1/5 of my countrymen are hobos

>1/5 of my countrymen are hobos

send help please

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=f8a_1308772420
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought this was something Russians prided themselves on.

Based MENA

Italians apparently don't like alcohol.

>Ukraine that low

>finland the least alcoholic of the nordics
triggered. this map is obviously bullshit unless being a faggy teetotaler counts as an "alcohol-related disorder".

They do, they just know how to do it properly

You can't really have an alcohol problem if you don't exist.

I love how Finns try their best to live up to memes about everything

Of course it's bullshit.

Ukraine really can't be that low. It's not like they have culture of non drinking anyway.

>help russia
Nah

>Mexico that low

It honestly made me think.

>alcoholtugal

You need a lot of alcohol to get people that fat drunk.

I saw a video on liveleak where it seems some of your people is taking care of the problem

Better color scheme

I've been off Cred Forums for awhile. Are we still doing that thing where on every shitty map we color in Portugal?

At least post the real one.

Not really, I was just bored.

>we

That video is from Ukraine. Tumblr just pretends that video is from Russia because Ukraine is supposed to be the noble underdog fighting against the fascist homophobic evil Russia, so Ukraine can do no bad right now.

Islam cures of all homelessness

I'm not talking about the 3 guys one hammer video

liveleak.com/view?i=f8a_1308772420

There is no such thing as a Muslim-American. Convert or GTFO.

Based islam funny how chrustians dont do anything to house homeless.

>The Dnepropetrovsk maniacs are Ukrainian serial killers responsible for a string of murders in Dnipropetrovsk[1] in June and July 2007. The case gained additional notoriety because the killers made video recordings of some of the murders, with one of the videos leaking to the Internet. Two 19‑year-old locals, Viktor Sayenko and Igor Suprunyuk, were arrested and charged with 21 murders.[2]

>A third conspirator, Alexander Hanzha was charged with two armed robberies that took place before the murder spree.[3][4] On February 11, 2009, all three defendants were found guilty. Suprunyuk and Sayenko were sentenced to life imprisonment, while Hanzha received nine years in prison. The lawyers for Suprunyuk and Sayenko launched an appeal, which was dismissed by the Supreme Court of Ukraine in November 2009.[5][6][7]

Fuck the homeless.

>no source

Lmoa

Based islam gets millions of new recruits

That's fine, JDAMs are cheap.

I'm telling you I know that case and I'm not speaking of that one, dummy

Islam becomes major religion in usa.

>drunktugal
>selfhatetugal

United islamic states of america

That video IS the Dnipropetrovsk murder, you stupid Mapuche.

>A video was leaked to the Internet, showing the murder of 48‑year-old Sergei Yatzenko. He is seen lying on his back in a wooded area, and is struck repeatedly in the face with a hammer held inside a plastic bag. One attacker stabs Yatzenko in the eye and abdomen with a screwdriver. Yatzenko is then struck with the hammer to ensure he is dead. The attack lasts over four minutes, during which the victim lapses in and out of consciousness. One murderer is seen smiling towards the camera during the video.[41] The murderers walk back to their car, showing that the crime took place close to the side of a road, next to their parked car. They discuss the murder calmly, expressing mild surprise that the victim was still breathing after a screwdriver was plunged into his exposed brain. The suspects then wash their hands and the hammer with a water bottle, and begin to laugh. Only two suspects appear to be present in the video, with one always behind the camera.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

I don't think Spain is the right color there...

you keep posting the same thing silly monkey, did you see the video I posted?