If a girl likes the song "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by Panic! at the Disco, I will not date her

If a girl likes the song "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by Panic! at the Disco, I will not date her.

bUt I taugh you were a qt at your prom senpai, I would have said yes if you just asked :(

Fucker looks like he's digging for gold !

LMAO

B-but it's a fun song to sing along with.

I CHIME IN WITH A HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF

I CHIMED IN

Why? Is it because you don't want people say "yes but what a shame, the poor groom's bride is a whore" at your wedding?

Lucky for me I'm gay and men don't like that song. phhhew

I just have to deal with either bruce springsteen or britney, depending on the guy.

Go with a Britney guy, they tend to be hard workers who will be rich in a couple of years

these days i actually strictly pursue straight guys who like screamo, metalcore, etc. it's a truly disgraceful existence.

>britney fans post 2004
l m a o

YOUR EYES ARE THE SIZE OF THE MOOOOOOOON

WITH A CHIMED IN

But why? Are you from a semi rural area where those type of guys are highly abundant?

yes, actually. also i tend to not be attracted to homos. instead i feel around for the closeted type (which is what you get around here) and hope i find someone someday.

my thing is mid 20 post-rock fan with a emo fan and a tendency to like syhnpop as a guilty pleasure. :3

Wow you need therapy

>mfw Cred Forums pretends they weren't guzzling P!ATD jizz ten years ago this time.

Holy fucking pleb.,

could you elaborate please?

I used to love Green Day. I used to love Bowling for Soup. I used to even like Blink-182. But I always hated this terrible song.

Do you expect people's taste to remain the same over the course of a decade?

You're a fucking weirdo

you're gay, that not normal, its okay dont worry, medical science as come a long way it won't shorten your lifespan, you just might never quite as good as you use too, and you wont be able to run with your child at soccer practice, but you will still be able to live a full life if we get started on rehabilitiation soon. We ve got a kind of physical excercises that can help people recover from a trauma cause by your condition. its gonna be okay. I let you let that sink in, a nurse will drop by soon to take your vitals.

>having children
enjoy being poor

controversial opinion: their follow-up was borderline good

You're a bandwagoner/trendhopper is what that shows.

>dating people for their taste in music
How old are you again?

Yeah this album is actually still good. The stuff they've put out since is not worth a glance though sadly.

>tfw gay but like havey meatal
>gays only lick pop music

He meant Lady Gaga. That's what faggots are into now. Being a faggot myself and having to be around other faggots to get my dick wet, I can tell you Lady Gaga is basically the post-Britney Britney for faggots.

It's a catchy as fuck song though and I want to sing it every time it comes on if I'm being quite tBh famisenpai

Thank you user... I- I've never seen somebody so edgy on Cred Forums before!

This is me let's hang out

>haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door knob
what did it mean i am still ruminating over this several years later

bettert than borderline good
and its not even that controversial on Cred Forums

i would be wary of ppl who dont like this track fr desu and i certainly woulnt let you date me you metal kid pos

If a girl doesn't like the song "Threnody for the Victims of Hiroshima" by Krzysztof Penderecki, I won't date her.

CLOSING THE GOD DAMN DOOR

what if hypothetically she also liked all ur favorite musics? would you throw all that away because of one stain of plebity?
>inb4 not possible
this is purely hypothetical

>mfw they will never get back together ;_;
all I want is a AFYCSO/PO 2

never gave these faggots a chance when i was in hs

then again i was in my faggoty dadrock phase back then

I can see Perfect Illusion becoming the anthem for all the coke-addicted sweaty fags dancing in a gay club

Trust me, they're not missing out.