Are there other dying countries like america?

Are there other dying countries like america?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZzkQ5YaftU
youtube.com/watch?v=K2MgZl0ZmFI
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
youtube.com/watch?v=vCHREyE5GzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Germany and Japan.

Germany, Sweden, UK, France...

The entire west it sucks I'm only 19 and can't do anything except watch boomers piss away our countries and future meanwhile most millennials are so brainwashed they think open borders are a good thing.

better dying than doomed into perpetual misery like every single mulim country

the UK will probably be split apart some more in the future due to Brexit

Germany's already gone.

poor pakistan has enough problems

Your borders are probably ones of the most closed in the world. There are just soo many people seeking a way in so even these minor leaks look like a flood.

you deserve that

>look up the video of this song
>it's your average hip hop nigger video

yes
disgusting how people can like this shitty music

lmao why would it?

EU will split up before we do.

Niggers and people brainwashed into thinking nigger culture is cool like them. Everyone else here thinks its niggerbabble.

>everyone else
some thousands old white racists?

Is it mainstream in the US to be anti-white or hate white people? Serious question

Okay, abandoning Cred Forums's muh emotional libruls, it's literally for 4 reasons, and perpetuated by the 1% white natives

1:
>admit massive minority
>constantly a contentious bunch with no valuanle skills
>rely entirely on the welfare of any political party willing to give them handouts
>thus they become an effective way to accumulate votes (swing vote)

2:
>minority commits terrorist attacks
>an opportunity for the govt. to introduce draconian surveillance laws and gun control

3:
>natives become embroiled in perpetual discussion about the minority problem
>thus the political discussion is shifted from 'governmental corruption/malfeasance' to 'how do we tackle the migration problem and ignore others?"

4:
>can't recolonize Arabo-African countries
>can use the reverse-colonization of migrants to infiltrate their respective countries, and manipulate them militaristically and politically, like Iraq/Afghan.

Hip hop is good
That is fucking trash
most rap post 90s is fucking trash

And all of that can be solved by just investing in poor counntries while forcing political reforms in them to fight corruption.

Even though russian elections are a joke doing such thing with any candidate would end up in a court and at least some financial penalty.

From what I've seen and experienced its far worse in Europe and Australia.
Can't be too vocal about it and coalburners exist in every white country.

Yeah but why invest 100 dollars in political reform when you can use a few bucks or military/resource control to bend 3rd-world leaders

every single western country

Fuck it, I'd rather live in a "dying" country than some communist shithole like China or a place that's delving in overpopulation like most of the 3rd world.

Western countries aren't going to die

They'll fragment across different social attributes as nationalism is slowly eroded, the American media is hellbent on making it happen on my FB feed

How's America dying? Trump isn't going to win.

Most of Europe. The US is doing very well compared to most countries on this husk of a once great continent.

But that's exactly why many people think it's dying, Muhammad.

Besides, the American media is sensationalist as hell. The Jews want it that way.

The race is on between UK and Spain I reckon. Will the Scots leave before the Catalans? Who will resort to terrorism first?

This is the type of intelligence you expect from a Trump supporter. Just kill yourselve, you poor lion thing.. things will be much better on the other side

Sure is better than dealing with mediabots and actual Hillary supporters i.e. the actual racists of society.

>Bring them to heel
>You unironically defend this

You can't honestly believe that Afro-American culture (not the perpetual civil rights kind, the youth one) is acceptable

Hip-Hop is not a legitimate artistic medium

Thug life is not a legitimate cultural identity

Hustling is not a legitimate source of income

Do you know how massive a source of embarrassment having the Hollywood image of Ghetto blacks worldwide is?

WHOA THIS AFRICAN NIGGA IS BASED

Why Africans > American Blacks

Blacks and black culture is 1000X better than arab/Muslim "culture". People from your country are worse than blacks. A disgusting disgrace of a culture

Thanks bro

Islam is equally shit, except it ACTIVELY destroys it's host community

Back to Cred Forums

Stop ruining other boards. The whole reason Cred Forums was created was to keep you people isolated so you don't ruin the rest of Cred Forums

>Hip-Hop is not a legitimate artistic medium
youtube.com/watch?v=bZzkQ5YaftU

Africans are very different to the trash in your continent.

Yours.

It's literally poetry for the ADHD generation

We're still shit

>I don't like it so it's bad!
You sound like an autist

>
youtube.com/watch?v=K2MgZl0ZmFI

Will America balkanize this century?

Enjoy all the Africans you get Hans. Tell me how that goes lol

t. White Limp-Wristed Nu-Male Hipster. Please dude, you've never lived in the inner city.

This guy speaks truth.

Not even Cred Forums, just stating the truth about nigger culture because I grew up all around it and gangland shit is what's putting us black people behind.

I know. Guys actually know more about the world than our blacks. They only care about Worldstar and that TMZ shit.

Nope.
When Trump wins and deports the illegals, Democrats won't be able to win elections anymore. Crisis averted.

trump wont win tho and what about about the spics with american citizenship already in usa?

>dying countries

the unofficial national anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

Trump election saves us all. The Democrats' plans to globalize this place is bent on balkanization. Clinton is going to continue Obama's plan, if not, be much worse with her health condition.

$1.15 was donated into your account. Thanks for Correcting The Record!

Yes he will, 2 million+ more primary votes than the DNC got. It's inevitable, so I suggest you get used to the idea.

>what about about the spics with american citizenship
There's not very many, and actual citizens tend to vote conservative. Democrats are literally breaking federal election laws to let illegals vote. That's the main problem.

Well i hope you're right. If US balkanizes we're all fucked. I still have my doubts about Trump

>hip hop isn't a legit artistic medium

>Argentina doesn't even try to act white anymore

It'd be this
youtube.com/watch?v=vCHREyE5GzQ

I don't.

I think most Europeans aren't really grasping the full depth of the media manipulation going on with these elections, this year. Multi-billion dollar "news" outlets are polling 45% Dems to 25% Reps just to give Clinton a 3% edge in national polls, which is within the margin of error anyway. That's why you keep seeing these wildly varying numbers, unheard of in past elections, with Clinton ahead by +1 in one, +11 in another, etc. Because they're all rigging them in their own, non-standardized way. NBC did a poll where they took data from May to account for "ideological easing" just to say Clinton was ahead.

Obviously the people who own these outlets don't want the anti-third world immigration candidate to win, so they're pulling out all the stops to try and sway public opinion. But truth be told: Most people knew who they were going to vote for back in June.

Also, early voting shows Trump ahead in most battleground states. Looks like "old, pale, and stale" is going to win in the end afterall.

Stop taking bait from a proxyfag.

Argentina isn't white
it's full of spics

There's also an entrenched narrative that brands anyone 'forcing' political reform anywhere as evil when so, so many places need it badly

>the UK will probably be split apart some more in the future due to Brexit
i really, really like this meme

lets say he does get elected. how will he push for his deportation scheme when there's significant opposition to it by both businesses and the government and the media supports illegals wink wink (((undocumented))) migrants

You guys will just become the jews

the ones that surrvive of course, but notheless, the surrvivors will become anglo-jews

The western civilisation.

Whatever, my heritage and ancestry dies with me.

Executive order.
Democrats set the precedent with Obama's little "refugee" and "immigration" EO. Now they will have to choke on a deportation EO.

The US seems very divided at the moment. Could really fuck them up if they don't really work to fix it, and I'm not sure Trump or Clinton are capable of doing that.

You get the feeling that this is going the same way as Brexit: A tight race where the media favorite doesn't win, and with a lot of bashing of the working class and decrying of democracy afterwards.

Pretty much.
Once Trump wins you can expect at least one race riot instigated by Soros/DNC, so at least you non-Americans will get some quality TV for a day or two.

Yep. The west is living in anti establishment times. The fucks up in the Middle East and the financial crisis is causing a lot of distrust in our mainstream politicians.

Japan is following quickly.

Immigrants are good

t. Abe

This american election race didn't help. All the shit coming out on Clinton, but the news outlets are busy being obviously anti-trump. It's kind of ironic that Trump's strength in this race is not being an established politician. Everybody trusts Hillary to be untrustworthy.

Was he right the whole time Cred Forums?

You know more whites than blacks but hip-hop albums right? That's straight from Richard Simmons. Suburban whites just aren't influenced by the culture.

this nigga really posted Jedi Mind Tricks

god damn it lmao

>USA's foreign policies have fucked over tons of countries (interventions, military coups and whatnot)
>now their national policies are fucking their country up

THE IRONING