Artists that make you proud to be the ethnicity/nationality you are

Artists that make you proud to be the ethnicity/nationality you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
youtube.com/watch?v=ruABV2XwJ8o
youtu.be/A8gO0Z818j4
youtube.com/watch?v=r75WMX1WFgk
youtube.com/watch?v=QYwijLmYjs4
clyp.it/0cresd4w
youtube.com/watch?v=P_4bu_uoR9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are none because I'm not insecure enough to rely on the achievements of others for self-verification :^)

You've achieved true snowflake status on your own, it is obvious.

No, I'm pretty much just fine with the fact that I'll never achieve anything worthwhile. No need for petty compensating.

Jean Sibelius probably. There really aren't any other important ones...

Boards of Canada. Beta band.

Lol op knew dam well you guys weren't gonna talk music with a Question like that

The Jesus and Mary Chain, Teenage Fanclub

nice

richard wagner

represent!

borders are a social construct duuuude, duuude

le Lorde!!!!~! SPLit enz :)))

james joyce

yeats

o'connor

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

I'm from Canada too!!! I love them!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ruABV2XwJ8o

Came here to post this
>Melbourne represent

youtu.be/A8gO0Z818j4

I just knew I'd find him here.

Every single person who sang in this song youtube.com/watch?v=r75WMX1WFgk

How about Pekka Pohjola, my fellow spärde?

not kidding

me 2

really? :)

How is Missouri?

almost to St Louis - New Orleans was actually the best. thanks

They are though.

>pride

How often do you browse Cred Forums? Did you browse when you producing as HEDS?

I was on reddit back then. I only browse to see if there's a /prod/ thread up every so often.

>not baja mali kninzda

get out hrvoje

I don't know how I feel about this one. It's okay I guess.

this makes me proud to be british

oh nice. Sorry for all the questions lmao, I'm the guy from the /prod/ thread earlier this week that sampled Never Be Like You.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your tour! I want to go to one of your concerts at riverstage but i'm poor because i need to buy monitors

Ohhh hai m8. Yeah, currently writing my 20 page complaint over that. Expect it next time I see you on here. (obvs joking - because I really don't care) I hope you sort something out, and if not let me know next time you find me. And if I drop off shortly, soz and I'm sure to catch you again.

youtube.com/watch?v=QYwijLmYjs4

I can't help it.

My nationality is the various basements of Detroit

Yeah, you'll be seeing me around. I've finally found something I'm passionate about. I know the clyp that I linked you was shit, but I guess it's alright for 1 month of producing.

Here's something I've been working on, it's a little quiet because the headphone jack and my soundcard are fucked and it keeps clipping at -6db.
>clyp.it/0cresd4w

also, I use FL studio. M8

That makes me really happy, truthfully. Stick to it, and it will reward you. If you aren't happy about doing something, then there's no point doing it. I'll let you know what I think on probably the next /prod/ thread. I'll probably say something along the lines off - looking for user who I'm suing. Actually really good for only a month, good bases. Proud of you user. :) And lastly, GET THE FUCK OFF FL. H x

gypsy garbage? what is this 2006?

came into this thread hoping somebody had already posted this and i wouldn't have to do it myself
good work user

youtube.com/watch?v=P_4bu_uoR9k

Ye. I don't know, different strokes, man. Black Cat White Cat is my favorite film, too. Fite me m8.

HAHAHAH, don't fear something you don't understand... ;)

Honestly, what is so bad about FL?

Richard Wagner.

These guys make me proud of what I am