Hmmm boards of canada?

>hmmm boards of canada?

>*puts on headphones*

>*presses play*

>*vanishes into thin air*

>*the only trace of my existence is a faded photograph of me as a young child that some backpacker finds years later under a pile of leaves at an abandoned playground in the middle of a forest in Europe*

youtube.com/watch?v=XdglpRwhoQE

Haha great meme OP. I award you with 15 Meme Points. Don't spend them all in one place!

Haha great meme OP. I award you with 15 Meme Points. Don't spend them all in one place!

Haha great meme OP I award you with 15 Meme Points. Don't spend them all in one place!

retards

Anonymous 09/16/16(Fri)12:29:10 No.67868803▶
>>
Anonymous 09/16/16(Fri)12:30:21 No.67868825▶
>>
Anonymous 09/16/16(Fri)12:31:11 No.67868838▶
>>
Anonymous 09/16/16(Fri)12:31:37 No.67868849▶
(OP)
>>
Anonymous 09/16/16(Fri)12:31:59 No.67868853 ▶
>>
Anonymous 09/16/16(Fri)12:32:38 No.67868867 ▶
Haha great meme OP I award you with 15 Meme Points. Don't spend them all in one place!

>tfw OP has 90 meme points and I have 0

I meme this meme meme/meme memes! Memeulations!

Haha great meme OP. I meme you with 15 Meme Points. Don't meme them all in one meme!

wew

guys can i have some meme points?

This meme is acceptable. I award you with 1 Meme Point. Keep it up, fledgling memer!

I don't do this to everyone, but here's 5 meme points to whet your appetite.

pls help

gud thred

Do I look like I'm made of meme points?

i'll bring some in a minute

ca ni hav e sum meme points

>1 hour later, still no meme points to his name
ha get cuck'd kid

Minus 10 meme points for begging with shit spelling

This was good, have some meme points

I'll dont have meme points but I have this pupper, sleep tight mah man