94 im DUMB DUM BDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGdbaEDVWp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no idea desu, my conservative estimate is 207

USA

I did online IQ test and I got 404

So high even error

America (yes, the country you sad continental yuropoors and South Poomerican latinos)
340, raising every day

Wisc-IV tested, not a tv show iq test or some shit like that.

Are you extremely self-critical? Do you have a profound distaste for bullshit, polemics, genuflection? Are you French?

Would you inject your semen in croissants to fuck with patrons?

All of the above, not the cum related part.
People dont need anymore shit that those they're provoking by themselves.
It's more of a burden frankly, gotta drink/smoke myself to sleep everynight, otherwise i'm staying up all night with the thinking.

holy fuck!!!! that must be excruciating!

thank god im dumb

Thank you for giving an honest answer, I am so pathetically weak and servile I accept everything as fact to look cool, unlike you of course

I am off to the bakery

The worst part is not being able to speak about it, if you do, you pass as a Jackass flaunting himself.
Every dumb chit chat with coworkers, Friends or even my gf makes me even sadder, not being able to make them understand i already understood their point, and the conversation is draging on, and on, and on...loss of time altogether.
But other gifted kids are quite the bunch of Jackass with ego the size of their mom, so i've got that going on for me, there's already that....

101 ;-;

That's a useful job mate, dont lament yourself, you feed your fellow human being.
Me, i'm not even able to keep an intetest in anything, everything become boring pretty fast, leisure, jobs, Friends....it's ll running ot fasr in my head, i can't even keep up sometimes.

Speak about what lol, taking an IQ test and thinking you're some gifted genius slacker that's better than everyone else?

Yeah probably not a good idea.

USA

I've taken a legit IQ test given by the government and got a score of 107.

Brazil

I'm creepy, weird, awkward, extremely stupid and people laugh at me behind my back.

>tfw too intelligent to have an IQ score

136 I are smart

176 IQ Jew here

Theme song for this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=XGdbaEDVWp0

dumb Koreaboo

Underrated

Probably much higher than everyone else's.

I'm scared to take one in case I'm in the 80s or something. Ignorance truly is bliss

Actually I took it once my teachers threatened my parents to call child services because they were persuaded they forced me to work outside of school.
I could read perfectly at âge 3 and never understood why it took my friends à whole week to finish their homeworks when i could burn though it in à few hours tops.
Nothing to brag about Man, that's exactly what i said earlier, the moment you talk about that, you're categorised as a liar or worse, an egotistic douche.

If anyone doubts that online IQ tests are unreliable, just know that whenever they're posted on Cred Forums just about everyone scores above 130.

Top kek, as they say

Iq tests are supposed to be a summary of your basic compréhension/imagination/réflexion skills at a moment of your life, it must be taken with a psychologist and not be "prepared".
Iq varies though your life, that's why they're usually taken during childhood or teenage phase.

>tfw worried I might be a dumb dumb

Yeah I know, I'm saying things like
>iqtest.dk
are unreliable for exactly those reasons.

At best they just prove how autistic this place is since they usually only test pattern recognition.

I had 137 as a child.

I'm still just a line worker tho.

guess your ancestors were smart enough to dodge ovens

>everyone on Cred Forums knows what their IQ is but nobody says where they measured it
??????????????????????

Read once more
>Wisc4

Blaming problems on being too smart doesn't make sense though.

I have evolved past the need for primitive concepts such as "IQ" and "having a gf".

I could have studdied physics but I decided to become lineworker.
It's just pays more for less work.
:D