>Cred Forums gold accounts are now real

Nothing to do in that board 2bh

Ayyyyy

A place where I can be Canadian without being bullied? sign me up

>there are too many boards
>makes a new one
FUCKING BRAVO DICKHEAD

Disgusting

Okay Australia shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Cred Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

ayyyyy

>soon japanese will be blamed and bullied by ruining Cred Forums
time to migate to KC

FIVE LEAFS

FIVE FUCKING LEAFS IN ONE POST

>all these people rupturing their anuses because someone else gets to do something they don't

it's proletariat and bourgeoisie all again!
prepare for the imminent revolution

do you love Japan

Seize the means of shitposting!

who's the elite
?

this must be a prank

>four chan pass
>Some can post and others feel butthurt

>new board
>already heated debate on pedophilia
always happen when the majority of the board users are anglos and french

When even Cred Forums disapponts