and negatives like it seems like you have then good for you. keep on living like that. but nothing you said is an achievement. having sex isn't an achievement. buying stuff isn't an achievement. you choose to trade time for money and that's a reasonable decision but it's not an achievement.

"To work to buy food and utility bills and the head will buy a Mercedes car"
No thanks! While it is possible not to work, I will not work.

Grow a spine, you fucking pussy

remember that's $10k while having 168 free hours in a week. how much free time can your salary buy?

Finland yes

I agree with all of this. I've been living the normie life for the last 4 weeks and I'm fucking depressed and miserable. Neetbux are joke in Australia. It's not even enough to live on if I was homeless. Think I might go buy some helium balloons and a big garbage bag.

Well desu i Got a Cash-in-Hand Job as a Pizza Baker. And get additional 600-700€ But the work time is easy (15:00-20:00)

spending all your precious neet time on Cred Forums isn't an achievement either

What is an achievement then

And yes you're right, if you're happy then that's fine.

But one COULD make a very strong argument that the average person isn't happy living Welfare check to welfare check for the rest of his pathetic life.

Great, all that freetime and NEETs spend it all depressed because they can't spend it on anything except tendies and steam games

>this many lies in a single post
canada really laying in some work today

Visual art?

>what the fuck do I care what "needs to be done" when the society will still run just fine even when I'm not the one doing those things?

You seem to be missing the point that if too many people thought like you, everything would fall apart. You are a useless individual held up by a society of mostly useful individuals. At least have the presence of mind to acknowledge that you are dead weight and be thankful that most people possess the drive if not necessarily the desire to work and contribute. There's a good reason why people instinctively dislike layabouts. You have nothing useful to add to the world or to anyone's life.

One COULD make the same argument for people working 8 hours a day as well, which is what finnanon does.

See i do t give a fuck if society thinks I am a better person for working.

I just want the money, to spend on cars and travelling and furthering my education..

Thats what I am getting out of being a non neet.

true but if I was still a neet I could shitpost like this and still have 14 hours left in the day. now this single thread has eaten about 25% of my time today and realizing this is extremely demoralizing as is the fact that I'm already late
>all that freetime and NEETs spend it all depressed because they can't spend it on anything except tendies and steam games
before getting a job and realizing they still only care about tendies and steam games and now their only source of enjoyment has been taken away so they're even more depressed

All that free time and not enough money to do anything interesting with it is worthless. You can't afford to furnish the hovel you spend all your time in with nice things, you can't travel to the places you've read about, and you can't get into any hobbies that cost more than pennies. It's just Steam games and tendies, like said.

>You seem to be missing the point that if too many people thought like you, everything would fall apart.
but they don't. why would I make decisions that have a very real effect on my life based on some imaginary mind game riddle? nothing I do will make everyone think like me so why make decisions based on that rhetorical scenario?
>At least have the presence of mind to acknowledge that you are dead weight
I thought that was already made clear long ago
>You have nothing useful to add to the world or to anyone's life.
my existence might have a net negative impact on my country's finances but people typically find me good company. not everything is measured in numbers friend.
I can appreciate that. more money for traveling was really on the top of my reasons why I decided to give another shot to wage slavery.
>All that free time and not enough money to do anything interesting with it is worthless.
libraries are free. unlimited internet is like 10€. there, you just got interesting activities for the next 50 years for almost nothing. in the year [>current year] there's endless possibilities for fun, intersting and educational hobbies that are basically free.

So basically you believe someone else should provide for your tendies?

if you want tendies get a job

It's not really a lie. Normalfags don't even know what do do with that amount of free time, and they enjoy work for social reasons.

We are the odd ones and that's good.

>believe
>should
please refer to I couldn't care less what is "right" or "deserved" etc. on one hand an employer gives me money, on the other the neetbux office. it's all money. i don't make an ethical problem out of it, the grocery store sure doesn't care about my ethical beliefs when I pay.