1 your country?
2 can girls love girls in your country?

1. Flag
2. No, and they can't anywhere else.

2D beste D

yes. sometimes it is real love. other times they are:
>just confused/experimenting,
>being sexual with other girls for male attention,
>or they are heterosexual women who have had some bad experiences with men, so they become political lesbians who date real lesbians and trap them in sexless relationships.

73% gay approval rating. 10'th highest in the world.
Shame we can't approve gay marriage because of religious issues but we would support their marriage abroad

>1 your country?
USA

>2 can girls love girls in your country?
Sure. But they can't seem to avoid being violent. Lesbian and Bisexual women experience way more intimate partner violence in the US. Women are scary, violent, emotional, and insane. I'm glad I'm not a lesbian with an abusive butch bulldyke gf.

Experimenting is some Italian dropping a feather and cannon ball from a tall building, not taking a dick up your ass.

You know that women usually don't have dicks, right?

Where are lesbians getting dicks to insert in their asses?

>Lesbian and Bisexual women experience way more intimate partner violence in the US
Ironically, their chances of divorce never goes over 1.1%
Hetero at 2%.

51% of heterosexual marriages ends up in divorce. Gays at 15%, Lesbians at 36.3%.
Guess they just like to do it wild

> 1 your country?
Russia!
> 2 can girls love girls in your country?
No, of course! How is it even possible??!! It's unbelievable for me!

You must've been around the wrong kind of girls. My coworker told me about how some girl PM'd her on VK saying she likes her looks, and then bombarded her with nudes and suggestive questions like if she's ever done it with a girl. My coworker was not having any of it.

Дa этo capкaзм был. Пpocтo oн cпpocил: yмeют ли дeвoчки любить дeвoчeк?

>can girls love?
No, girls can't feel love, they even don't know what real love is. They think sex is love, but they are wrong. The real love has nothing to do with sex. The real love is a sacrifice. Women can't do a shit for men, the only thing they can do is to spread they legs. Stupid meatholes.

>I'm a lesbian teehee
You fat fucking neckbeard

spotted the virgin

>anime picture
>virgin manifesto
every fucking time

It's ok for 4chin user to be a virgin, but how do you disprove that statement?
>normalfag on imageboard

int is a normie board

1 jap
2 yes
jap is freedom country for lesbian
everyone bless them

I wish I could industrialize their sexiness and give it to myself in repeated doses

love among girls is ok
love among men is FUCK OFF.

not forbidden but socially unacceptable so they gave a retarded name and brainwash people

cause girl love is considered cute and men love is seen as fuvking disgusting

1 Norn Iron
2 No

USA
Yes

But it's nowhere near as cute as when it happens in anime. Most lesbians are disgusting dykes who cut their hair short and try to look and act like men.

>me and user will never be cute girls who have the purest form of love

per the CDC, gays experience less domestic violence than heterosexual men.

As to why lesbian divorce rates are lower, it's presumptuous to assume that they enjoy getting beaten. What seems more plausible to me, is that lesbian women who rely on their wife for income, are less likely to be awarded alimony than straight women who rely on their husband for income. Therefore, lesbians are less likely to divorce. Also, even though physical abuse is super high for girl-girl relationships, infidelity is lower than gay males or straight couples. Lesbians are less likely to divorce due to lower infidelity rates.