ITT: Albums that are impossible to hate

ITT: Albums that are impossible to hate.

I bet you liked Lemonade

tell that to pretentious RYM-kids and underage fucks on Cred Forums
It's a flawless 10/10 masterpiece, Paul's Boutique of this generation

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

you start, op

IM FAIRLY LOCAL

spotted the reddit

BUT MY TASTE IN MUSIC IS YOUR FACE

damn..

is that a challenge?

I fucking hate this meme ''band''

Cringiest band ive heard in a long time. Incredibly stale and formulaic instrumental writing with that awful new "im a gawky white guy but think i can rap" style

Literally a band designed in a laboratory to sell records

I hope this was bait and youre happy bc fuck this made me mad lol

Also id bet on my life that youre not older than 17

fuck off, go suck fantano's dick
these guys are miles better than meme grips & kanye & lamar & frank ocean and other cuck ''music'' you underage fucks love so much

i fucking hate these

This except they aren't better than pre MBDTF Kanye or anything Kendrick has put out

Could you stop trying to talk like a Cred Forums desesperate virgin, both you and the other guy are underage and twenty one pilots are ok but I wouldn't add their songs on my spotify, though I wouldn't skip them. They are talented and deserve to be that popular though.

checked

>le pop masterpiece meme
That inconsistent piece of shit can fuck right off. American Idiot and Insomniac are better in every way.

You forgot Nimrod

Quads said

Check'd dem quads
also did you forget to take your meds this morning?

quads of truth

His first album could be a bit too shreddy for some, but this is just a masterpiece. The only flaw I can think of is the distorted guitar tone on "Rain" and "Blue".

This shit

>meme grips
Sucks dick, agreed
>kanye
Sucks his own dick, but no denying that he's a pretty fucking solid producer and a decent rapper when he's on the ball
>lamar
Good rapper, his music is overhyped as fuck
>frank ocean
A real musician, you are the ultimate pleb if you don't understand his talent
>21 pilots
Complete trash, musicianship is incredibly minimal with parts that have been heard on countless records, lyrics are absolutely atrocious, even the melodies when he decides to stop copying rap are recycled and cliche as fuuuuuuck, plus i hate how lyrics all put off that im better than you corporate sellouts but also hate myself vibe

The sad reality is yes, thats my opinion but theres also a lot to hate about them...

Threads like this remind me why I hate this place.

QOTSA is a piece of shit

Pretty overrated band imo. Just really really bland and boring "alternative" hip hop with a really annoying fanbase.

21 pilots is a guilty pleasure, though
it's catchy and fun