The primest boipussi comes form these two countries

The primest boipussi comes form these two countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1783413
twitter.com/AnonBabble

disgusting

faggot

>trump wins
>admit sweden and finland to the union after aggressively deporting all their shitskins
>become a playground for mainlander americans to indulge in all the cute traps

make it happen

very true. I really want to fuck the shit out of a stupid nordic sissy's pink hairless boipussy while her pathetic boiclit flaps around, and eventually spews a tiny load after i deposit my superior seed deep inside of her.

All the boipussi-finns are actually fennoswedes. Real finns are ugly mongols who will carve you a dozen new boipussies and penetrate them with their dozen chernobyl-mutated penile appendages while throatsinging insults to your mother.

sadly all real men died in poltava and now only boipussi genes remain in the swedish genome pool, some finns are also infected by this trait.

does that include you?

is jeccu fennoswede

m-maybe

Post qt Nordic traps please.

Do scandis have body/leg hair?

yes he is, obviously

i'm gonna dress you up in girl clothes

also build walls to keep out the ahmeds from germany and denmark

Nordics are ugly

Fennoswedes truly are the greatest race of the human race

fennoswedes are pretty much all of finlands inventors, scientists, engineers, etc so it's ok.

Moar!

>inb4 butthurt fennofinn complains that they were so oppressed by the swedes who wouldn't give them education and shit
fennofinns are truly the niggers of finland

mandatory schooling wasn't even a thing until 1842 in sweden

Do finn autists just use the mongol meme to distance themselves from sweden

Daily reminder that most Fenno"swedes" are genetically Finnish.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1783413
>they were so oppressed by the swedes who wouldn't give them education and shit
That's the objective truth though, to attend universities you had to speak Swedish until very recently.
Your point being what exactly? Swedes still had access to higher education in their own language.

We don't share their faggot genetics, we are nothing alike.

Why is Cred Forums so gay? Are other boards this homo?

Make up your minds.

If a lot of the QT traps are fennoswedes, yet fennoswedes are genetically finnish then the boipuss is also finland.

The common masses didn't have access to higher education regardless of what language they spoke. Not to mention that most of the higher education was done in latin, french and german. It's pure fantasy that finns were discriminated against in particular. Every single time this discussion comes up (sadly very frequently in this site) the only examples of discrimination you historical revisionists come up with are ones that literally everyone that wasn't part of the nobility or bourgeoisie suffered. That's my point.

Fennofinns on suicide watch

fuck off homo

>The common masses didn't have access to higher education regardless of what language they spoke
We weren't talking about the common masses you utter fucking moron, but the fact that Finnish speakers had no chance at all to attain higher education as, again, higher education was in Swedish.
>Not to mention that most of the higher education was done in latin, french and german
That's horseshit and you know it, perhaps in the earlier stages when theology was practically the only thing you could study.
>Every single time this discussion comes up (sadly very frequently in this site) the only examples of discrimination you historical revisionists come up with are ones that literally everyone that wasn't part of the nobility or bourgeoisie suffered
That doesn't render anything of the above any less valid. You had to speak Swedish in order to advance in society, monolingual (Finnish-speaking) Finns therefore had no such chances, Swedes always did.
Ranteet auki, Per-Göran.

>During the reign of Christina, Queen of Sweden, a proclamation of 1646 called for the burning of houses of all those Finns who did not want to learn Swedish in the area that was later to be called Sweden Proper, west of the Gulf of Bothnia. Reading books written in Finnish led in some cases to imprisonment still in the 18th century

Does this count as discrimination?

Not any more than blacks being enslaved 200 years ago counts

Swedes were civilized earlier, hence why all this shit happened. Get over it.

You're not even trying to be subtle about your agendas, Per-Göran.

God damn I love my superior heritage

How can Fennofinns ever compete with the likes of me?