How do you usually greet your gf when you come home

How do you usually greet your gf when you come home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1Lj_Pq5qFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chào em yêu

chào em yêu

chào em yêu

as a viet speaker, this is weird seeing it here.

personally despise this kinda language because its way too sappy and corny

chào em yêu

chào em yêu

chào em yêu

Beyond white-washed. GTFO.

>as a viet speaker
You need to leave Canada please.

Sorry about that.

chào em yêu

chào em yêu

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY

räplääppä sinä muija ittes märäksi niin minä menen sillä väliksi paskalle

I-is that a "girl"

>tfw come back over 3 hours later and all of this shit

kek

It definitely seems sappy and corny to me and it's one of the few phrases I even know. I wasn't sure if she's a weirdo if that's the norm.

>your gf

>no gf
>that flag

wtf m8 you could certainly kick my ass

> Living with your girl
Great way to lose frame

I'll be preparing your foot bath and chilled wine my lovely; first let me take off my shoes so I don't get outside debris all over your lovely Persian rug.

Social awkwardness, self loathing and ugliness transcend boarders m8 even in the land of sun and bogan pussy us virgins still languish in shame and frustration

Not him btw

Okay a couple of things:
1) Australia may possibly be Normie: The Country. But there are still plenty and I really do mean plenty of guys that can't attract women here. Especially uggos like me.
2) It's almost a certainty that I couldn't kick your arse. I'm shit at fighting and tend to avoid confrontation as a result of that. Even when someone that's smaller and clearly visibly weaker than me gives me shit I still won't start a fight with or attack them. Mate I am a really big pussy.

H-haha, yeah, g-greeting my gf...

I'm not a virgin, but yeah more or less everything this guy said. Being friendly, funny and charismatic doesn't really matter for shit when you don't have the looks to back it up.

I leave a Vietnamese greeting so I can't be too tough for you.

Not much of an indicator of anything desu. Some of the toughest people I've ever known will carry on like complete faggots from time-to-time.
I don't get it. One minute you guys cannot shit on us with enough speed and ferocity; the next you're being nice people. Make your mind up USA.

the language itself has all kinds of weird as fuck connotations.

for example people use the same terms for siblings as for wives/husbands. relation-terms make it seem everyone pretends to know/are close to each other even though they aren't, i'd personally prefer languages like german were there is a formal boundary between people expressed in greetings/pronouns.

Lots of American posters here are probably asshole youngsters. I'm just old and apathetic I guess.

Isn't that changing with terms like tôi though? It sounds suspiciously French and she said I seem cold when using that term.

yes, I used to have more pics of her but I think I lost them

You're probably right. But that's Cred Forums in a nutshell I suppose. How old are you anyway?

I uh... give her a "howdy-do" and a peck on the cheek... and um.. then we fuck... yeah... that's it.

People never say this unless they want to be seen as "sến chảy nước".

not a clue i have very elementary understanding t b h.

also regional differences are pretty big, i speak a neutral central dialect without as strong or many tones/different words. this is a good demo.

youtube.com/watch?v=r1Lj_Pq5qFs

"Tôi" is a word for foreigners, normal people never say it unless they are teachers that teaching in school.

27, not too old but probably a big difference compared to the rudeposters.

I mentioned that term and she laughed her ass off. She said it's like Romeo and Juliet. I hope suicide doesn't ensue.

Woah, a "Viet" that say he hates his language.
You know why? Vietnamese pronouns are mainly based age, back in the time. Men only married women who are younger than them, it became a tradition. Now things changed, but the tradition doesn't change.

Thanks for brotips. I'll investigate the video.

choke her with my dick

>Gf

Nice vid. It's weird because I don't ever seem to encounter men that speak it. It's getting to the point where I have to talk like a woman to make the pitches work.

JUST

chào em yêu

what did he mean by this

I thought you'd know commonwealthese

*summons viet speakers*

*Canada appears*

Sup Canada?

I think you're right. Call it prejudice, but I would bet money that most of the people on here that are proper cunts are aged 14-25.

Hop on the bed, close my eyes and start wanking to the thought of having a gf. Then cry for a while.