In Australia system of a downs fan base are right wing douche bags who are too dumb to realise the music they listen to...

In Australia system of a downs fan base are right wing douche bags who are too dumb to realise the music they listen to is a bunch of lefties preaching their left wing opinions through music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k40su7eHgIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But they are not left wing as in "mayonnaise is a gender". That just came later when Serj did some solo stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=k40su7eHgIs

Yeah, I remember liking that band when I was like 13 years old

>tfw you like nu-metal
>tfw forever ashamed being a pleb

>a bunch of lefties preaching their left wing opinions through music.
Can't agree, they are pretty much Armenian nationalists. Tankyan even sang a song in Armenian language about Karabagh / Artsah.

k

>tfw you like metal
>tfw forever ashamed being a pleb
It's more like this, actually

How are they not left wing?

They sing songs about peace, anti war and pollution.

Thats as lefty as it gets.

t.bh i don't like true metal.

Also how the media lies..

A band just like RATM. Singing against capitalism and the establishment while being in contract with Sony and playing in festivals sponsored by Pepsi. Mere propaganda for teenagers.

The same could probably be said about the beetles when they went through their hippie phase.

>They sing songs about peace, anti war and pollution.
>Thats as lefty as it gets.
Should they shill for wars and support destruction of their own countries' nature not to be called left-wing?

Even far-right shinhead bands sing about this.

And they'd be right, actual commies made fun of and hated John Lennon because he'd sing about having no possessions when driving around in a car most people couldn't afford din their lifetime.

Listening Beatles was forbidded in USSR. Rock music and hippie movement literally destroyed this country btw.

I like Chop Suey and Toxicity tbqh

Good thread OP
thank you for making this thread

They hardly had the same exposure bands get these days.
Besides, I don't remember any pro communist Beatles song.

I don't see how that could destroy a country.

I didnt say they were wrong.

>John Lennon
>Vladimir Lennon
COINCIDENCE???

Why?

By westernization of youth who listened to this music and started to hate regime which forbidded them to wear jeans and visit foreign countries and gigs of their favourite bands.

Imagine by john lennon is borderline communism.

Although he is saying imagine if the world could work like this.. Not that it would actually work.

I take it, you believe the fall of the Soviet Union was a bad thing?

That sounds like a good thing.

It objectively was you fucking retard

They got poor as shit in months while some jews got rich. Moscow became the city with the most billionaires per capita in a year.
Russia lost it's power and influence and became shit.

Calm down. He wasn't even asking you.

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS SEND THE POOR

WHY DON'T PRESIDENTS FIGHT THE WAR

Jeeze dude calm the fuck down.