Tfw Muslim

>tfw Muslim
>tfw my entire family and friends will never fall to western degeneration
>tfw in the future my people will rule the destroyed europe and lead it to glory

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sXx4GIN6_c
youtube.com/watch?v=zZiMF1dlUP8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mehmet and his fantasies.

dein ernst?

No, Slavs will rule Europe

> that flag
> will never fall to western degeneration

This. Slavs will become the new whites.

>tfw westerner who's travelled in the middle east
>tfw muslims countries are completely cucked by westernisation and Islamic civlisation is broken and degenerate.
I honestly can't wait until the entire world is westernised.

hahaha you are retarded, westernisation is failing, in fact, todays Islam is stronger than it has ever been, The Muslims realized what you were doing, and because of this, they clinged hard to their faith and belief. I'd dare to say that Islam is even stronger than it was during the caliphate times. You will never crush Islam, you will fall to it. And you will bow to Allah and cry for forgiveness. And he will forgive you.

Fuck allah
youtube.com/watch?v=9sXx4GIN6_c

Too bad you won't survive the civil war

Cлaвa
Slava

What would a Slavic world be like?

Look at eastern europe and you will have your answer

conservative

free of feminism, obnoxious faggots, full of vodka
what is slav
bydło don't stab me
don't stab me
no more

But who will pay you welfare?

would look like this

Go back to Turkey and leave the beer and pretzels alone

t. proud """"""""""phonecian"""""""""""

hahahaha

I will laugh at your kind from the grave when it's time for your glory.

It is easy to act like nigger and destroy society, it is very hard to build up a society.

Of course, unless that society runs to 7th century standards.

You will turn Europe into the same shitholes your family once fled from. Your kind is simply unable to do anything constructive.

We'll see who gets the last laugh.

also
>muslims
>not falling to degeneration
>heroin is less haram then alcohol, 3/4 of dealers and users here are muslims
>pic related

>>tfw in the future my people will rule the destroyed europe and lead it to glory
you're just a roach, user

Can't say it would be terrible. As long as mushroom foraging and alcohol consumption was a thing I'd be interested.

Its easy to build up a civilization, especially your disgustingly corrupt one. Just remove the heresy and declare Shaira law, let the people find the true path. Then, they will rebuild it on their own.
I have nothing in common with the disgusting betrayers of faith aka roachey, I am Persian.

>Betrayers of faith
>Being Persian
>Not being zoroastrian
Nice try, Untermensch

That answer only proves my point. Have fun killing each other btw, you will just turn against each other, just like in the Middle East, shi'ites vs sunnis. Because you are just that, animals.

I'd rather die childless then having offspring that has to live amongst your smelly, subhuman, incapable kind.

>Persian
Hey guys I'm from Atlantis.

The European civil war is the most savage (so called "world war")

Nothing compares

These fries are too salty for me

Why are Muslims in Europe so butthurt about everything?

Just take a look at the history of Europe for one bloody second, then look at your post again.

Not that guy btw

Everyone ist waiting for the opportunity to feel assblasted, muzzies are just in the spotlight now.

and baked in pig fat, as the best Belgian fries are, haram as fuck

We Western European are aristocrats compared to the scummy masses which have invaded us, and following the course of nature they will eventually destroy us all. Better to go down with a stiff upper lip. After we're gone Western Europe will be one big Detroit. Of course the muslim animals will consider it paradise.

Because they are bitter as fuck because they have a hard time having sex outside of Sweden. Turks in Germany only fuck turks

Look in front of you at your piece of technology, around you in your room, outside at your street (if you do not live in a modern day city slum that is) then think again.

That guy btw

>we
No, you're just a butthurt Frenchie/Dutch who hides behind "national/ethnical achievements" to not feel like the stinky NEET you actually are.

Not even that Persian cumguzzler with his bad baiting attempts.

Also this

Pigfeet are my favorite dish, yumuyumyum

So many newfags ITT falling for this Hundred year old paste, fuck off reddit

silly shitskins, you barely can maintane your own being in your shitkinstans, how are you going to destroy people, who actualy take care of you like a farmer takes care of his lifestock? even wars, that you waging in your shitholes, are possible only because white people give you a weaponry. you are literally apes without white poeple, so when they stop to support you, you will die or degrade to the animal's status in a few weeks.

because muslims are the such a deluded and confused bunch of people.
honestly, i cannot tell if OP is trolling or not, because IRL this is what muslims actually believe.

Keep thinking that, Muhammad.

Western civilization is starting to catch onto your ploy. Good thing there are honest Muslims, and good thing we can rift raft between your bullshit pretty well.

Thank all your radical groups for that. :^)

Changing the topic to evade the fact that you talked out of your ass, I see.

>Have fun killing each other btw, you will just turn against each other, just like in the Middle East, shi'ites vs sunnis. Because you are just that, animals.

Now look at these posts again
Europeans are animals according to your logic

Every German who goes outside can confirm you the opposite

You are either a Slav, or Turkic.Just leave

DING DING DING! 100 points for the Frenchie

I think my Kazach friend here said it best.

/thread

>Good thing there are honest Muslims, and good thing we can rift raft between your bullshit pretty well.
just read quran and hadithes. there is no such thing like a 'honest muslim' and 'peacefull muslim'. thyшк ideology prescribe them to hate and kill non-muslims, also they are allowed to lie to non-muslims if they need it.

eat some bacon Ahmed Muhammed Ajatolah

>Just leave
just lay down and shut your nigger mouth, subhuman.

youtube.com/watch?v=zZiMF1dlUP8

slavs would continue to do the same exact things and would continue fighting each other like nobody in the world ever existed except them.

You're just trying to dodge my shit again.
You are on a lower mental level than every fucking mudslime on this godforsaken piece of shit earth, it's mind boggling to be that stupid.

But you have nothing else to do when you're an asocial virgin who spends his life on the fucking internet, so I kinda see why you're so bitter.

How about you do that first?Cherrypicking stuff that's useful for your agenda is easy, actually trying to understand what's behind it is a completely different story.
Eating up media propaganda like it's fucking sperm and adapting those thoughts without a single thoughtprocess in between is rather easy tho.
Im not a left faggot, nor am I right cocksucker.The truth is always somewhere in the middle of both "claimed to be true" opposites.

Oh, and I am one of these white people you talked about in your smart ass post 10 minutes ago, you slavic/turkic shitstain, you "literal ape without white people"

>Cherrypicking stuff
there is not cherrypicking in islam, you dumb idiot, either you accept it entirely or not accept. if not - you are not a muslim.

>and I am one of these white people
you are mentaly on the level of those shitskin people, what 'your whiteness' you are talking about? nobody would consider you as white if you support nigger's way of life. show me (former) 'white' muslim who contributed anything great to the science or culture? you can't, they all are at the same level as their shitskin-fellows.

I don't want a shitty muslim country.
I don't want to waste my time worshipping some imaginary shitskin god.
I could actually use that time to do something productive, e.g. work.
No wonder the middle east can only get rich thanks to oil, cause you these lazy bums are too preoccupied with being stupidly religiously.

It's not just in Europe. It's everywhere. The state of butthurt is the byproduct of their repressive-but-empowering religion.

Muslims are told they're the best thing to walk on earth, yet almost everything is forbidden and their god constantly threatens to send them to hell. So they end up frustrated and have to devise grandiose plans to rule the world in some imaginary future.

Meanwhile they feel authorised to treat the world around them like shit--they perceive it like shit because they can't rule it and it is forbidden to enjoy it.