white men only edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GgkqxkZ7mk
youtube.com/watch?v=as_ZaqLsy3s
youtube.com/watch?v=YAEavTr5U7I
youtube.com/watch?v=SbXxeQCPxwA
youtube.com/watch?v=pLQLz-xvTPU
youtube.com/watch?v=99f-QIizyOM
forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=top_checks&ProductID=2000217448&VariantID=
forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=top_checks&ProductID=2000170537&VariantID=
forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=top_checks&ProductID=2000170962&VariantID=
forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=top_checks&ProductID=2000149982&VariantID=
forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=top_checks&ProductID=2000235136&VariantID=
forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=top_checks&ProductID=2000219535&VariantID=
youtube.com/watch?v=BAA5ClIvrFI
youtube.com/watch?v=Jaq1pmJTca0
youtube.com/watch?v=mVAxUMuhz98
youtube.com/watch?v=4xwXOj55nIY
imnana914.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=EBtd3H3Qdi8
youtube.com/watch?v=3uSu4ETV70w
youtube.com/watch?v=SPhUPo4IJTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

korean pop

Holy FUCK that guy is an inbred ugly motherfucker. But I mean he's British so what do you expect amirite

Meowning, lads

go kill yourself you pathetic waste of carbon

gotta catch em all. How many do YOU have.

Shitting myself that the cartel are gonna kill me

I'm 26

>i'm 10 stone 4 lbs at 5 foot 11 too
>5 foot

6/14

it's not hard to avoid getting killed by cartels, just pay your fucking drug dealer

wat?

fat

autism

at least 9

You watch those nature documentaries on the cable? You see the one about lions? You got this lion. He's the king of the jungle, huge mane out to here. He's laying under a tree, in the middle of Africa. He's so big, it's so hot. He doesn't want to move. Now the little lions come, they start messing with him. Biting his tail, biting his ears. He doesn't do anything. The lioness, she starts messing with him. Coming over, making trouble. Still nothing. Now the other animals, they notice this. They start to move in. The jackals; hyenas. They're barking at him, laughing at him. They nip his toes, and eat the food that's in his domain. They do this, then they get closer and closer, bolder and bolder. Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody. Runs like the wind, eats everything in his path. Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he is.

*forces your head*

>just pay your fucking drug dealer

B-but I don't do any drugs senpai. I have no idea why they want to kill me.

howling

everything but cutting and funeral arrangements. I don't think I'm really depressed though desu hahaha although I think my friends are worried I'll top myself lmao

sounds hot 2bh

t. manlet

Post a good choon lads

Preferably under 100,000 views, this is very important to me

Banter

someone's gone and riled you runts up something proper today, haven't they

what's gotten into you all?

vote labour

youtube.com/watch?v=_GgkqxkZ7mk

youtube.com/watch?v=as_ZaqLsy3s

The quality is a bit off on this video though

not going to rustle me at all that way son

youtube.com/watch?v=YAEavTr5U7I

Which tarantino flick is this from?

HOW'S ABOUT THAT THEN

*zooms past in a lowered holden maloo*

HAHAHA BENDERRRR

*zooms off*

just realised the uni has movie streaming services with a bunch of great movies lads

fuck ye

>wake up
>still alive

the last three threads have been racist editions and they've all been mine

God tier human being tb h

I had a dream last night where I was going about feeling womens tits

turns out it was my duvet

youtube.com/watch?v=SbXxeQCPxwA

Just joined the gym, £300 for the year

here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=pLQLz-xvTPU

>been outside in the sun all week
>not a hint of sunburn

Feels good to be Cornish lads

bought some millions

Probably won't eat them,I really just wanted to use the dispenser machine.

post legs and willy

Is Diego a popular name in Cornwall mate

I remember this dream

giz us one lad

I doubt the accuracy of this since I'm at 10. How the fuck is possessing means a warning sign though. All you need is something heavy and some water

im a gangsta ass nigga

Nah but Jago is.
Defo nah

More?

alright, but take ONE

m8... he was a nonce.

nice one, cheers
*walks off with the entire tube*

youtube.com/watch?v=99f-QIizyOM

forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=top_checks&ProductID=2000217448&VariantID=
or
forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=top_checks&ProductID=2000170537&VariantID=

-
forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=top_checks&ProductID=2000170962&VariantID=
or
forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=top_checks&ProductID=2000149982&VariantID=

-
forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=top_checks&ProductID=2000235136&VariantID=
or
forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=top_checks&ProductID=2000219535&VariantID=

caboolture

*grabs a fistfull*

>normie twat #5384 or normie twat #5383

don't respond

not clicking that virus Poleaboo.

forever 21 is fucking shit mate

if you want cheap clothes go to H&M at the very least

bad

youtube.com/watch?v=BAA5ClIvrFI

nice

*takes one*
thank you user ^-^

kek, this is actually pretty good

Us girls are very picky when it comes to clothes!

Thanks? What about the last two shirts, the green ones?

I'm not Poleaboo, just a girl from Lancs

Guess I can take a look

*forces your head*

hows the meetup coming along poleaboo

report and ignore

goodna

fuck off

>65709539
> Thanks? What about the last two shirts, the green ones?
1. 2 is too ugly.
And they are red, aren't they?

*doesn't reply*

oi, didn't you read the edition? men only

dumb gash

I'm not Poleaboo!

(but I hear she's only after 2/3 pals, she's paying for food/drink afterall)

Fuck off, Aussie scum

The way poleaboo tries to talk like he's a girl and completely fails is astounding

fucking state of him

youtube.com/watch?v=Jaq1pmJTca0

the @sweden twitter account was given to some gook for the week and all shes doing is tweeting about how racist sweden in and colonialism

>There are people actually considering meeting poleaboo

I bet you all a tenner he intends to blow somethign up or go on a knife rampage with all you as his first victims. baka

>Savile was a member of Mensa

Interesting tb h

I was being ironic!

The first 4 links are red, the last two are green

Thanks for the help!

>he wouldn't cuddle with poleaboo

gay af

WAHEY!

he was extremely clever, as well as being likeable, charismatic and seemingly too funny to be bad

he had to be

>colonialism was all bad

Have to be very stupid to believe this

youtube.com/watch?v=mVAxUMuhz98
Do you love st. Vincent? Oh, of course you do!

>I'm not Poleaboo, just a girl from Lancs

Not this time

This is more of a "last supper" type deal

>Here I'll just use more exclamation marks man

>Former Sex Pistols and Public Image Ltd vocalist John Lydon alluded to sordid conduct by Savile, as well as suppression of widely held knowledge about such activity, in an October 1978 interview recorded for BBC Radio 1. Lydon stated: "I'd like to kill Jimmy Savile; I think he's a hypocrite. I bet he's into all kinds of seediness that we all know about, but are not allowed to talk about. I know some rumours." He added: "I bet none of this will be allowed out." As predicted, the comment was edited out by the BBC prior to broadcasting.

Fucking nonces at the Beeb tb h

>I'm a girl I promise :3 !!!! hehe x

>You watch those nature documentaries on the cable? You see the one about lions? You got this lion. He's the king of the jungle, huge mane out to here. He's laying under a tree, in the middle of Africa. He's so big, it's so hot. He doesn't want to move. Now the little lions come, they start messing with him. Biting his tail, biting his ears. He doesn't do anything. The lioness, she starts messing with him. Coming over, making trouble. Still nothing. Now the other animals, they notice this. They start to move in. The jackals; hyenas. They're barking at him, laughing at him. They nip his toes, and eat the food that's in his domain. They do this, then they get closer and closer, bolder and bolder. Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody. Runs like the wind, eats everything in his path. Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he is.

he was a high functioning autistic person

>most animals synthesise their own vitamin C. only a few exceptions exist - which include humans

well isnt that just fucking great.

hi boys xx :3 girl here!! x hehe

he did NOTHING wrong

Poolhall Junkies, Walken speech

hi

I know plenty of girls and none of them use exclamation marks

silly poley

ok so this girl, when she's just with me is super flirty and touchy, when with the others she's so fucking off with me.

fuck off 2bh. such an insult.

am I not mistaken in this being the SV general?
>tfw no chance of making arrangements as lush as her debut
he needs to get the constant tone of passive-aggressiveness in each post, and start calling others 'virgins' more

t. style expert

About 8 to 10 2bh the criteria can be pretty flexible

That is what girls do tbf

The way England tries to talk like he's a girl and completely fails is astounding

fucking state of him

Polish girl does

>brexit means brexit

Do they really think Labour will win any Tory voters over a BREXIT that will have happened 4 years prior

show us your minge love

Post hate symbols
Post hate symbols
Post hate symbols
Post hate symbols
Post hate symbols

yeah
she lives in hong kong for fuck sake

Why are French cheeses so shite compared to our strong, proud and hard-working British cheese?

>poleaboo's only interaction with a female that isn't his mum is reading the polish girl's private messages, so he thinks copying her specifically will make him appear to be female
howling

cant think of a single French cheese I routinely buy.

does boursin count?

Do they just give it to anybody ha ha

Might apply 2bqh

why is this

Why do I love Tim so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Tim isn't just the best gimmick in /brit/, he might just be the greatest gimmick of all time. Just imaging him singing on youtube, the sweat on his face, his weak, broken voice cracking. As he buys cheap cider in Bargain Booze, the ladies swoon at his very scent. They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Grimsby under the the name of "vomit-inducing nasal nightmare." The very nature of Tim is mystery. could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the anime imageboard, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit. However, Tim is filled with such depression, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Darkstar is not one that is easily penetrated. Darkstar is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the world at all is his will to not quite off himself just yet. Tim is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true sweat and desperation. Observe his lifeless smile, his saggy and untrained biceps, his 30%bf physique, and most importantly, his eyes. His eyes, like the eyes of a dead and forgotten halibut. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Tim is not just a gimmick, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds /brit/ together. Without Tim, the entire general, the entire world of /brit/ as we know it crumbles. Porridgelad would go soft without Darkstar, Craven would relocate to a council estate, and the JFs would invade without his frosty gaze. These are just a few of the reasons why I like Tim so much.

>howling
>Cnadians trying to imitate British banter
Stick to sexually violating igloos, virgin boy

Also, she did leave some posts on my blog and I could tell it was her as she didn't write as eloquently as a Cred Forums user

Because they're weak and spineless, like the people of France

Well it's been nice knowing you lads but they have pulled up outside. I just have to accept my fate.

when is tim getting evicted again

ok x :3

oh, that's easy

she wants to give the impression you're accessible so that she can see how desirable you are to others

they have subtle flavours and are best suited to inclusion in recipes as opposed to cheddar in a sandwich

Sounds poncey enough to be French. I would also accept laughing cow cheese

t. International cheese police

>she did leave some posts on my blog
>I could tell it was her
it actually believes she knows about its blog
heheheheheheheheh

@65709955
>also
shrieking

Because ypu are murrica light regarding knowledge of other cultures.

>tfw your corner of southern germany has all the right culinary influences from austrian,swiss,italian,french and even a bit dutch stuff.

Admittedly, the dutchies and north-west germans are food wise rather close to you anglos.

he's already moved into his new flat

Hes not getting evicted. Hes moving to high wycombe (or something) which is really close to Marlow i think. Hes supposed to be without internet for a few weeks he said. i wonder if the next saga will feature any new Antagonists

holy fucking shit lel, seriously?

honestly la' i've been flirting with other girls for the fun of it in front of her to show my chadness.

top kek i'm doing so well.

cheers p :)

That's part of the reason I was arrested

But yeah, it's been confirmed she posts on there

Her first known ones were around the time of the McDonalds sacking when she tried to deflect blame

nice propaganda corbyn, this is bullshite

What do I search to get more?

>i wonder if the next saga will feature any new Antagonists
Really not sure who can step into The Dentist's shoes desu

>honestly la' i've been flirting with other girls for the fun of it in front of her to show my chadness.
oh no, girl

You got it backwards, it's also a test to see if you'll fool around if she keeps you on a long leash

The girls are supposed to come to you and you're then supposed to knock them back

I thought they gave it to people from that country but apparently not
the @ireland had a nigger from England a few weeks ago

Should've cancelled the series after the silent singer arc

>white men only edition

Sounds a bit gay tbqh.

business idea: say you'll attend his gay little meet but dont actually turn up

Manchester all over again.

will be hilarious.

maybe then he'll realise literally no one likes him or wants him here.

youtube.com/watch?v=4xwXOj55nIY

tune

>Brexit means Brexit
why yes, that's precisely what it means, actually.

doing an impression of a northerner

'ayup mukka'

How do you find out who called you when they used a private number?

Imagine the banter if we got hold of the @ireland account ha ha

another idea: we sacrifice 1 person to show up, but hide in a bush and record him

11/14

I feel bad for are tim
hes lost his marbles

i would love to poleaboo 2bh
don't think she'd want to meet me though :(

Some /britfeel/ lads, my real friends, will be attending

you don't

give me your number and i can find out for you.

tbf I can't see anything wrong with being a chad around her.

it boosts my social status and makes her want something she can't have.

>tfw i said i would meet him at the starbucks thinking he was trying to ruse me too

Felt a bit mean at the time

i'd love to attend mon, but i aint got scrilla to be going all the way up to manny ngl

I have a hotel room booked

*tilts head suggestively*

I'd consider meeting Amir, just not in fucking Aberdeen.

see
*describes physical action between asterixes*

people walking past since it's on the ground floor

more

The meetup is in Aberdeen but I guess that's even further for you

same

but then there'd be a 190cm good looking welsh guy there and it'd be obvious who I was.

like this slag picture very much

Could do something in Manchester at some point

But it's Aberdeen, just so you guys have something to entertain you in case I turn out to be a disappointment

>German cuisine

Things that don't exist: The post

'When a man in the beginning of his life is ignorant of everything, he has no scruples, finds no obstacles, no inhibitions. But after a while he starts to learn, and becomes timid, cautious, and begins to feel something choking in his mind, which prevents him from going ahead as he used to before he had any learning. Learning is needed, but the point is not to become its slave. You must be its master, so that you can use it when you want it'.
Yagyu Munemori (1571-1646)

>aberdeen

JUST

ye lowe that

You reckon those lads who mugged off Kim Kardashian will ever be caught?

>people are actually going to this meetup

fyi: poleaboo is a scammer and will use information gathered at the meetup to steal your identity

BIGMOUTH

LA DA DA DAAA

>ywn never meet the 190cm Welsh qt

just treat dem man like private caller

oh its exist it consists of:
shit-tier sausages
potatoes covered in vinegar
sauerkraut

thats it

wow really?

*walks towards you*

i think someone needs to send all of his posts about phishing to aberdeen uni

>Pakipoo schedules his meetup in Aberdeen so that people drop money on an expensive train ticket so they get maximally stung when he doesn't show up

Obvious revenge for the previous """"meetup"""" where he was the only gimp who fell for it.

Where my /southwest/ beyz at?

Let's have a real meetup and show those autists up north

@65710059
Imagine being this delusional

Devilish.

I've got all mine from

but you could try searching yourself, she's nana from afterschool/orange caramel

also imnana914.com/ but I haven't been arsed to go through the pictures

Me
(won't be meeting you)

it will unironically be good fun
whereabouts is it though

feel really bad for poleaboo
wish he didnt get himself in trouble and had got his degree

not much hope for him these days :(

lol no one is going to go mate

the same people who rused him last time are doing the same thing this time. he's a brain damaged monster who cant communicate properly with humans so can't figure it out.

>tfw south east

Imagine being short...

smH

Scottish meetup when

What happened to those lad(s) who liked anime and used to go on £4,000 holidays to Japan and stuff? Do they still exist?

We're meeting up at 1:30pm at the train station (post on /brit/ to find each other)

or you can meetup at 2:30pm at the uni

when bagheads fly

creasing
who thinks this is a good idea?

howling

how can people even be this unaware

Me in the black

>mentally ill meetup is in Scotland
Why are the Scottish so autistic?

unfortunately not

both of these girls are my gf

I don't need to work this hard to scam you lil' bitches

I'll post a letter when it arrives saying the misconduct hearing is on the 12th

would just meetup and talk about random stuff over a beer

Getting that degree next year or the one after

unironically thinking of saving this image

my condolences

Am I autistic too, Papa?

aye wed jus met uerp en turlk bout haveny ye eny gut randum stufff ah gowen on

What is a degree going to do for you?

You're mentally ill

i am pro anime /brit/ as a non weeb
the autism is funny
pseudonormies just argue all the time
train and grime posting is fine too

yea mate

It'll make mummy and daddy happy, I can say "It's not my fault, I got a degree just like you wanted, too bad there are no jobs out there and you paki cunts have no connections!"

>Taking Romantic advice from Poleaboo

youtube.com/watch?v=EBtd3H3Qdi8

>i am pro anime
>grime posting is fine too

really gets the neurons firing

>implying you'll be allowed back

>going to a meetup run by poleaboo
Sorry to break it to you mate but this meetup is going to be autistic af

No you're just fat and stupid

H&M doesn't have a good or wide selection of check shirts

dindu nuffin (significant)

gf just sent me this

VP debate tonight, lads

any1 got pics of poleaboo? bout to do a wank

i WILL be there to photograph from a distance those who go to the aberdeen meetup. You have been warned runts

>staying up all night over you can be a jerk sometimes
Jesus, how thin skinned are these people?

>Sorry to break it to you mate but this meetup is going to be autistic af
Guess a normiebook meetup would be more up your street

Student Union organising anything?

>taking photos of nothing

enjoy seeing this toad

>Manchester
Don't believe you

>Do you ever get moods where u want to cry cause that's me rn.
>I had to go home idk what's wrong with me
fuck

fit x
saved

>reverse image search
>Best guess for this image: female

really gets the noggin chuggin

is everyone in wales a manlet or something? 190cm wouldnt even stick out over here

i ONLY want to metapost about Cred Forums

delete Cred Forums
reddit
underage
Cred Forums is for newfags

aw yes, I'm a normalfag for calling something autistic. Enjoy your meetup user I'm sure you'll make lots of friends who are just like you :^)

Anyone ever tried home-brewing their own ales lads? Is it easy? Decided it could be my new gimmick desu.

>those hands
howling

New gimmick: rockposting

>10/04/16 New board for Cred Forums Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts

ah yes. what we needed was to be more like reddit

no face pics?

youtube.com/watch?v=3uSu4ETV70w

>those man hands

/britvip/ when

TUMBLING DOWN

Looks like the uni letter arrived but no one fucking told me about it until now

Tim is a narcissist twat

Cred Forums gold accounts aren't a meme any more

Hiroshima needs more money
More Reddit = more shekels
Don't agree with it but what more can we do
>delete Cred Forums
Why do r*ddit cunts think it's 'taking over'
Cred Forums as standard has always been at least slightly racist
grinds my noggin this

NEW

it's always weird seeing your posts in the background of someone's picture. it's a nice reminder that you lads are actual people sitting in front of a computer just like me x

Here's the letter from the uni

shitskin

>a containment board for the kind of autistic shut-ins who would buy a pass
Beautiful

fan of this iih

had an absolutely lethal spray of fucking diarrhoea out of my hole there, the entire house stinks of pure shite now, not even joking

Felt it coming on and had to sprint to the toilet and spread my cheeks, the noise that emitted from my Arse was fucking thunderous, it was like it was screaming telling me something

This lasted for about 30 seconds of straight noise then I had to bend over in the toilet seat a wee bit to make the colon more compact and more muddy shite leaked out of my rectum

So it begins.

more like white "GAY" edition

I'm on my phone actually

good lol don't want the runts pooing up my board

FOPP

looks like a shit school anyway

so can non flag runts read /vip/ but just can't post?

wonder if they have evidence

branston pickle with red cheddar is the shit lads

>robert gordon university

Sounds like a meme university desu

>VIP board is solely comprised of weebs
Really makes me think

>come back after being away for a month
>ribena still doing his crossdressing gimmick
Shit gimmick lad

who puts make up on their legs?

it just looks creepy

oh, ok.

Weebs are 4chans core

>2 women conducting the hearing

no evidence needed. he's dust.

2bh i only browsed Cred Forums up until 2009 so not too sure how edgy the other boards were, but most specific interest boards seem like they have more racist and nationalist themed threads and comments. seems like it's an alt-right themed as much as an anime themed board

>the so-called 'alt-right'

>buying a Cred Forums pass is giving up on ever leaving this place
>becoming a weeb is giving up on ever leading some semblence of a normal life
two go hand in hand desu

*buys a pass for me and all my ausbros*
*we end up raping the entire board*

Cred Forums pass britposters confirmed for millionaire rich cunts who are probably tories as well because only rich cunts are tories RRRREEEEEEEEEE

sorry didn't realise you were an animeposting
wish you could join us desu

Literally all special snowflakes and the weird kid in your class at school

where did everything go so wrong with Cred Forums?

WHO MADE karen cry? I'll fucking fight you

i'll never buy a pass

>this board is actually real

Two of them are the same people who suspended me

youtube.com/watch?v=SPhUPo4IJTc

think it became unsalvagable with gamergate and the fappening

like it was shit before that but with hard work it could be saved but now nothing can save it

Reddit

/r/Cred Forums is all Cred Forums and /fit/ and Cred Forums

cunts like them will be lined up on the wall during the revolution, don't worry la'

aussies get an undeserved bad rap desu
think other nations just cant handle banter

Cred Forums has been "past the point of no return" ever since i came here 6 years ago

What are you in trouble for my brown friend????

Karen

hiro's jewish scheme is very impressive desu

got to give it to him

oh are you fucking kidding me

fuckin hell how new are you?

you sick bastard

shut the fuck up you thick twat

Having a nice cup of Nestle Chococino lads

>revolution

alri lefty dolescum tripfag fairy poof

>tfw this could actually happen in a month or two

>first general on /vip/ is /brit/
really makes you think

>t. indoctrinated leftist

>not knowing the chronicles of poleaboo
newnormie get ouuuuuuut

NEU

joonas

this fucking site is going to hell in a hand basket

edit: Thanks for the gold™!!!

>suspended from university for 18 months
>finally get my misconduct/disciplinary hearing after my 12 month long bail expired without me being charged or indicted

Any advice?

If you're wondering, I got arrested for posting facebook pics of some girls from my university on /r9k/ alongside derogatory remarks and some shit on my blog, got suspended from uni pending the outcome of criminal proceedings, 6 months later I plead guilty because my solicitor was shit and paid a 300 bong fine

A couple of weeks later I was arrested again for allegedly posting veiled indirect threats on /r9k/ about the same girls
They didn't have enough evidence so I was placed on bail
Uni suspended me again
The bail expired

and here I am

I'm not some sad act who spends every single waking moment on /brit/ la please forgive me

fuckk off then

fuck off yank

@65710619
would love to see you call your dad a paki cunt
right before he kicks the paki shit out of you

fine.

I know OF poleaboo at most but I'm not an avid follower of his shenanigans

yeh you either dont post here or you're here every waking money.

fantastic strawman post you clueless newcunt idiot.

>good things come in pink boxes

Is the double entendre intended?

the phrase 'going postal'

why not?

driving myself mental thinking about my loneliness

>it's a questionable age slagposting episode

watching sleepy hollow, just off work

Great movie

sometimes I want to cry about the girl I like.

I need to chad myself out and stop caring.

>WHY AREN'T YOU FOLLOWING MY TRANNY OBSESSION RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fookin 'ell calm yer tits luv

I will not support this which is taking Cred Forums into the reddit direction

what's $15 in english munney?

Thought you are tall and handsome lad?

£11.77

wind your neck in you triggered pillock. lurk more before making a fool of yourself next time.

>.jpg large.jpg

questionable age slags best slags

yeah but she's pretty and funny.

If you wear shoes that are remotely like this in 2016 you're basic as fuck and a confirmed mindless drone with a crusty pineal.

wow, that's like all the janny salaries combined x ∞

English and Welsh money: the real deal
Scottish and Northern Dirish money: a cheap imitation

nonce

>you're basic

fuck off you yank nignog cretin

fuck off , nerd

thanks for the announcement

>caring about fashion
you're in no position to talking about crusty pineals fa󠀀m

COMEDY.

GOLD.

>admitting it

bit risky there lad

Fuck lad it was a perfectly innocent question it's no my fault you're a touchy cunt cus something crawled up yer arse and fuckin died there

i like the questionable age slags in my local area

what area do you prefer?

t. not gchq

t. wears cargo shorts and Karrimor trainers

Not sure why you insist on trying to use this character fa󠇦m. It shows up on everyone else' devices and browsers and makes you look like an idiot.

>Not sure why you insist on trying to use this character fa󠇦m. It shows up on everyone else' devices and browsers and makes you look like an idiot.

I wear black tshirts with dark blue denim jeans and my shoes are my work boots since they're comfy

a man with a great mind such as myself does not concern himself with the trivialities of fashion

When I saw Da Vinci's picture with a human in a square, I offered my friend to replicate it.
We stripped naked, he lay down on me, we have stretched hands, and so we were laying.
And then our parents came and saw us.
I don't remember what happened next.

not mine

t. jelly of my knowledge of secret characters

only on apple runts

i quite like that

fa󠀀m

i wear all black with a turtle neck

it's very striking

new

not even going to bother with that thread

the janny will delete it as soon as he finds it

dont know about ales but i brewed booze out of yeast + water + sugar was strong shit

shame that it was like drinking a yeast infection it was slimey and looked like piss

i drank my own piss and it tasted better than that

absolutely desperate for a fat shit but I'm half way through my din dins

what do lads?

please respond quickly, I'm touching cloth here

very angry now

hating on leafs= newfag cancer

go for a poo you melt

dinner's going to get cold though