WTF BRITAIN

WTF BRITAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PICYnRSXwZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poland greatest ally

greatest idiot taking hits for others*

wtf I hate britain now!

I don't understand why Poland hates us so much. Is this to do with the WW2 betrayal myth? Why don't the French get more shit for that considering how they were the only ones with a big enough army to go into Germany?

We're an American puppet state anyways so we can't really get blamed for anything lalalalalala i can't hear you

>WW2 betrayal myth
>myth
It isn't about betryal, it's about pushing Poland into suicide against Nazis.

It was a plot to give French and Brits time to prepare. We didn't really need to go to war in 1939, all that /r9k/ sperg wanted was corridor and guarantee of the eastern border.

Also, it isn't one time thing.

Brits(as the Protestant leading country) plotted against us since Cossack uprisings.

>REE we hate Britain for historical context maymays
>Let's all go live there and work for a while

Am I there?

We only export trash and majority of the "Poles" in UK are from Baltics, Romania and other shitholes.

We know you learned English because you've been or planned too. Don't lie. Smelly dumb polish scum.

lol you are delusional
its your own fault for choosing allies who couldn't help you
you should have picked either us or the ruskies

>We didn't really need to go to war in 1939
Wasn't really up to you though, was it? Both Russia and Germany were playing for keeps.

In 1938 there was a meeting in which Inselaffe fooled polish PM Beck witht heir false promises.
Only an imbecile wouldn't learn global languge, you stupid leaf ape.
That's becase we left Hitler no other choice when we accepted your false guarantees.

Tfw I don't give a damn, it's all in the past.
Let's focus on now and the future.

so what exactly would you expect the brits to do when we invade you?

>Unironically learning a language you have zero inclination to use in real life, other than for shitposting on the internet.

wew

not him but learning languages is fun and English isn't hard to learn

>so what exactly would you expect the brits to do when we invade you?
I would expect Poles to not fall for the Anglo bullshit.

They even slowed down our moblisation, despite the fact that we had eq ready and waiting for another army in 1939, which was grabbed by you and russkies.

Our Renault tanks were superior to your tankettes, yet we got fucked in the ass because of betryal in the Army staff and Gov that was a British vassal.
People in Europe speak English, get over it you fucking faggot.

get over it, who cares anymore
we just shouldn't make this kind of mistake ever again and move on

>we just shouldn't make this kind of mistake ever again
Yet it's exactly what happens with modern day "polish" """"politics""""

Why can't we do anything good for ourselves?
Why do we always have to bend over for free?

Maybe Poles are truly inferior.

Neither did we. We went to war because we promised to do so if Poland was attached. At massive expensive and destruction to our own country and people. And you guys resent us for that just because Britain, being a naval power, had no chance in hell of taking on the combined Nazi + Soviet armies. Or even one of them.

I mean really, what do fuck do you expect from us? Your government isn't stupid. Poles aren't stupid. Since when was Britain famous for having a big strong land army? Never ever in history.

The thing we're famous for, our navy, went into action against the Germans as soon as Poland was attacked. But no one cares about that.

But France is famous for having a strong land army and it had a much bigger and stronger one than Britain in 1939, and would have formed the main allied land force during the war if it wasn't defeated so soon. So why are you so butthurt with us and not them? Why do you hate us so much?

>Neither did we. We went to war because we promised to do so if Poland was attached. At massive expensive and destruction to our own country and people. And you guys resent us for that just because Britain, being a naval power, had no chance in hell of taking on the combined Nazi + Soviet armies. Or even one of them.
You only """"""""""""""declared""""""""""""""" war and didn't do anything till the France was in danger lol.

It wasn't England declaring for Poland, it was Poland declaring for England and France.

>Maybe Poles are truly inferior.
Just stop, there are many countries/peoples who had/have it worse.
Just focus on making ourselves better without losing ourselves in rotten western world.
I love myself and my country and I just wish that things were different.

not to mention this fucking cunt lol

>get time to prepare
>still lose like a bitch
Nothing will be better here because this """country""" isn't ruled by Poles. It bends over like a whore to Americans and gets nothing for it.

>You only """"""""""""""declared""""""""""""""" war and didn't do anything till the France was in danger lol.

Wrong. The Royal Navy and RAF were in action within a few weeks of the declaration of war. LONG before the French were in danger.

>17 September 1939, the British aircraft carrier HMS Courageous was sunk by U-29. She went down in 15 minutes with the loss of 519 of her crew, including her captain. She was the first British warship to be lost in the war.

After the first engagements at sea and in the air, you had the Norwegian campaign, and only after that did you have the Battle of France

Maybe this will change, we are just in our bitch period, we'll get over it.

Nothing can stand in the way of love OP

The important thing is that it is all history and we are friends now

Polish intellectuals strike again

based joan cornella

>Neither did we.

Even if we did throw Poland to the dogs (we didn't), so what? It was just good business.

>(we didn't)
But you did.

>We went to war because we promised to do so if Poland was attached. At massive expensive and destruction to our own country and people
Aryan blood at any cost.

BEADY

>Why do you hate us so much?
Really makes me think.

very good posts

Its just good business.

>was just good business
>became jewish puppet

What the fuck mate

Real history, not allied propaganda.

>good for business
>empire breaks apart
>uk becomes South Asia 2.0

another pole who just doesn't understand good business

Not him, but what do you mean good business?
Like the Brits selling the Rolls-Royce Nene to the USSR only so that they could build the MiG-15 on it?

I know how you feel, we were ready to fight the Hitler, ya know, but they never gib us chance

no blitzkrieg anymore? I am sad now, I live in sudetenland

france's and UK's army combined wasn't even bigger than the german one

C'mon now, if we spoke Windrustle you'd learn English for the sake of knowledge don't lie.

Imagine only getting your news from Canadian sources. You'd be right fucked.

Now, that's fucking bullshit.

At least you aren't Palestinian.

Brits only had one job holy fucking shit. they just left us to get utterly butt fucked.

Thanks Britain

80,000 Brits, Australians, Indians and New Zealanders, captured holy fucking shit nice fuck up anglos

>fucked up by 36,000 japs

>Why don't the French get more shit for that
Because we supported each other during Napoleonic wars against your stupid coalitions.
youtube.com/watch?v=PICYnRSXwZw

>Why don't the French get more shit
They get as much shit for that as you, trust me.

I guess inverted flag wasn't just a meme after all

>Why don't the French get more shit
They do though. You two are really made for each other.

UK only care about themselves broland. Next time, choose your allies carefully.

>literally have tens of thousands of troops defending Singapore and lose the repulse and prince of wales despite the fact that the Home Islands were under threat of invasion

Fuck off ungrateful Malay monkey without benevolent British administration you'd be as rich as thailand.

wtf i hate england now

bump

if france and the BEF had invaded about halfway through the polish campaign the german western front would have collapsed and the german army MIGHT have had time to make it to berlin but still, half the country would be in allied hands at that point and all the defenses on the siegfried line would be useless,

A. Jodl amitted that if they moved their ass there, Germany would get fucked.

You maybe, but Uncle Joe and little Adolf were out in the woods to fuck your young pussy user