So how are refugees treated in your country? Are they liked by the general public...

So how are refugees treated in your country? Are they liked by the general public? Will taking so much of them in pay off in the long run? How does /int feel about the refugees crisis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKQhHAtsFvM
youtu.be/WZl2udKDG3g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We make him or let him in, and ship 'em off to Europe via Egypt/Libya

fuck 'em all to death

For fuck sake. They would never help white refugees but we need to treat them like fucking king when pretty much everyone of them don't benefit the country that took them in. Why are White so cucked? Too much kindness will ruin us in the end.

>but we need to treat them like fucking king
maybe you, we don't give two shits about them
youtube.com/watch?v=PKQhHAtsFvM

I know I have huge respect for you and Hungary. Stay strong Poland!

thanks

We let them go to our malls and stab people, and then we cover it up for them to show how tolerant we are.

Do you think the EU will last? With Brexit and the people disregard for them will they last? Is the hate they are getting at the moment last or is just a fad? I want that piece of shit to burn so badly.

I don't know how this will end, I just want EU to get their shit together or create a strong union with countries similar to our and watch the west burn.

Are we going to do that forever? The general public will explode at one point right? Especially in your country with all the guns.

Let say they don't, who would you like in your union?

Well, technically we did explode, because the guy who did it got his face caved the fuck in by a concealed carry. But we still got to see his fambly on TV bawwwlin that muh son a good boy, he ain't jihad nobody since last Friday, etc.

They don't want to come here and asap the get the fuck out to Holland or Germoney.

>They would never help white refugees
Syria has always opened its borders for refugees.
Chechen refugees, Circassian refugees, Armenians refugees, Iraqi refugees, Lebanese refugees.

Also Greeks and Kuwaitis and Palis.

They wouldn't be as tolerant as us. But I couldn't blame them we are way way to tolerant!

They're actually leaving the country and going to Sweden or Germany, because not enough gibs.
>workedbetterthanexpected.jpg

Everybody but the most retarded gommies hates them, and rightly so, but at least most just want to go to Germany or some other more cucked nation than mine

Growing up I always looked up to them but now they disgust me.

Wish you the best of prosperity and future happiness

It's a bleak situation but you've recovered from worse

Things won't get better with this faggot at the helm but thank you I appreciate it!

>Are they liked by the general public?
No but the media acts like everyone loves them.
>Will taking so much of them in pay off in the long run?
No
>How does /int feel about the refugees crisis?
Fuck off we're full

Exactly how I feel. Can't wait for article 50 to be activated. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!!

March 2017 lad

They did the best they could.
>A call for Syrian families
>Due to the harsh conditions that our brotherly Lebanese families are living because of the Israeli aggression, we send a call to every Syrian family that is able and welling to help in welcoming the Lebanese families [in their homes] to call these numbers:
But it's natural that Western countries would be more helpful since they're wealthier

>So how are refugees treated in your country?
They are used by sleazy cooperatives linked to the currently ruling party to milk money from the state, they are otherwise left to their own devices and turn to petty crime
People mostly despise them, but our media is trying to make us like them due to some unspecified agenda
Fuck no, they have no useful skills, they are unwilling to integrate, they breed like roaches and are already causing crime everywhere they go

Do you think the pro-EU will riot or just cry about it none stop?

And if Sweden was going down the shitter, I'm sure norwegians would gladly take in swedes.
There are too many cultural differences for transplanting middle easterners into Europe to work.

>lefty cucks
>rioting

>refugees
You mean illegals immigrants or invaders.

They'll just cal in their black block and antifa friends to do it for them

They live in overpopulated houses or camps and receive little money. Public opinion is mixed.

JUST

But Syrians also took in 12k Greeks and 60k Armenians who are Christians.

Can't wait for Swede twink refugees selling their boipussy for food desu

Can't wait for those sweet sweet tears! youtu.be/WZl2udKDG3g

>So how are refugees treated in your country?
like fucking royals
our nation is kinda divided about it. some are welcoming them and some are against it. if you don't like refugees or the fact they're coming here you're a racist and you should be killed.
hell no
>How does /int feel about the refugees crisis?
refugees not welcome here

>72k
Wow, it's fucking nothing.
Plz no sensationalist bullshit. Read the UN report, still 0.906 HDI

they were treated like shit so far.
Most people don't want them there as they are filthy, uneducated, carrying a shitty subhuman culture they will never want to abandon and there is neither job nor future for them here.

V4+ Belarus, Croatia and Slovenia, eventually Balts

Some want to see the world burn

What does this say? Pro immigrants?

yeah it's pro refugees.

Left: Good can never come from lies and violence. Gandhi quote

Right: When houses burn, do not clap.

Never met a refugee and this country has taken very few in, we are already sick of the pakis and poles.

Which one would you rather have?

Didn't Pakistan literally take in 4 million afghan refugees? That's pretty kind considering they're India tier.

Fucking idiots, I hope Germany recover from Merkel insane refugees policies. I hope to visit you're beautiful country one day.

We don't want them. Our president had to promise to take a few thousand because he is a cuck ad can't stand a debate against Merkel but we make them sleep in the street and move them around all the time.
We are forced by law to pay them like they were unemployed French but since our country have this nightmare of an administration we just pretend that paperwork take years. With an S.

Also, Calais is now a bunker with 100 robocops patroling around. We turned the jungle into a clean flat soil and we relocate them all the fucking time.

Poles, at least they are willing to work. The pakis have huge families with 1 man that is rich who supports the others that just get bored and commit crimes.

What refugee crisis?

I met one Iraqi refugee family only. There are very few here. No one has a problem with them. Plus, they work since America has basically no neetbux.

What's his legacy gonna be like? I hope people realize how much he did for his country!

my country doesn't take refugees, it produces them

but they left in the end didnt they?
refugees here in scandinavia wants to stay here forever

Idk about Greeks but Armenians did stay in Syria, we have Armenian minority in all levant countries+Iraq. After civil war Idk how many of them left. And btw no lots of people dream of going back and rebuilding the country