Considering buying this. Bad idea? Good idea? Any other stereos I should consider instead...

Considering buying this. Bad idea? Good idea? Any other stereos I should consider instead? I don't really care about bluetooth or portability, I just want something to use with my mp3 player at home with good sound quality.

Beats pill is the way to go

>Beats
Really? I am doubtful

Bump for more input

I have a bose one I got as a gift last year, works well I use it for hanging out by the pool and shit like that

get a boombox it's cooler

Got a Bongo from the small brand Otis&Eleanor. Shit is pretty cash

That one looks good too, nice that it comes with an aux cable. But it's so small... is stereo even very perceivable?

That speaker is actually fucking awful

all sloppy midbass and no treble

Actually yes. There's four audio outputs: 2 front and 2 on the back making the bass audible. You don't even need to turn the volume super high to hear it.

I got the chant (the small speaker) and that shit slaps pretty hard. The sound quality isn't too bad though. Sometimes the bass is a bit overpowering, but it does the job nicely. I haven't listened to that model yet though. Shit is pretty pricey too.

What I mean is the distinction between left and right speakers. Are stereo effects hard to perceive on it?

I'm listening to music on this speaker right now, its pretty good, sound quality and volume are pretty high quality, I got it as a gift though so can't say anything about the price

>mp3 player
>good sound quality

Pick one. You'll never get "good sound quality" when listening to MP3s, regardless of what speakers you're using.

My mp3 player supports FLAC. Also 320 mp3s are pretty good.

>he doesnt have an Onkyo TX-8255 hooked up to a decent pair of floorstanding speakers

Kill you are self faggot, even the best tiny stereo is still a piece of shit

Bruh I'm not looking to spend more than like 250 units of local currency

Not really, at least It's fine by me, I've never had to complain about that.

So just buy whatever then, its all going to sound like garbage

The bose sound link series is a personal favorite as far as this kind of stuff goes. They sound great.

Edit: sound link or sound link mini, the sound link color is more durable but doesnt sound anywhere near as good.